Wow

The Great Psychic Onew

"A date? He asked me on a date? The nerve of that guy. Asking me on a date. Have I not made my feelings about him clear."

Minho, Key, and Jonghyun were sitting on the couch in the living room of Key and Jonghyun's apartment, watching as Taemin paced back and forth in front of them, ranting about Jinki and his proposed outing.

"I think it's a good idea," Key chimed in after a while. "It could give you a chance to get to know the real Jinki instead of the misconceptions you seem to have formed about him. Besides, you could have said no."

Taemin stopped his pacing and glared at Key. "It's not my fault I said yes. He used his voodoo mind tricks on me that he uses to get gullible fools like you to fall for his stupid 'psychic' act; with that stupid gaze and that even stupider smile. He dazzled me. I was dazzled."

"Did you just call yourself a gullible fool?" Minho questioned with a smirk.

"More importantly, did you just call me a gullible fool?" Key questioned, glaring at the youngest member of their group. "You need to learn to respect your elders."

Taemin rolled his eyes at both of them. "Whatever, I need to take a piss."

"And watch your language," Key yelled after him as he stormed off to the bathroom. "The mouth on that boy."

"Wow," Jonghyun spoke up after Taemin had made his exit, "Taemin was dazzled by someone? Who is this guy?"

"I know, right" Minho responded. "I've known him for almost his entire life and this is the first person I've seen have a significant effect on him. You know what the first thing he told me about Jinki was, after calling him a crook of course: he charms people with his dazzling smile."

"Wow," Jonghyun repeated. "But seriously, who is this guy and why do I seem to be the only one who hasn't met him?" Minho stayed silent, not knowing how to answer.

"Because, you could have ruined our carefully crafted plan," Key waved him off nonchalantly.

Jonghyun turned towards Key, his puppy eyes already looking on the verge of tears. "Are you saying you don't trust me?"

"No baby, of course not. I was just worried Jinki would be distracted by how handsome you are."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you know haw possessive I can get. I don't want anyone else looking at my baby. They may try to steal you away from me."

"You know nobody could take me from you. I'm yours completely."

They then proceeded to make out heavily on the couch until Minho, who was still sitting right next to them, cleared his throat. Key glared at him from his new position on top of Jonghyun before turning back to his boyfriend.

"Bummie's thirsty. Bummie wants a soda. What do I do?"

Jonghyun swiftly stood up with a giggling Key in his arms and put him down on the couch before practically running to the kitchen yelling "I'll get it."

Minho looked at Key after Jonghyun had left. "Was the aegyo really necessary? You already had him eating out of your palm."

Key shrugged, "I like to have that extra nail in the coffin."

Minho stared incredulously at the sly diva, "You're really the devil in disguise, aren't you?"

"Why, what did he do now?" Taemin asked, having returned from the bathroom.

"Oh, I just meant in general." Taemin nodded at Minho's response as he sat down.

"Um, shouldn't you be defending me?"

"Why would I defend you against something that's true?"

Key got up a nd started attacking Taemin with tickles. "What did I say about respecting your elders?"

"Alright, alright," Taemin gasped out in between the tickle attacks. "I take it back. You're the sweetest and kindest person I've ever met. How dare Minho insult you and your perfect ways."

"That's right." Key stopped tickling Taemin and pulled him up from his seat. "Now let's get you ready for your debate."

Taemin groaned as he was pulled along by Key but couldn't help but feel a tinge of excitement at the word "date."

 

 

 

A/N  I am back. I am so sorry for falling off the face of the planet for the last few months but I always seemed to be dealing with either a crazy work schedule, exhaustion, or writer's block. I work in nursing as a personal care worker so things like this sometimes happen. However, I now have the rest of the chapters at least outlined so I shouldn't disappear again until after I finish this, I hope. I am also going to get back to my other story, A Slave and his Master, for anyone who is reading that. I was going to include the date in this chapter but I figured you guys have been waiting long enough. Thank you so much for anyone who has stuck around and to any new readers. I hope you enjoy. Please comment. And to those of you in America, Happy Thanksgiving.