Gangsters

When disaster comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon froze. Who was behind him? The person pushed him signaling him to go. 

"Hyung" Jungkook called when he heard footsteps but his face turned into a look full of fear when he saw a man was standing behind his leader pressing something what looked like a gun into his back. The man let go of Rap Monster and pushed him to the ground. The latter quickly crawled to the Maknae and put an arm around him in a protective manner. The man the light making the other members wake up.

"Get up!" he shouted. By now all the members were fully awake but still not aware of what was going on. They could tell however that nothing good was happening seeing the scary, big, muscled man. He had to be a gangster judging from the tattoos and piercings that covered all his body. His hair was black and short, he had a mask covering his face and he wore black clothes. What scared the members the most was the gun he had in his right hand and the knives they could see in his pants.

"All of you" he gestured to the wall. "Crawl over there". BTS did as they said. No one dared to refuse. Then they heard more footsteps.

"Oh looks like my friends are here" the gangster smirked just as six more men came in. They also had tattoos and piercings all over their bodies. One had a nasty looking scar on his face and another one had a eye patch on his eye. 

"Wow. Not only we found a place to stay but some servants" one of them chuckled.

"Go check if they have any food and drinks" The man who was probably

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter