Chapter 2

A fateful encounter [discontinued]


 


 


 

*~Everybody, wake up, wake up~*


 


 

Kibum groaned and rolled around in his bed.


 


 

*~Everybody, Everybody, Every everybody~*


 


 

He groaned again and threw his pillow in the corner of his room. He grabbed his phone that was lying on the nightstand next to his bed and looked at the clock.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" He yelled shocked as he saw that it was already after 7am. His first class would start in less than 45 minutes.

He quickly stood up and made his way to his bathroom. He suddenly felt really dizzy and stopped in his tracks. "I shouldn't have drunk so much yesterday with Onew and Taemin." He thought and rubbed his temples. After he brushed his teeth he took a qick shower and went into the kitchen.

"Good Morning Hyung!" Taemin greeted him happily.

"Morning Minnie. How come that you don't have a hangover after last night?"

Kibum asked and opened the fridge to get himself some cereals and milk. He sat next to Taemin and started to eat.

"You know that I can take alcohol well, Hyung. Expect for you. You were doing some crazy stuff yesterday." Taemin said and started to laugh.

Kibum suddenly went pale. He ALWAYS ends up doing crazy stuff when he's drunk. Every. Freaking. Time. He gulped.

"What did I do this time?"

Taemin only started to laugh harder. "N-nothing too bad Hyung. Don't worry."

"Yah! Lee Taemin tell me this instant what happened!"

"Oh no! Hyung we have to go!" Taemin said and quickly got up and went to the front door. "Don't think you're safe Taemin. I'll get you and then you'll tell me everything what happened last night." Kibum thought and also got up. He put the dishes in the sink and went to the front door to put his jacket and shoes on.

"Let's go Hyung! I hope you studied well for your exam today."

"Yeah, yeah…wait IT'S TODAY?!"

 


 


 


 


It was still dark in Jonghyun's room and he was sleeping peacefully.

He and Minho spent the whole night in order to pack some of their stuff that needed to be taken to their new apartment today. He also had some work to finish so it was already 3am when he was finally able to sleep.


 

*~ Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Dong,

Ring Diggy Ding Diggy Ding Ding~*


 

"Urgh, what now?!" He groaned annoyed and picked up his phone.

"Hello?" He said in a sleepy voice and rubbed his eyes.

"KIM ING JONGHYUN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

An angry voice yelled. It took him a while to recognize who it was.

"M-Manager-nim?"

His manager just sighed. "Yes, it's me and now…GET YOUR LAZY TO THE STUDIO! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE 30 MINUTES AGO!" He yelled angry and hung up.

Jonghyun's eyes widened as he looked at his clock. It was already 9am.

"!" He yelled and quickly stood up and tried to find his way out of his dark room to go to the bathroom.

He took a quick shower and brushed his teeth. After that he went into the kitchen, grabbed an apple and made his way to the living room where he found a releaxed frog face.

Minho was eating his toast and watched (like always) a soccer game.

"Good Morning Princess." Minho said teasingly and looked at Jonghyun.

"Save it frog face. Why didn't you wake me?! Now I'm late and Manager-nim will kill me!"

"I did! But the only thing you were doing was to throw a pillow at me and tell me to get out."

Jonghyun was already by the front door and put on his jacket and shoes.

"Why are you still here anyways? Don't you have to be at the set to shoot your drama?"

Jonghyun asked and searched for his key and purse.

"I don't have to be there until 11. I just have to shoot one scene so I think it wouldn't take long."

"Oh okay. Do you want to have lunch together later?"

He asked after he found his key and purse. "Sure. Same place as usual?"

"Yup. See you later." Jonghyun said and left their apartment.


 


 


 


 


 


"Time's up! Everyone please put your pencils down."

The teacher said and collected everyones exam. "I'm so dead." Kibum thought as he left the classroom.

He was 100% sure that he failed his exam.

"I will NEVER ever drink with Onew and Taemin again." He mumbled angrily.


 


 


 


 

"What's with this angry face Kibum? Has someone stolen your favourite necklace or what?"

Nicole, one of Kibum's close friends, asked jokingly as he sat down across from her. It was lunch time and they were sitting in a cafe that was next to their college where they would sit together with Taemin and Onew.

"I'm not in the mood Nicole. Where are Onew and Taemin?" He asked annoyed and looked around to find his other friends.

"They're not here yet. But why are you in such a bad mood anyways?" She replied.

Kibum sighed and started to tell her about his exam and that the reason was that he got drunk last night.

"WHAT?! You got drunk yesterday and no one told me?! Taemin knows that he has to call me when you're drunk." She said and pouted.

"Yah! Why are you saying that?!" Kibum asked slightly offended. "C'ome on Kibum don't be mad at me. You know that I love you." Nicole said.

"And why shouldn't I?" Kibum asked and pouted. "Because you love me." Nicole said and did some aegyo. Kibum looked at her and chuckled.

"See? You love me." She said and winked. Kibum just rolled his eyes.

Some minutes passed and they talked about how their days went so far. Soon Taemin and Onew arrived.

"Finally! I already thought that Onew had dragged you into the chicken store." Kibum said and they all started to laugh as the two sat down.

"There's a chicken store?" Onew asked excited and his eyes widened. Taemin and Nicole laughed even harder and Kibum just rolled his eyes.

Their lunch went on like this with many laughs about Onew's chicken obsession and about Taemin's dance class. They suddenly got startled because of Taemin, who let out a surprised yelp while he was looking at his phone.

"Taemin! What happened?" Onew asked worried.

Taemin didn't answer he just looked at his phone screen. Onew looked over Taemin's shoulder to see what the younger was reading.

"It's Choi Minho!" Taemin suddenly exclaimed excited. The three older just looked at each other and rolled their eyes.

There he goes again. Taemin and his fanboying over a famous actor named Choi Minho.

"His new drama will be released this week! Please Hyung, can we go and watch it? Please~" Taemin asked and looked at Kibum with pleading eyes.

"Aish, this kid is too cute to resist." Kibum thought.

"Fine." He finally said and Taemin stood up to give him a big hug.

"Thank you sooo much Hyung! I love you!"

"Seriously Taeminnie, why are you so interested in this Minho guy? He's just an actor." Onew said.

He couldn't understand the maknae. This guy was just an actor, nothing much. If it'd be something about his precious chicken then he maybe would understand him.

Taemin looked shocked at Onew. "How can you say that Hyung?! He's one of THE BEST actors in the world! Have you ever seen one of his dramas?! His actor skills are amazing and he's so handsome! I ended up crying when I saw this one episode of "To the beautiful you" where he-"

"Okay, okay I got it! He's amazing and we're not." Onew interrupted Taemin's fanboy moment over Minho.

Satisfited, Taemin sat down and took a sip of his banana milk while Key and Onew talked about their favourite varity show. Nicole just looked amused at her friends as suddenly her phone started to buzz. "A new text message." She opened the message.

From: Sunny
To: Nicole

Oh my god Nicole!
I think this is one of your friends.
Just open the link and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Nicole frowned in confusion and opened the said link. Her eyes widened and she nearly choked on her coffee as she saw the photo.

 

 

 


 


 


~Singing Halleluja,
You got me singing Halleluja~

"And…done! Good job Jonghyun. I think we're done for now." The producer said and smiled at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun nodded and went out of the studio. He just finished the recording for one of his songs for his new album. Jonghyun was really proud of this album because he composed almost all of the songs by himself.

He went out of the building and made his way to the cafe where he and Minho usually met for lunch. When he entered the cafe he saw that Minho was already there.

He sat down next to him and Minho smiled at him.

"How was the recording?" He asked.

"It was pretty good. The song is finished and we just need to record the last one." Jonghyun replied and looked through the menu.

They ordered their drinks and food as the waiter came.

After the waiter left Jonghyun asked "Was Joon there today?"

"Yup. He helped me to bring our stuff to the new apartment and after that he left." Minho answered.

"I'm really sorry that I couldn't help you."

"It's okay, really. Oh! Joon asked when we'll move in." Jonghyun thought for a while before he answered

"Hmm…I think when we brought everything there. So maybe this weekend or next week." Minho nodded and took a sip from his coffee.

"I can't wait until we move in. I heard the neighbourhood is really nice." He said and smiled.

"How did you know that?"

"Joon told me. He also said that our neighbours are two boys, almost the same age as we."

"Really? That should be fun." Jonghyun said and smiled. He suddenly felt something in his pocket. Curious, he took it out.

It was the little fox figure that the blond boy lost after they argued. He sighed and just shook his head.

"There's no way that we'll meet again, so why do I still keep it?"

"You still have this?" Minho asked and pointed at the little fox. Jonghyun just nodded and put the fox back in his pocket.

Suddenly they heard the loud sound of the door that was slammed against the wall. The two looked up to see that it was Jonghyun's manager and he was walking towards them.

"Oh ! He looks really pissed" Minho thought and gulped.

"KIM JONGHYUN!!" The manager yelled angrily and stood now in front of Jonghyun.

"M-Manger-nim? What are you d-doing here?" Jonghyun asked nervous. He never saw his manager this angry before.

"Care to explain what this is?!" He asked angrily and held his phone in front of Jonghyun's eyes. Jonghyun's eyes widened and his mouth hung wide open. There was a picture of him and this blond boy with the title:

"Famous singer Kim Jonghyun got caught yelling at a fan! Is he really that ignorant? Was one scandal not enough for him?"

"Tell me!" His manager demanded.

"I-I…" Jonghyun started.

"Don't you understand what you did?! Your image is ruined!! It's already over every social media site! And don't let me start about the comments…" his manager said and rubbed his temples.

Jonghyun just stood there shocked. He turned around to look at Minho but he also was very shocked.

"How many times did I told you to be nice to your fans?! You know that this isn't your first scandal! I promised the CEO that something like that would never happen again. And now look at this! You're one of the top artist in your company! "

"But this boy wasn't a fan!" Jonghyun said in his defense.

"It doesn't matter if he's a fan or not!"

"I'm really sorry Manager-nim…" Jonghyun said and looked down. "I didn't thought that anyone would take pictures. I was careless."

His manager looked at him and just sighed. Jonghyun looked like a kicked puppy now.

"But can't you do anything?" Minho asked the manager and patted Jonghyun's shoulder.

"Hm…I don't know…" the manager started and rubbed his neck.

"I'll talk with the CEO and try to clear the things out."

Jonghyun looked at his manager with hopeful eyes. "Thank you Manager-nim." He said and smiled.

"Yeah, yeah but for the next time be careful ok?! I don't want to see something like that again. Got it?!" Jonghyun gulped and nodded.

"Good. What were you doing there anyways?" He asked curious.

"Minho and I just went out to get some fresh air." Jonghyun simply said. Of course he couldn't tell his manager that he went out by himself, got caught by some fans who haunted him down the streets and after some time he finally escaped but ended up calling Minho because he was lost. He bought himself some coffee and waited for Minho to pick him up when that incident with this boy happened.

The truth was that he only yelled at the boy because he was stressed and annoyed, but he would never admit that. Especially not in front of Minho. He also has his proud.

"I see…" His manager replied and thought for a while. "But that still doesn't explain why you were yelling at this boy. So?" He asked and raised his eyebrow.

Jonghyun was about to say something but he got interrupted by the ringing of a mobile phone. His manager looked at his phone and immediatly went pale as he saw the ID.

"H-Hello?" He stuttered. He walked out of the cafe and left Minho and Jonghyun behind.

"Wow…some crazy stuff is going on." Minho suddenly said. Jonghyun turned around and looked confused at his friend. "What do you mean?"

"Look." Minho showed him his phone. Jonghyun's eyes widened as he read a few of the comments.

"That's not good…" he mumbled as he sat down, his head in his hands.

"I messed up everything. Just now when my album is about to be released." He said and sighed. "Don't worry Hyung. It's not that bad. Remember, your first scandal was more worse than this." After Minho said that they went silent until Jonghyun's manager came back. He looked really worried.

"What happened?" Minho asked worried.

"That's not good." he thought.

"I have bad news for you Jonghyun." He started. "It was the CEO and…he's really upset Jonghyun. If you continue this behaviour he will cancel the release of your album."

"WHAT?!" Jonghyun asked shocked. "But it wasn't my fault! This stupid boy ran into me! It's all his fault!" He yelled angrily.

"Hyung, calm down." Minho tried to calm him down.

"I have to go to the company now. I need to call some people to get rid of this mess." His manager said.

After his manager left, Jonghyun stood up and made his way out of the cafe.

"Hyung! Where are you going?" Minho yelled.

"To the gym!" Jonghyun only replied angry.

"This all wouldn't have happened if I never met this boy!"


 


 


 


 


 


 


"Nicole! Are you okay?" Kibum asked worried and patted her back.

She coughed once more before she finally calmed down.

"Yeah I'm fine but I think you need to see this." She said and showed him her phone. His mouth dropped open.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" he asked in shock.

Taemin and Onew just looked confused at each other before they also got a closer look at Nicole's phone. Their mouths dropped open and they looked at Kibum in disbelief. What they saw was the cover of a magazine with a picture of Kibum and another guy with the title:

"Famous singer Kim Jonghyun got caught yelling at a fan! Is he really that ignorant? Was one scandal not enough for him?"

They all sat there in silence. Nicole was the first who broke the silence.

"You…YOU MET KIM JONGHYUN AND DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT IT?! I thought we are friends." She said and pouted.

"Oh my god Hyung you're so lucky!" Taemin said and grinned at Kibum.

Kibum just looked confused at him. "What do you mean I'm lucky? What's the big deal around him anyways?" He asked clearly confused.

"Don't tell me you don't know who Kim Jonghyun is!?" Nicole said shocked.

"Are you serious Kibum? Even I know who he is." Onew said.

"And that's a miracle." Nicole said and chuckled.

"Yah! What does that mean huh?!"

"Oh guys please, just calm down." Taemin said to them and turned to Kibum.

"I will tell you who he is Hyung. Kim Jonghyun is one of the top artist of SM Entertainment. He's a singer and he's about to release his second album this month. His voice is amazing and I'm sure that I don't need to tell you that he's really handsome." Taemin explained.

"I'll show you his latest Music Video!" Nicole exclaimed excited. "But prepare yourself Kibum. When I first saw it I wasn't ready and died right away."

"Nicole is one of his fangirls." Onew explained as he saw Kibum's clueless look.

"And how can it be that you've never told me about him?"

"You never asked." She simply said and shrugged.

She pressed play on her phone and the video started. Kibum had expected everything. But not THAT.

There was this guy, Jonghyun, chained and in a dark room. The song started and Kibum heard his voice for the first time. Suddenly the scene changed from Jonghyun and his band to a shirtless Jonghyun.

"I have to admit that he's kind of hot" Kibum thought and felt himself blush.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING KIBUM?! HE'S A JERK! But his voice is amazi-" he immedialtey shook is head at this thought.

He looked next to him to see a squealing Nicole.

"She sounds like a dying whale. I wonder if every fangirl reacts like her." He thought and chuckled.

He scoffed as he saw the scene where Jonghyun was still standing there, shirtless with a gasmask on his face as some balls filled with glitter exploded behind him.

"Oh god was that really necessary??" He thought and rolled his eyes.

The video ended and they all looked at Kibum.

"And? What do you think?" Nicole asked.

"He was…okay." Kibum simply said.

"Okay?! This was freaking amazing! How can you-"

"He seems amazing there but not every celebrity is nice and polite in real life." Kibum interrupted her.

Suddenly Taemin's eyes widened and he looked at Kibum.

"Was that the reason why you were so late yesterday?" He asked. Kibum nodded and started to tell his friends what happened yesterday.


 

"I-I can't belive it. HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO RUDE?!" Taemin yelled angrily.

"Shh Taemin. Not so loud." Kibum hissed at his friend and looked around to see if people had heard him.

"But Hyung! He was so rude!!" Taemin said and pouted angrily. "If I will ever see him I'll kick his ." He mumbled.

Kibum chuckled and ruffled Taemin's hair. "Thanks Minnie but I'm sure that will never happen. He's famous and we're not. So there's no way that we'll see him again. It's not like he's our neighbour or something."

They all chuckled expect for Nicole who was looking at her phone.

"What's wrong Nicole?" Onew asked.

"N-Nothing it's just…" she sighed. "I just can't belive that he was so rude. He never acts like this in front of his fans."

"But he did Nicole. Expect for the fact that I'm not his fan." Kibum replied. They all went silent after that.

Onew suddenly shoot up from his seat. "We have to go! The break is almost over."

They all hurried up to finish their drinks, payed and left.

"Oh Hyung! I forgot to tell you something." Taemin said to Kibum as they were on their way to college. "Our neighbours, you know that old, weird couple next to us, they moved out!" He said happily.

"Really?! Finally! They were really creepy." Kibum said and thought back at the time where he sometimes saw the couple on their front door as they were whispering something and never let someone into their apartement.

"And there's more." Taemin continued. "I heard that their apartment is already taken! That means we'll get new neighbours!" He said and smiled widely.

"Wow that's great! Do you know who?" Kibum asked curious.

Taemin only shook his head. "No but I heard that the new owners are two boys almost at our age."

"Yah! Taeminnie! Hurry up or you'll be late for your dance class." Onew said and started to run. Kibum started to laugh as he saw that Onew tripped over his own feet. Taemin quickly was by his side while Nicole just laughed her of.

"New neighbours huh? That should be fun. I hope they're nice." he thought and smiled.


 


 


 


 


 


 

A/N


 

Yay a new update!!

I'm really sorry that it took me so long to update^^“

But here's a new chapter and it's waaaaay longer than the first one.

I had to take some scenes out because it got too longXD

But don't worry I'll put them in the next chapter:)

And now some things about this chapter:

New Characters yay!:D (I honestly don't know anything about Nicole so you have to deal with this NicoleXD) *whispers* there will be more new characters in the next chapter

So that wasn't Jonghyun's first scandal...I wonder what his first scandal was;D

We found out that Kibum does some crazy stuff when he's drunkXD Don't worry you'll see what he does when he's drunk soon so keep looking forward to it;D

Taemin is a fan of Minho! (well, who isn't?XD)

About Nicole's fangirl „Breakdown“: I got this idea because I reacted the EXACT SAME WAY when I first saw Crazy(Guilty Pleasure). This Mv was too much for me x-x


 

Like always I apologize for any grammar and spelling mistake. I also have a little gift for all of you because it took me so long to update. You can see it at the end of my looong A/N;)

Did I forget something? I don't think so.

That's it for now^^

I hope I'll see you all soon(and remember comments make me happy:D)


 

Bye bye^^


 

~Shawol365


 


 


 


 


 

Chapter 3 Teaser:


 

"Thank you for your help"

Kibum said and smiled.


 

"You're really cute."
After he said that Kibum started to blush.


 

"Tell me Hyung, you like him don't you?"

Taemin said teasingly and smirked at Kibum.


 

"Hyung what's wrong?"

Taemin asked worried.

"He…he called her and asked for me."