Chapter Seven

MY Boyfriend is a Member of EXO

You were forced to sit down on a chair while 4 people were touching your face, skin, hands and hair. They quickly gave you a manicure, did your makeup and as you sat in chair waiting for the stylist to finish your hair you accidentally fell asleep. 
"Ms. _______, it's time for you to out on your outfit. Please come this way." She led you to behind a curtain. 

You wiped your mouth in case of any drool. 

"You can stop here, I can put it on myself" you assured. 
"No no, it has to be put on a certain way" she said back and stepped into the changing area with you. 
It was a bit uncomfortable because you never had anyone dress you before let alone see you in your bra. 
It's okay you thought in your head we're both girls.
You calmed down a little and after she was done you stepped out to take a look in the mirror. You were wearing a white lace bralette top with navy culottes. The last few touches were heels and a handbag which were handed to you. You took one last look at yourself in the mirror.
"Wow, I l can't even recognize myself." You were touching your face and feeling your hair. 
"Please refrain from ruining your hair and makeup before the shoot Ms. ________. You can go out now, the shoot will begin shortly. " One worker said. 
You went out to look for Jongsuk. He was nowhere to be found but instead you found a model already taking photos. You watched and tried copying his poses and techniques and realized how stupid you must look. You quickly stopped and the model looked at you. He smiled and said something to the photographer and started walking to you. You started panicking a little. 
"Ano.... Ann-yeong-ha-saey-o. " He greeted.
You chuckled a little at his cute pronunciation. 
"Annyeonhasaeyo!" You said back. 
"Um.. Yamazaki Kento imida." He held out his hand. 
You shook it "______________ imida".
"Ah so you're the model I'm going to be working with today?" He smiled a very cute and big smile. 
"I guess so. But please don't mind me, I've never done this before. This is my first time." You assured. "I was forced into this though.." you mumbled under your breath. 
Just then jongsuk appeared. 
"Oh so I didn't even need to introduce you both." He said.
"Senpai!" Kento yelled and hugged jongsuk. 
"Kento !! _________!!! Time to start!" Someone said. 
You stopped in your tracks and shook your head. "I cant do this." 
Kento smiled "don't worry! You got this." 
He grabbed your hand and led you to the set. A staff member handed you both some flowers. You were really nervous and tense. 
Kento noticed and started cracking jokes and talking about random stuff which made you laugh and smile. Finally it was over. You got changed and jongsuk was waiting for you outside in his car. You got in the car and kento was inside. He smiled.
"Oh it's kento." You said.
"He's joining us for dinner tonight."
"Thanks for having me. Anyway great work today." Kento gave you a thumbs up.
"You too." You laughed. 
You took out your phone to see that you had 5 missed calls and 12 unread text messages.
"Crap!" You said out loud and then covered your mouth. "Haha don't mind me." 
You read the texts: Jagi where are you? Why aren't you picking up my calls or messaging me back? When are you coming home? I'm hungry ~~~~~ where are you? ...... 
You quickly replied with I'm coming home now. Just wait for me.  Then you sent a sorry sticker. 
He quickly replied in a sec with: okay ~~ I'll be waiting. <3
You noticed how kento was looking at you through the side mirrors. You smiled at him and he smiled back. 
Once you arrived home sehun bombarded you with a giant bear hug. 
"Yah get off me." You kept hitting his back. "We have a guest."
"Oh annyeonghasaeyo! " Sehun bowed and went back to hugging you. 
Kento was surprised. "Who's this?" He asked you. 
"My silly boyfriend." You were a bit embarrassed. 
Sehun lightly kissed you on the lips. 
"Yah, get off right now." You commanded.
Sehun did as he was told. He was like a little dog. 
"Ah waeeeee" sehun whined.
Kento watched all of this and was a little mad. 
"Anything wrong kento? " You asked.
"Oh, no." He said and walked off. 
"What's up with that guy." Sehun asked.
Sehun went to the bathroom and when he came back, kento was sitting next to you and cracking jokes. His Korean wasn't that great but it was enough to get by, he struggled here and there and sometimes you helped him. Sehun saw you laugh and stormed into the living room area where he sat down on the other side of you. 
"What are we talking about?" Sehun asked annoyed. 
There was tension between the two.
"Oh kento just told a joke. Say it kento. Say it." You smiled.
Sehun put his arm over your shoulder. 
Kento saw this. "I'm going to go get a drink."
When he was gone sehun whispered "I think that guy likes you".
"Tch , no way." 
"I definitely see it." He stamped.
"Relax, I only have eyes for you. " You held his chin and kissed him.
He wrapped both his arms around you and kissed you again, this time longer. 
Your kiss was interrupted by jongsuk.
"Let's eat everyone. Dinner is ready!" 
One by one everyone came to the dinner table. Chanyeol and Kai apparently woke up from a nap. 
"Your hair looks like a nest!" Soojung pointed out. 
"Oops." Chanyeol tried flattening his hair.
"Ka-kaw ka-kaw! I hear the birds in there! " Luhan joked. 
"Be quiet!" Chanyeol head locked him jokingly. 
"Where's baekhyun?" Minhyuk asked.
"Playing games, he said he'll come once it's over." Kai replied. 
Tonight's dinner was cheese clam spaghetti. 
Soojung took a bite. "As expected from jongsuk oppa." 
Kento sat down and waved to you "come sit here _______".
You were about to sit when sehun sat down there instead. 
"Sit on my lap." Sehun patted his lap.
"crazy." She sat down in the seat next to soojung and started eating. 
Sehun turned to kento and have him a smirk. 
"Sayyy.. kento what business do you have with my girlfriend. " He put a lot of emphasis on the word girlfriend. 
"We had a photoshoot together and I think , I like her" He said. 
Everyone heard this, even you were surprised. 
"Sorry for surprising everyone, I know she has a boyfriend and I have no intention of taking her away from you." He assured sehun. "I'm just hoping I can be her friend though." 
"Of course." You smiled. 
Everyone finished their dinner and went back to do their own things. 
Kento and jongsuk sat at the table talking while you and Sehun were playing video games in the living room. You both were skiing in a race.
"Didnt you have something you wanted to talk about? "Sehun asked. 
"Ah yes." You remembered. "Yknow... I listened to your radio broadcast."
"Yea I figured. Allow me to explain." He said and won the race. 
"Damnit!!!" 
He held both of your hands. "My boss wants to keep my private life private in order to avoid scandals. I'm sorry, you don't know how much I wanted to tell everyone that I'm dating the cutest, funniest, sweetest girl in the world. I really wish I did." 
You held his hands tighter.
"I understand" you said. "We're still going on a date tomorrow right?"
He kissed your forehead. "Of course. Oh yes tmr is our last full day here. We're leaving the next morning."
"Well, it's about for me to take my leave." Kento said. 
Kento was about to give you a hug when sehun interrupted and gave him a hug instead. 
"Come to Seoul next time and we'll show you a good time." You waved to him.
He smiled and left. 
"Time for me to wash up." You said.
You were in the middle of getting up when sehun grabbed your hand and and you fell right onto his lap. You were sitting between his legs and he was back hugging you. You tried to turn around to see his face but he held on to you tight. 
"Sehun-ah what's wrong?" You asked. 
His face was on your back. 
"I don't like that guy" He said.
You could tell he was pouting.
"Awww is my jagi jealous?" You smiled.
You turned around and held his face with both of your hands. Then you started squishing his face. You started laughing like crazy and accidentally spat in his eye. 
"My eye!" He rubbed his eye. "I'm dying help!" 
"Mian mian." You took your sleeve and rubbed his eye. "Okay I'm going to shower."
You kissed him on the cheek and went to the bathroom. After your shower you went back to the living room to see the futon, pillows, and blanket was already set up. Sehun was under the covers on his phone as usual. You softly kicked the long, giant lump under the blanket. It didn't budge. You kicked again, a bit harder. It still didn't budge. You decide you had enough and lifted the covers to find sehun in cold sweat. 
"Sehun-ah ! Are you sick??"
You got down and placed the back of one hand on his forehead and the back of your other hand on yours. 
"You have a fever." 
"I tried not to show it. I wanted to go on a date with you tomorrow." He mumbled. 
"I'll be right back." 
You got up and went to the bathroom to get a basin with cold water and a few small towels. You helped him up and removed his shirt. He smelled of sweet sweat. Sehuns sweat. You soaked one of the towels in the cold water and then twisted it to release any extra water. You lightly dabbed and rubbed the towel all over his body. You did this twice. Then you went over to his suitcase smd got him his pajamas and helped him change. You then went to jongsuks room and told him about how sehun was sick and asked if he had any pills. 
"In the bathroom cabinet." Jongsuk said.
"Got it." 
"I'll wake up early to make some congee for him" jongsuk said. 
"Okay thanks".
You got the pills and a glass of water. Sehun took the pills and you helped him back into the bed sheets. You soaked another towel, squeezed the excess water, folded it and placed it on his forehead. You cleaned everything up and held his hands while he slept. You kissed his hand and brushed some hair away from his forehead. You turned off the light and went back to holding his hand. You were sitting on the futon with your head on the sofa and dozed off. 
-----------MIDNIGHT----------------
You woke up after hearing sehun scuttering in his sleep. Your hand was still holding his. 
You took the towel off his forehead to check his temp again. He was getting better but hes still a little hot. You re-wetted the towel and placed it back on his forehead. 
"I love you." He mumbled with his eyes closed in a hoarse voice. 
"Oh be quiet." You smiled.
You got under the covers with him and hugged him. Your face was on his chest. You could hear his heart beating. 
"B-but you're going to get sick." He whispered.
"Relax, my immune system is pretty strong. Just go back to sleep." You claimed.
"Thank you." You heard him say and you both went back to sleep. 
---------------AFTERNOON-----------------
You woke up still in sehuns arms. Surprisingly no one was in the kitchen and there weren't sounds of bowls or chopsticks. You slipped from sehuns arms and reached for your phone. The time read 12:15. You rubbed your face. Your eyes widened. You looked at sehun still sleeping. You got up, washed your face and brushed your teeth. You walked into the kitchen to find a pot of hot congee and some side dishes covered with saran wrap. There was a folded note on the table that read: Here's food for hunnie. If its not hot by the time you both wake up reheat it ^_^. Also everyone ate already so don't worry about them. I'm out running on errands, contact me if you need anything. Peace, jongsuk. You walked into the guests rooms to find the boys room empty and minhyuk and soojung putting on their coats in the other room. 
"Where are you two going today?" You asked with envy.
"Watching a play" soojung replied.
"We got free tickets yesterday so we might as well take advantage of them." Minhyuk said as he wrapped a scarf around soojungs neck.
"Have fun" you stuck out your tongue. 
You went back to the living room and soojung and minhyuk followed. 
"Tell sehun to feel better" soojung chimed.
You nodded and hurried them to leave and close the door asap bc the cold air was coming in. You crouched down to wake sehun up. Surprisingly he got up without difficulty. He rubbed his eyes. You got him to sit and you served him some congee. Luckily it was still hot so that meant jongsuk left not too long ago. You took the spoon and blew into it to cool it down to feed sehun. 
"Ahh" you commanded.
He opened his mouth and you fed him a spoonful of congee. After he was done eating, you washed the bowl and spoon and sat down next to him. You felt his forehead. 
"Ah its almost gone. How are you feeling?" You asked.
"Tired and a bit dizzy." His eyes were closed. 
"Arrasso, go back to sleep." You tucked him back in. "Wait better yet, go sleep on the guys bed. They're gone anyway."
You helped him up, covered his whole body in the blanket and walked him to their room. He threw himself on the bed and you covered him with an extra blanket. 
"I'll be in the living room okay ?"you told him.
There was no reply. You smiled at his cuteness. You sat on the sofa. Then got back up to pick up the futon and pillows. You folded them and helped yourself to a bowl of congee and kimchi. You sat down on the sofa and the tv and watched a drama.After watching 3 episodes of different dramas you got bored. You checked instagram and went through your newsfeed at least 5 times. 

Ahhh, Im bored. Theres nothing to do, you thought to yourself. 

Then you saw a giant shelf full of games. On the top shelf there were many board games. you sawa  pirate game and tried reaching for it. you were struggling a bit on your tippy toes.

Almost there..... you thought in your head. 

Suddenly you felt a tall figure come from behind you and he retrieved the game with no difficulty. You turned around ti find a smiling sehun covered in a blanket.

"Hunnie you're awake!" you squished his face. "Feeling better now?"

He nodded. He gave you the board game and waddled into the kitchen with some of the blanket on the floor to get a drink. you sat down on the floor and opened the game to find a giant barrel looking thing, and some colorful swords. Sehun came back and sat next to you. He covered you with one side of the blanket and so that both of you were warm under tha blanket. He wrapped his arm around your waist and tickled you. 

"Hajimaaaa!" you laughed. "Stop it, stop ittt." you screamed. 

"Okay okay." 

"You know how to play this right?" you asked.

"Winner gets a wish." he said,

"Game on." you smirked. 

WROTE A SUPER LONG CHAPTER FOR Y'ALL. I WAS CONSIDERING COMBINING PREVIOUS CHAPTERS TOGETHER BC THEY SEEM KINDA SHORT BUT OH WELL. THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER. LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT ONE. ILY ALL. PEEP KENTO YAMAZAKI C; ALSO DO WATCH EXO'S LOTTO IF U HAVENT ALREADY!! AS USUAL PLS LOVE AND SUPPORT THEM!