Chapter Six

MY Boyfriend is a Member of EXO

You heard whispering and rattling and woke up. You saw 5 figures in the dark by the front door putting on their shoes and wearing caps. You unlocked your phone to check the time which surprised them, it was 5:06 am. 
"See you woke her up!!" Kai blamed. 
"Nono its okay. I was gonna get up to use the bathroom. " You yawned. 
You the light and sat on the couch It was still very dark outside. 
"Who has a meeting at 5 in the morning?" You were worried. 
"This is normal for us." Chanyeol said. 
"What time did you guys even sleep??" You asked. 
You remembered how they were still playing games at 12 at night. 
They all laughed sadlike. 
"We didn't." They all said in unison.
Sehun went to you and was about to kiss your lips when you covered your mouth and shook your head no. 
"I just woke up and my breath prob stinks." You mumbled. 
"Fine fine, " he said and kissed your forehead. 
You removed your hands from mouth and he quickly kissed your lips and smirked. You heard a car honk from the outside and everyone quickly went out the door. 
"I'll text you later!" Sehun waved goodbye. 
You waved back and the door was shut. The house was quiet again and you sat on the couch for a few more minutes before closing the lights and going back to sleep.
-------------------4 hours later----------------------
You opened your heavy eyes to the smell of kimchi fried rice and soup. 
"Oh! Shes awake!" My best friend is so cute when she sleeps!!" Soojung pinched your cheeks.
"Ah that hurtssss!" You pushed her hand away and rubbed your cheeks.
"Get up and brush your teeth. Breakfast is ready!" Soojung ran to the dining table and sat down. 
You washed your face and brushed your teeth. You took a seat which already has a bowl of yummy hot fried rice and another bowl of soup next to it. You took a spoonful of soup. It was delicious. 
"What are you guys doing today?" Minhyuk asked.
"We're going-" soojung started. 
"I already know what you're doing because I'm going with you. I was asking them." He pinched her cheeks.
Theyre so similar, you thought to yourself.
"______________ is coming with me to a shoot." Jongsuk said. 
"Sounds fun." He said.
"Speaking of which, ___________ , quickly finish your breakfast cuz we gotta leave in 15 mins. " He washed his bowl in the sink before placing it on the dish rack and went into his room. 
"Damnit, why didn't he wake me up sooner." You shoved food into your mouth and chewed like a horse. You finished before soojung and minhyuk too. You quickly got dressed. Today's outfit consists of a heavy hoodie, sweatpants and uggs. You put on moisturizer and a beanie. Jongsuk came out and grabbed his car keys. 
"You ready?" he asked.
You nodded. 
"Then kaja!!"
You put on your long coat and waved goodbye to the couple before closing the door. 
In the car, jongsuk asked how did you meet his cousin. 
"He moved next door when I was in 4th grade but we never talked until we got into the same middle school and we started walking to school together. Back then he was so small and skinny and I thought of him as a girl, I even thought he was gay and then .." you stopped to realize that you were talking a lot, you were a bit embarrassed.
"No no carry on, my ears are all open" he said while keeping his eyes on the road.
You told him about when you started to notice him getting handsome and tall and how all the girls were crazy over him. Then you told him how you planned to confess and how he beat you to it. Just thinking about it makes you still wonder if this is a dream. Once you were done jongsuk asked if you wanted to listen to the radio and you said sure. He punched in some numbers and turned the dial to make the volume louder. 
"Thank you all for joining us today at hug the radio. Today we have very special guests joining us today and the fans are overflowing with comments and calls! We received over 100,000 calls from all over the world for these 5 handsome fresh faces. They haven't even debuted! Please welcome the new members of exo!!" The host clapped.
"Anyeonghasaeyo!!" You heard them all say in unison. 
"Nae nae, let's welcome Kai, Luhan, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Sehun."
The radio show went on with them showing individual talents and answering questions. Then a question was directed at sehun from a fan. 
The fan asked "Ah ottokke, my call went through, omo omo, nae ah sehun-ssi are you currently seeing someone? Do you have a girlfriend? What's your ideal type?" 
"Well sehun-ssi?" The host asked. 
"I-I-I" he stuttered "I don't have a girlfriend at the moment." 
Your heart sank, you were devastated that he lied. You kept telling yourself you had to understand because hes an idol now and he has to keep some things in his private life hidden. 
"That's fortunate! What's your ideal type?"
You couldn't help but cry. 
"Well, I like girls who give me handmade things, can make me laugh, can eat very well, and the playful type." He answered. 
"Ya hear that ladies? Time to whip out those knitting needles."
You wiped your tears. 
"His ideal type sounds an awful like someone I know.." jongsuk added.
You smiled. Sehun always had a way with his words. After the radio show ended you got a text from sehun.
"Im finished!!!! <3 ^3^" it read.
Then he sent a selca. You clicked it, he was squinting like a little child. 
How cute, you blushed. 
You replied "I want to hug you. Let's talk when we get home okay?"
"Okay" he replied back. 
You sent a kissy face sticker and he sent one back. The car pulled into a driveway and jongsuk parked the car. You grabbed your bag and you both went out. He locked his car and took you to the elevator. As you both stood in the elevator to get to the 10th floor, the awkward elevator music played in the background. 
"What am I doing today?" You asked.
"Ah well, that's a secret" he winked.
You both got off once it was the 10th floor and he escorted you to the office where the shoot was taking place. He opened the door for you and greeted all the staff. There had to be at least 70 people and you felt awkward. The models there were all tall, skinny and beautiful. 
"Stay here for a little bit okay? Ill be back" jongsuk rushed somewhere. 
People were carrying stuff and walking past you. 
Woah, this is serious work, you thought to yourself. 
Jongsuk came back with a school uniform and threw it at you. You barely caught it. You were confused.
"You want me to hold this for you? " You asked.
"No, I want you to wear it. Go get changed in that room, the ladies in there will also do your hair and makeup." He ordered and pointed to a room.
"Hold up, I did not sign up for this" you panicked.
"Relax, you're just gonna fill in for a model who called in sick today. You're going to be modeling with kento yamazaki. I'll introduce you to him later. For now go change." He pushed you into the room.
"Wait wait wait. I never modeled before!!!!" You cried.

ANOTHER DAY ANOTHRE CHAPTER WOOHOO! THANKS FOR SITCKING WITH US, I PROMISE IT'LL GET JUICY SOON. THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER. I RECENTLY DISCOVERED A JAPANESE ACTOR WHO IS PRETTY CUTE SO I DECIDED TO INCLUDE HIM IN THIS CHAPTER. I THINK HE'LL BE STICKING AROUND FOR A BIT TOO (; PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER THANK YOU! AS ALWAYS LOVE AND SUPPORT EXO <3 LUV Y'ALL!