Chapter Two

MY Boyfriend is a Member of EXO

Sehun stepped over everyone and he held your hand helping you walk over them and even after you both left they were still looking. 

They all looked to see if you guys have turned the corner making you both out of sight, soojung was the first to get up. 

"YAH!" soojung hissed. "I knew they were gonna come out, but noooooo you just had to stay."

"Calm down yeobo." minhyuk started patting her shoulder. 

"Well, im gonna go poop." and chanyeol closed the bathroom door. 

"Make sure to cover the toilet!!" jongsuk yelled through the door. 

"Arasso!" he yelled back. 

Everyone went back to the livingroom. You all helped clean everything up and threw out the food. It was 12 and it was about time everyone washed up and got ready for bed. 

"I only have 2 spare rooms, decide who sleeps in which room. Some of you can also sleep in the living room too if you want." jongsuk said. "I'm going to go wash up and sleep now. Good night everyone!" 

You all said goodnight to him and just stood around looking at each other. 

"First things first, who wants to sleep in the rooms?" Luhan asked.

Everyone but you raised your hand. 

"Okay looks like _____________ will be sleeping in the livingroom." Luhan said. "I'll join h-"

"I would like to sleep in the living room too!" sehun cut luhan off. 

Luhan smiled. "Okay in the living room is ____________ and Sehun."

"I guess Minhyuk and soojung get their own room because no one wants to sleep in the same room as a couple." 

"So in the other room is Kai, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and I. Everyone wash up!" 

Everyone got out their sleeping bags and blankets and pillows and toothbrushes. Sehun moved the coffee table and the sofas aside to make more room. You laid out the blankets and sleeping bags. You and sehun offered to shower last. Everyone said goodnight to you both. You showered before sehun and when you came back,you were wearing a cute nightgown with bears and hearts. Sehun smiled and chuckled. 

"I thought you were gonna wear something y for me. "he winked. 

you blushed. "I hate y." 

He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you towards him. He smiled his cute smile and said "I like cute girls better." 

You blushed even more and your face looked like you were drunk. 

"i'm gonna go take a shower." sehun got up and went into the bathroom. 

You brought a sleeping bag but sehun brought a huge futon for you both to share so you put your sleeping bag away. You were under the covers looking at your phone when sehun slipped under the covers with you. he hugged your waist under the covers and placed his head on your shoulder.

"Whatcha looking at?" he asked.

"Videos." you didnt pay much attention to him. 

Once you were done watching your videos you put your phone away and turned to look at him. Sehun's eyes were closed. You his hair and looked at his gorgeous face. you gave him a light peck and got up to close the light when you lifted the cover you saw he was shirtless. Your eyes widened. Sehun stirred and moved in his sleep. His leg was ontop of yours and your movement made him wake up. He opened one eye , then the other and scratched his chest. He saw the look on your face and grabbed your arm and pulled you back in the covers. He wrapped his whole body on yours making it impossible to move out of his embrace. You chuckled at his cuteness.

"Why are you not sleeping?" he asked in a raspy dry voice. you could tell he was half asleep. 

"I was going to go turn off the light." you said.

"No need, hyung is rich." he hugged you tighter. 

"It's not right, money is money." you pointed out.

"Just five more mins." he begged with his eyes closed. 

"Arasso, arasso." you began his hair and tracing the outline of his face, his nose and jawline were beautiful. 

After what seemed like 5 mins you gently peeled off his legs and arms and turned off the light. Then quickly ran back to the futon and went under the covers and hugged sehun the way he hugged you. You saw him smile a bit and he hugged you tighter. You kissed his cheek and closed your eyes and went to sleep. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--MORNING--

You woke up with your face on sehun's bare chest. You rubbed your eyes and looked around. Everyone was seated at the dining table and eating breakfast. 

"Would you like to join us?" jongsuk asked. 

"Had a fun night?" Kai asked eyeing sehun's bare chest. 

"N-n-nothing happened!" you stuttered. 

You slapped sehun's chest really hard.

Sehun enjoyd sleeping in and he mummered "Ah Waeeeeee?" 

Then he pulled you back down onto the futon and hugged you.

"Yah! Sehun!! wake up. now's not the time!" you were embarassed because everyone was watching you both. "Everyone is watching!!"

"Let them watch." he mummbled. 

"This wont do, get up. right now!" you pulled his arms up and his head was hanging back. 

He then picked you up bridal style and carried you to the bathroom. He placed you seated down on the bathroom sink counter and pressed hs head on your shoulder. You held his head up and brushed his hair for him. 

"Wake up." you then took some water from sink and splashed a bit on his face.

It didnt work. You then did some aegyo. 

That didnt work.

The last thing it came too was kissing him. You kissed him very ferociously . He woke up finally and as you were kissing him, he cupped your face and your cheek. You finally broke the kiss and his face were still on your face. 

"I'm awake now." he chuckled and smiled like a child. "Give me another kiss." he damanded. You pecked his lips lightly. "Again." 

"Thats enough kisses for a lifetime!" you said.

Sehun tilted his head and gave you a sweet kiss. After brushing your teeth you sat at the dining table and sehun sat down after you. You took some toast and spread jam on it. Jongsuk put down 2 cups of tea in front of you and sehun. Everyone was just having a good time laughing and talking. 

Ah yes, sehunnie and i have our date today, you thought to yourself

ALRIGHTY THS IS THE NEXT CHAPTER. I'VE BEEN WRITING VERY SHORT CHAPTERS LATELY. MIANHAE >:

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. I WOULD LOVE LOVE LOVE SOME FEEDBACK! THANK YOU FOR READING AND I HOPE YOU STAY TUNED FOR THE CHAPTERS TO COME ! SUPPORT EXO ! I LOVE YOU ALL <3333