Chapter Five

MY Boyfriend is a Member of EXO

You woke up to sehun piggy back riding you. Why does this always happen, you laughed to yourself.

"Oh you woke up? Great, I can put you down you're super heavy." He joked.

You hugged him tighter.

"You're going to choke me" he gagged.

"Then say you're sorry." You said.

"Arrasso, you're not fat. I'm sorry." He gave up.

You loosened your arms and gave him a little peck on the cheek. 

"What was that for?" He smiled.

"Just cuz." You laid your head back on his shoulder. 

Finally you both arrived back to jongsuks place. You refused to get off of sehuns back so you just kicked off yours shoes and waited for him to do the same. 

"Yah ! I can't take off my shoes with you on my back." He complained.

"Fine I'll get off." 
He let you down and you clung onto him and back hugged him. He spun around in your arms and rustled your hair. He held up your face.
"Something bothering you?" He asked.
"No," you lied. "Nothing."
"Okay" he said and kissed your forehead. "Anyone home??" You yelled.
There was no reply. Looks like everyone was still out. 
Sehun stripped his jacket sweater and shirt until he was shirtless. 
"I'm gonna take a shower. Care to join me?" He winked. 
"Gross." You laughed. 
"Ay I know you want to" he grabbed your waist. 
Your hands were on his chest. They were super firm. You blushed like crazy. You tried pushing him away because you knew pretty soon you were going to explode. 
"Next time. " You mumbled under your breath. 
"What did you say???" He smiled.
"I-I-I said n-nex... never!!!" You stuttered. And finally pushed him off and sat on the couch. 
He threw his shirt on your head. 
"I know what you said. " He whispered in your ear. "Looking forward to it." 
"Just take your shower. " You yelled but you were clearly blushing. 
When were his abs so firm and his chest so hard, you thought to yourself, I remember when he was just a handsome skinny boy. 
You the TV to see what was on. There was a show talking about exo. 
"The fans are going wild with these new members. Their concert tickets sold out in .5 seconds!! That's crazy!" One of the anchor women announced. 
"That's right, fans are anticipating what these new members are about. Tell me, which one are you interested in?" He asked the anchor woman. 
"Hmmmm, well Chanyeol is actually my brother. But... I'm actually interested in.. sehun-ssi. " She chuckled. "Yes, sehun-ssi."
You sighed and changed the channel to watch a cooking show. Sehun came out of the shower steamy and hot. He sat down next to you and you cuddled with him with your head on his chest. You both didn't say anything for a good 5 mins, nothing was heard but the tv. 
"Does Chanyeol have a sister? " You asked. 
"Yeah, why? " He was on his phone. 
"Did you ever meet her?" 
"No, but you can see her on tv. Shes an anchorwoman." 
"Oh I did. I can see the resemblance..."
"Yeah what about her?" 
"She said she was interested in you." You pouted. 
"Awww is my jagi jealous?? " He pinched your cheeks. 
"Yes."
"I only love you." He kissed you. 
He your jawline with his finger while kissing you. He began to lower his hands until he got to your hips and was about to lift your shirt when you heard an "ahem". 
You both pulled away from the kiss to see Luhan standing by the door smirking. 
"Doing something?" He asked.
"Oh, sehun was just getting something out of my eye." You lied.
"Sure." He sat down between you both.
"Ah hyung, there's plenty of space over there." Sehun whined. 
"Shhhhhh, she's making jeon." 
One by one everyone started coming home. 
Jongsuk was the last to arrive. He had a few bags of mandu, kimbap, jajjangmyun and some dwenjjang jigae.
"Dig in" he said. "Yah, why'd you leave." He asked Luhan. 
"Its boring there, I'd rather listen to my grandma's old stories." He said with his mouth full.
"We were supposed to go grocery shopping. You're coming with me tomorrow." He declared. 
Everyone finished their food and it was time to take a shower. You all determined the order of who's gonna shower first. You were going last because you were planning on taking a bath. Soojung was first to take a shower. 
"You guys got 4 more days until you go back to seoul. What are you guys doing tomorrow" jongsuk asked.
You looked at sehun. He looked apologetic.
"Actually , us guys have to go to a meeting." Baekhyun said. 
"Boooooringgggg" he replied. "I'm gonna go take a nap."
Sehun sat next to you and rubbed your shoulders. 
"It's okay." You lied. 
"I'm sorry, let's hang out after tomorrow. Watch a movie or something and eat at a fancy restaurant. Okay? " He winked. 
You nodded. 
"Kaiiiiiii,youre next. " Soojung yelled from the bathroom. 
"Hey I got a joke." Sehun whispered in your ear. "What kind of bagel flies?"
You shook your head.
"A plane bagel." He laughed tearing up.
You smiled. " That was bad."

After everyone but you was done washing up, you took your towel, phone, shampoo and bath bomb to the bathroom. After a fun date, you were tired and just wanted to have a little bit of time to yourself. You the water and waited for the tub to fill up half way then places the bomb into the water and watched it fizzle. The pink color exploded everywhere and little rose ptelas became visible on the surface of the water. You turned off the water and dipped your foot in first before submerging your whole body into the water. You laid there for a good 5 mins before you realized you need to catch up on your dramas. You took your phone and scrolled through your phone to see which drama had episodes that werent too long. You finally decided on DOTS with Song Joongki and Song Hye Kyo. You were on episode 3 and when it came up on the screen you fangirled a little bit on the inside. After you finished the episode you looked at your hands and noticed how wrinkly and soft they were. 

"Crap, I was in there too long" you went out of the tub and drained all the water out then stepped back in to take a 10 minute shower and hair wash. 

You dressed yourself in your mushroom pajamas and came out with your wet hair wrapped in a towel.  Sehun had already set up the futon and blankets and pillows. He was in the other room with baekhyun playing league. 

"Sehun-ahh, come hereeeee" you yelled from the living room. 

"Give me 30 minutes," he yelled back. "Yea hyung go after that guy..."

After 5 minutes you got impatient and went into the boys room to see what was going on. Sehun and baekhyun were on their laptops, and luhan and kai were on the bed reading magazines. In the next room, soojung was taking slefies and chanyeol and minhyuk were make music on their laptops. You sighed and went back to the living room where you dsw jongsuk sitting on the couch. His long model legs were crossed and he was eating ice cream. 

"Want some?" he offered.

"Dont mind if i do" you grabbed a spoon from the kitchen and dug right in from the carton. 

"Any plans tomorrow?" he asked. "Hunnie and the others are going to be doing their thing, are you okay with being alone?"

"I dont have any plans actually," you sighed,

"How about you come with me to my workplace, you can see what the modeling industry is like." 

"Luhan thought it was boring," you laughed. 

"He was my errand boy."

"Ayyyy, you're not using me to run for your errands are you??" you joked.

"Relax, I'm not."

"I'm down, i mean i have nothing better to do anyways." 

You both  continued to eat the ice crean while watching tv, you choked on some ice cream after laughing. Jongsuk pat your back. You both laughed some more. Then you yawned and jongsuk suggested it was time to go to sleep and you thought so too. He said goodnight and went to his room. You went under the covers on the futon and waited for sehun to come back, but you quickly dozed off after closing your eyes. 

NEW CHAPTER! YAY! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT. I JUST FELT LIKE THROWING A LITTLE BIT OF INTENSE INESS IN IT, SORRY IF YOU WERE A LITTLE SURPRISED. PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER AND AS ALWAYS PLEASE LOVE AND SUPPORT EXO! LUV YA ALL , MUAHHH <3 :^)