Servants

When disaster comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Wake up!" Namjoon felt a hand roughly shake him. He slowly lifted his lids his eyes getting used to the morning light until he finally managed to open them completely.

"Finally awake? Now go and wake up the others! You guys got jobs to do!"The gangster walked outside. Then Namjoon realized. The gangsters were real... it wasn't a dream. 

The leader lazily stood up and walked to the members. First Jin and Suga. He walked up to the forms cuddled in the thin blankets before gently shaking his Hynugs.

"Yoongi Hyung, Jin Hyung" Both boys opened their eyes sleepily before sitting up. 

"Wake J-Hope and Jimin while I wake up Jungkook and Taehyung" Jin and Suga nodded at the order from their leader. They stood up and crawled over to the two younger members who were sleeping peacefully. A little smile was evident on Jimin's face. He was probably dreaming about being on stage or at the dorm together with his band mates or more like family. 

"Jimin-ah" Suga called the younger only earning a groan before the sleeping boy his other side. Yoongi sighed.

"Jimin it's time to get up" this time Suga added a light shake successfully waking up the other. When Jimin turned his head to the right side he noticed that J-Hope was already awake. Now the only ones left to wake up were Jungkook and Taehyung, the heavy sleepers of the group. The boys were sleeping while cuddling. Jungkook wrapped in Taehyung's arms ,you could say in a protective manner.

"Such a sweet sight. They look so cute together" Jin thought to himself and soon after proceeded to waking up them.

"Kookie, Taetae" Jin's sweet, motherly voice called. Taehyung stirred but didn't wake up.

"Jungkook-ah, Tae-ah wake up. The gangsters will come back soon" That surely worked. Jungkook and Taehyung immediately woke up rubbing their still half awakened eyes. Just then the members heard footsteps they stood up instantly.

"Looks like you're up. Good" The boss man said. "As we said yesterday from today you are our servants which means you do everything we tell you too, understood?!" BTS nodded. Their legs shaking, goose bumps going forming on their skin. Who wouldn't be scared? Being servants of gangsters? Who knows what they'll do? They can kill you any second.

"Now I'll give you some things to do. You do it without any complaining and objectives! You know what happens if you disobey" The gangster boss smirked while looking at Jungkook. Chills ran down the Maknae's whole body.

"Ok now. You" he pointed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter