The pain

When disaster comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh" A groan caught the members attention.

"Taehyung!" They all gathered around the bed where Taehyung was lying.

"How are you feeling V-ah?" Jin asked as gently as he could.

"J-Jungkook" Was the first wrong that escaped the boy's mouth before he went into a series of coughing fit. This alarmed Jin.

"Quick! Bring me some water" The eldest ordered the members.

"Here you go" Jimin handed Jin a water bottle.

"Drink slowly Taehyung-ah" The liquid felt so good on Taehyung's sore and pained throat that he couldn't stop. 

"That's enough for today. The doctor said you shouldn't drink too much yet since you had a serious operation" Suga explained to the younger.

"J-Jungkook? Where is he?" The members expressions turned gloomy and sad a hint of pain in them. Taehyung knew that he wouldn't hear what he wanted to so much. They won't tell him that Jungkook is fine and that he will also come here soon.

"Taehyung... Listen carefully to what I'm about to say. Jungkook...Jungkook he" Jin couldn't continue because he broke into tears. Was Jungkook...? Taehyung didn't even want to think about that? He wished he could just erase that thought from his mind or just go back in time and prevent Jungkook from getting hurt. It hurt so much to know that his love was suffering, that he couldn't see him. Kim Taehyung's heart was bleeding.

"H-His condition isn't too good" Taehyung heard the leader's voice. "His kidney got pierced and after doing some CT scans they discovered he suffers from a serious head concussion. H-He fell into a coma Taehyung-ah" Just one word 'coma' was enough for th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter