Chapter Three

MY Boyfriend is a Member of EXO
--------------------------------MORNING-------------------------------------------
 
Everyone had finished their breakfasts and JongSuk told everyone to go do whatever they wanted and he'll clean up the dishes.
 
You quickly got up and went to your suitcase. You opened and took out all your clothes to decide on an outfit. You looked out the window to see what the weather was like. It was snowing. Then Luhan sat on the sofa and watched you put your clothes toegther to see if they matched.
 
"Whatcha doing today _________?" he asked.
 
"We're going to stay home and play video games!!" Baekhyun, Kai and Chanyeol yelled.
 
"I wasn't asking you guys!" he yelled back.
 
You heard them laugh.
 
"Sehun and I are going on a date together today." you smiled.
 
"Everyone is busy, I have nothing to doooooooooooooooooooo." he whined. "Jongsuk what you doing today?"
 
"I'm going to work today." he replied from the kitchen.
 
"You work?" luhan asked.
 
"Why is that so surprising. Yes i need to live y'know." he huffed.
 
"What do you do?" you asked.
 
"I'm a model." he replied as if it was nothing.
 
"A model??????" you both were surprised.
 
"Luhan you can accompany me and carry my stuff." he offered.
 
"I'm down. But the real question is, are there any cute workers there?" Luhan asked.
 
"Bye." Jongsuk said and went to his room. Luhan followed him and keep asking.
 
Okay, back to my outfit, what should i wear.. hmmm... you thought.
 
You decided on a chunky sweater, high waisted jeans, and chelsea boots along with cute comfy socks. You praised yourself for doing a good job. You grabbed your clothes and went under the cover and changed on the futon in the livingroom. You felt someone poke your shoulder from the outside.
 
"Who's there??" you got in defensive mode.
 
"Relax, it's just me." Soojung assured. "Minhyuk and I are going to go watch a movie. Wanna come?"
 
"Um, no thanks. I think Sehun and I are going somewhere else. Mianhae." you said as you slipped on your pants.
 
"Okay~~~~~~ have fun!" she said.
 
"You too" you replied back and you were finished changing.
 
You folded the blankets and the futon and placed them on the sofa. You threw the pillows ontop and sat on the sofa wiating for Sehun.
 
Where did he go anyways? you thought to yourself. Oh well, I'll just go check instagram.
Then Sehun walked into the living room wearing a thick coat, sunglasses, a mask, a hat and the scarf you made for him.
 
"Who are you?" you joked.
 
"Your future husband, that's who." And he tickled you.
 
"Hajima!!!!" you screamed.
 
After 5 mins of what he calls the lock and tickle, he stopped. You both decided that going to the mall would be out of the question. There were too many people.
 
"Oh!" he clapped his hands. "There's this arcade that i used to go to all the time when I was little. Want to go?"
 
"Kaja!" you said.
 
You both took the bus for an hour and finally arrived at the arcade place. The neighborhood are very empty and there were vbarely any people. There were a few stores here and there and all the residents seem like they were 50+ . The arcade place looked a bit run down and the sign no longer had any light. Sehun grabbed your hand and walked in.
"Ooh, it's warm in here" he took off his scarf, mask and glasses.
 
"YOOOO, is that Oh Sehun??" someone asked. He left his stance at the register and came to hug sehun. "It's been such a long time. How's life in Seoul?"
 
"Nice to see you bro. I cant believe you took over your grandpa's place man. " sehun said.
 
"Yea, the old man knows how much i love games. Cant get rid of this place." the person boasted. "Oh! Where are my manners. He wiped his hands on his pants, Nice to meet you miss, Jung Jungkook imida." he shook your hand.
 
"_________ imida." you saiid.
 
"This is my girlfriend." Sehun said.
 
"___________, ask me about anything about Sehun." he winked. "I know EVERYTHING about him."
 
Sehun covered your ears. "ayyyyyyy, this is how my dongsaeng treats me?!!"
 
"I'm just joking" he chuckled. "Enjoy yourselves with classic games guys. Help yourself. The machines don't accept anything other than coins or tokens. Come to me to exchange." He went back to the register and propped himself on his chair and put his feet up.
 
Sehun took his hello kitty pouch of coins and smiled his cute smile. You pinched him and smiled back. So cute, you thought. He led you to play a dance game. He inserted coins.
 
"You know I can't dance!" you stammered.
 
"It's okay. Just try your best." he started the game.
 
He selected a song. It started off easy and you told yourself it isn't so bad. Then the colors started coming out like crazy and you didnt know which colors to step on. In the end, of course, sehun won.
 
"You're a bully!" you pouted.
 
"I'm sorry. It's so cute when you're confused and nervous." he laughed.
 
He pecked you on the cheek.
 
"Let's do that game" you grabbed his hand and led him to the slot machine. "Whoever gets a jackpot, does have to pay for food later."
 
"Call!" he said.
 
He inserted coins, and blew on his hands then pulled the handle down. He held his hands together and repeatedly said please, please, please. The first one was a turtle, the second one was turtle as well............................. and the third one was a panda.
 
"YESSSS! " You screamed. "My turn now."
 
He inserted the coins for you and you looked at the ceiling and called on the power of exo.
 
'There's one right here." he said.
 
You just stuck out your tongue. You pulled down the handle and the first one was a giraffe.. and the second and third one were turtles. You were sad. It was a draw. You both prolonged the bet on other games and in the end you lost. Sehun felt bad and just decided to be a good boyfriend and pay. You said it was okay and you both decided to split it. Now you both need to find a place to eat. Sehun said there was a jajjangmyun place, dokkbokki stand and riceball place around here.
 
"Dokkbokki!!!" you said.
 
"Jajjangmyun!!!!" he said at the same time.
 
"There's only one way to setlle this......" you said. "gawi, bawi, bo!!"
 
You both rock, paper, scissored for 3 mins. Sehun won.
 
"Yay, jajjangmyun!" he skipped and grabbed your hand. "See you later koooookie~" he waved cutely.
 
 
"What's wrong with that guy?" he gave a disgusted look.
 
"Nice to meet you jungkook." you smiled.
 
"Come back again!" he smiled and bowed.
 
"What a crazy guy.. " jungkook said to himself and went back to his game.
 
I'M BACK FRIENDS! IM SORRY FOR BEING GONE FOR SO LONG. SCHOOL IS STRESSIN' ME OUTTTTT! UGH.
ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. I DECIDED TO HAVE A KOOKIE CAMEO BC KOOKIE!!
STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS AND SUPPORT EXO <3 WOOOHOOOO.
^3^