Chapter 10

When disaster comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"H-Hyung" Jungkook touched his lips completely taken of guard when their lips parted and pink creeping into his cheeks.

"I love you Jungkook-ah. From the first time I saw you my heart started beating just for you. Will you be my boyfriend Kookie?" I know it's a bit stupid to ask you now when we're in a situation like that and-" Jungkook shushed Taehyung with a finger. 

"Hyung actually...the truth is...I feel the same way about you too. I've been having a crush on you since the first time we met. I didn't tell you about my feelings because I was afraid you will reject me and that our friendship would be destroyed" Jungkook shyly confessed. By the time Jungkook finished, Taehyung had a big smile plastered on his face.

"Kookie!" he hugged the Maknae tightly. "You have no idea how happy I am!"

"H-Hyung I-I can't bre-athe" Jungkook's face was getting red from the lack of air.

"Oh, sorry- That reminds me. What should I call you now? As a boyfriend I should have a name for you that only I use. How about babe?" Jungkook blushed madly hearing that. 

"What do you think Babe?" Taehyung emphasized the "Babe" word. Just as Jungkook was about to answer a excruciating pain hit him. 

"Ah!" Jungkook moaned in pain and grabbed his head. V's smile instantly fell down and turned into a look of deep concern and fear.

"Jungkook! What's wrong? Does your head hurt?" Taehyung started panicking and hovered over the younger not knowing what to do. I wish Jin Hyung or Rap Monster were here, they'll definitely would know what to do,Taehyung thought. Suddenly he heard footsteps...

"Oh my God! What happened? What is wrong with him?" A worried and surprised Jin immediately rushed to Jungkook's side.

"V-ah what happened?" Rap Monster asked.

"I-I don't know. He suddenly cried in pain and grabbed his head" Tahyung answered on the verge of tears. He has never seen Jungko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter