Awake

When disaster comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks passed. Taehyung's wound was healing nicely and J-Hope's broken hand was almost fully healed too. However Jungkook...he was still in a coma. His wounds also healing but still...he wouldn't wake up. Taehyung and the rest visited him everyday since he was out of the ICU.

"Baby please wake up. I need you" Taehyung sobbed in the room holding his boyfriend's hand. Even though he was fine physically his mental state was fragile. Suddenly he felt a squeeze. It was very weak but still was.

"Jungkook?!" Taehyung called out cathcing the other's attention.

"Why are you shouting Taehyung-ah?" Suga asked. The rest also looking him with a questioning expression on their faces.

"Jungkook..H-He just squeezed my hand" The members eyes immediately widened. Jin gasped.

"W-What? Are you sure? Maybe it was your imagi-"

"No!" Taehyung cut the oldest off. He was sure. This wasn't his imagination. He will prove it. His Jungkook was finally returning to them. "Kookie open your eyes. It's me your Tae Hyung. Your Taehyung" Tears were gathering in Taehyung's eyes.

"Call the doctor" Namjoon ordered. Soon the doctor arrived.

"What is it?" The doctor asked.

"H-He seems to be waking up. One of our members said he felt Jungkook squeeze his hand" The leader explained and the doctor nodded before proceeding to do some examinations.

"I'm sorry to say this but from what I see he isn't showing any signs of waking up soon" The doctor said. You could hear compassion in his voice. The members expressions turned pained and sad instantly at the words that came from the man's mouth. The hpoe that was there for a moment disappeared.

"B-But I-" A shout cut Taehyung off.

"You heard the doctor! He said Jungkook isn't waking up! It was just your imagination Taehyung! So stop bringing us hope that actually disappeared two weeks ago already! Jungkook isn't going to wake up! Get that through your thick skull Kim Taehyung!" The room became silent.

"You Bastard" Taehyung threw himself at Suga. "Don't you say that again. Jungkook's going to wake up! You hear me?!" Taehyung grabbed his Hyung by the collar and pinned him to the wall.

"Yah stop it you two!" The leader shouted. "Taehyung let Yoongi Hyung go. Where is your respect to your elders?" Taehyung scoffed and let Suga go. The older grabbed his sore neck coughing.

"It disappeared two weeks ago" With that Taehyung left. The rest of BTS stood there like statues. Not knowing what to do. BTS was falling apart. Without their Maknae it wasn't the same. Everything they worked for so hard, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter