Chapter 14

When disaster comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"V!" BTS exclaimed when they saw Taehyung shield Jungkook. The older clutched his side before falling on his knees and flatly on the ground.

"Get the first aid kit and IV drip ready" Someone shouted, probably one of the rescuers. However right now the only thing Jungkook could think of was Taehyung who was now lying on the floor as he stood frozen behind his boyfriend.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook moved closer to the shot boy who was by now surrounded by the rest of the members and two rescuers. His knees gave up on him and he fell down sobbing. "Hyung" Jungkook called out again his voice cracking. 

"K-Kookie" Taehyung managed to answer. Jungkook lifted his head up his eyes meeting the other's. 

"Taehyung" Jungkook took V's hand. He could feel the squeeze the other was giving him as if he was saying he's ok. However Jungkook knew very well Taehyung was actually in great pain because of his heavy breathing and pained expression. 

"Jungkook-ah" Jungkook heard Jin call his name. He looked up and saw worry in his Hyung's eyes. 

"Aw~such a touching scene isn't it?" All the members could easily recognize that voice. It was the voice they feared. Suddenly Jungkook stood up and started walking to the direction of the voice. 

"Jungkook what are you doing?" Jin asked concerned. What was this kid trying to do? His question was answered when he saw the youngest running and pushing the gangster with every strength he had.

"You! Why?! Why did you shoot my Hyung?! M-My lover?" The Maknae pounded the man's chest with his small, weak fists while tears flowed from his puffy eyes furiously. The man smirked.

"You think your hits hurt me boy? Such a cutie" The evil gangster grabbed Jungkook's wrists turning him around so the boy's back faced his chest. His hands caressed Jungkook's face from behind before he whispered something.

"If I can't have you... no one can" Jungkook let out a heart tearing cry when he felt excruciating pain in his back. 

"Jungkook" His Hyungs screamed when they heard the youngest scream. They didn't even know why he screamed.

BANG!

Suddenly the man holding Jungkook let him go and clutched his shoulder.

Jin, Namjoon and Jimin ran as fast as they could to Jungkook while Suga and J-Hope stayed with Taehyung.

"Jungkook" Jin hugged the youngest tightly.

"H-Hyung" Jungkook's voice cracked. Jin pulled out of the hug and his eyebrows rose up in confusion. Something was wrong.

"Kookie-ah" Jin softly called Jungkook but he didn't receive any response. 

"Hyung your shirt!" Jimin pointed at Jin's shirt. Jin looked down and saw a red, big stain on his shirt. Wait, but he wasn't injured... Realization hit him hard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter