Chapter Four

MY Boyfriend is a Member of EXO

As you both left the arcade place, a giant gust of forst winter wind hit you both. He put back on his mask and glasses, and wrapped the scarf you made for him around you. 

"Gwenchana?? Aren't you going to be cold?" you asked worried. 

"Nah, nah. Don't worry about me." he assured.

You couldn't see his mouth but you knew he was smiling so you were reasssured. He held out his hand and you grabbed it and he slipped both of your hands into his coat pocket. After what seemed like 5 minutes of walking straight, you began to get impatient. 

"Ahhhh.. where is it?" you whined. 

"We're almost there. Trust me, it's going to be worth it. This place is bombbbb." he said. 

Finally you both arrived at the dookbokki restaurant and thankfully it was indoors. Although there were chairs and tables outside covered in snow, nobody in their right mind would sit out there in this weather. 

"Let's sit out here." he joked as he pointed to a table piled with snow. 

You hit him. "Yah! Dont play with me." 

You both went inside. It was warm and the wonderful aroma of fishcakes and spicy gochujang filed your noses. You both chose a table in the corner and Sehun helped take off your coat and scarf for you. He took out his wallet and said he'd order for the both of you. 

"B-but i thought we were splitting it." you said.

"Dont worry, you can just buy me bubble tea next time." he winked. 

You smiled to yourself. He loves bubble tea more than me i bet, you thought to yourself. After ordering he placed his wallet and the receipt on the table and sat down. You grabbed the receipt and looked at what he ordered. 

"Are you that eager to eat? Piggy!!" he joked. 

You stuck out your tongue. "NOOOOO!! I was just making sure you didnt spend a lot okay??"

"Dont worry, this place is cheap cheap." he replied.

"Handsome young man!! Your order is ready." you heard a lady call out. 

"That's me" he stood up and went to get the food. 

You your lips when he placed the tray of food on the table. You unwrapped a pair of wooden chopsticks. rubbde them on each other, and were able to grab a piece of rice cake when sehun slapped your hands. You told you to wait and took out his phone. 

"Instagram" he smiled.

"Oppa, you dont even have instagram. Stop lying." you pushed him away and stcuk your chopstick into a piece of rice cake.

You were about to put it in your mouth, then sehun quickly ate it. You looked at him. He smiled back. 

"Thanks for feeding me, yeobo~" he was acting cute.

You grabbed another piece, and he tried to eat it again but you stopped him and held his face away with your left hand and placed the delicious piece of dokk into your mouth. You were satisfied. Sehun kept trying to get at the food on your chopsticks again. Then you felt his tongue touch your palm. You pulled away. 

"You're so dirty omg." You wiped your hand with a tissue. "There are other chopsticks okay."

"But I want you to feed me." he pouted and pretended to cry. 

You finally gave in. "Arrasso, I'm sorry Im sorry." you patted his head. 

You fed both him and yourself. With the last piece of rice cake, you held it up for him to eat. He caught it with his mouth. Half was in his mouth and half was sticking out. He stared at you. 

"Just eat it oppa~~ People are watching." you were embarrassed. 

He kepy staring at you. Then you bit the other end with your mouth and before you could pull away, he held your face and gave you a long kiss with suace still on his mouth.. Of course you enjoyed it. You blushed. Then he pulled away and his lips. You both drank some fishcake soup and were going to eat your fishcakes on sticks, when 3 girls sat at the table next to yours. Before Sehun could put back his mask and hat, all 3 of the girls screamed. 

"OMO, IS THAT OH SEHUN?" one of them screaned,

"No, it cant be.." another one said. 

"Turn around!!" and she turned the other girl around. 

Before she could turn around, Sehun began kissing you. It got really intense, it was the first time he was kissing you with a bit of tongue. 

"I'm almost certain it was..." she said. 

"Tch. It wasn't. Ugh now I feel awkward." the other girl said and turned around.

He pulled away. You were blushing like crazy.

"Finish your fish cake. he whispered.

You nodded and chowed down the whole thing fast. You wiped your mouth and he grabbed your hand and walked out of the shop. 

"Sorry, I had to do that." he blushed.

"ooh, its cold. Kaja!" you grabbed his hand.

It was dark outside and both of you were waiting at the bus stop to go back to Jongsuk's place. He took your hands and breathed into them to make them warm. It was quiet for a bit.

"Damn, fan girls are crazy. I didnt think this neighborhood would have any." he sighed.

You hugged him and engulfed his manly scent. He hugged you back even tighter.

"I love you" he told you. "your life is going to be very difficult from now on, but i promise to protect you. " 

You nodded. The bus arrived and you both scanned in. You both sat in the back and you fell asleep on his shoulder while holding his hand. He brushed the hair away from your face and kissed your forehead and looked out the window. 

YESSS. CHAPTER FOUR DONE. SUMMER IS ALREADY HERE AND I CANT WAIT TO GET OUT OF SCHOOL. WOOHOO. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER. THAT TONGUE KISS THO MMMMM. AS ALWAYS, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND SUPPORT EXO <3 LOVE YOU ALL.