Dividing into groups

When disaster comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  The boys felt like they have been walking forever. They were tired so tired and hungry. It was like a nightmare that didn't end.

"Ok. I think it's time to look for a shelter" Namjoon decided it was time to look for a place to sleep and stay until the rescuers arrived.

"We will divide into groups. Jimin, J-Hope, Suga and Jin. Me, Jungkook and Taehyung" he told the members the groups. The rest nodded.

"Right now is 21:00. We will meet here at 23:00. Be careful and don't get lost" and so they went in different directions.

 

JIMIN_J-HOPE_SUGA_JIN

"Hyung what about that house?" Jimin asked Jin

"Jimin-ah seriously? This house looks as if it will collapse any second' Jin answered the younger

"Yah! Guys I think I found us a nice shelter and place to sleep" they heard Suga shout

"Where?" they asked and Suga pointed at a little abandoned house.

It was old and a bit destroyed but it wasn't that bad. The house was good enough for them to stay till someone would rescue them.

They went inside. it was dusty and dirty, but that could be fixed, especially if you had Jin. Yeah, he would turn the house into a nice and warm place to stay in.

"Hyung! We need to tell the others" J-Hope told Jin. The oldest nodded and they all went to the place they were supposed to meet with the other.

Meanwhile...

"Hyung, my legs hurt" Jungkook whined

"I know, it's not just you Jungkook-ah" Namjoon answered the maknae. He felt the same. All of his body ached from the whole day of walking.

"I'm hung-" Taehyung suddeny stopped his whine and pointed at something

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter