Chapter 3

A fateful encounter [discontinued]


 


 

"I hate this."

Kibum thought annoyed and looked over the amount of people who were standing in front of him and Taemin. He groaned as he saw the long line. He and Taemin were in front of the cinema to watch the new drama of Choi Minho. They already had bought their tickets and now they were standing in this long line for about half an hour.

"Why do I always agree to what this kid wants? Oh right because I can't resist his aegyo." Kibum looked at Taemin who stood in front of him and was jumping around like a child.

"Hyung I'm so excited! When do you think will we get in?" He asked with sparkling eyes. Kibum just smiled and ruffled Taemin's hair. "I don't know Tae."

"At least he's happy." He thought and looked again over the line.

 


 

"Minho! Hurry up or we will be late!"

Jonghyun yelled at Minho. They just got out of Jonghyun's car and Minho looked at his Hyung questioningly.

"Hyung where are we going? We don't have time for this."

The two had their day off and Minho wanted to take the rest of their stuff to the new apartment. Unfortunately an over excited puppy decided to drag him out of their apartment and said that he wants to show him something.

And now there he was. Standing in front of a long line.

He looked at Jonghyun who looked like a hyper puppy. "Hyung would you now tell me what we're doing here?" "We're here to watch your new drama!" Jonghyun exclaimed excited.

Minho's eyes widened. "Are you stupid?!" He said angry and hit Jonghyun across his head.

"What if someone sees us? You know that we can't walk around like that."

Jonghyun pouted and rubbed his head. "Don't worry Minho. I have prepared something. No need to hit me."

He went back to his car and a few seconds later held he two sunglasses and heats in front of Minho's face. Minho sighed and Jonghyun just grinned.

"You're unbeliveable." Minho mumbled and took the sunglasses and one of the hats.

"I know. And now move your giant legs. I don't want to miss the start."

Jonghyun said as he also took the sunglasses and hat.

 


 


2 hours later


 

"That would be 10 $ please."


The womand said and smiled. Kibum and Taemin paid, took their snacks and walked to the room where the movie will be showed.

Taemin was happy talking with Kibum when he accidentally bumped into someone.

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't saw you." Taemin said and apologized.

"Don't worry it's okay." The guy in front of him said and pulled his hat deeper over his face so that Taemin couldn't see his face.

"Tae! Are you coming?" Kibum asked and waited next to the door of the room.

"I'm coming Hyung!"

He looked over hid shoulder so see if this guy was still there but he was already gone.

"Hmm… his voice sounded familiar." Taemin thought but just shrugged and went over to Kibum.

They sat down on their seats and the lights went off.

"Oh my god Hyung! It begins!" Taemin whispered excited and the movie started.

 


 


 

"No Taehyun! Don't leave me!"The girl said and tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry Hyorin. But I have to go. I love you". Taehyun said and turned around. He gave Hyorin a last look full of love and sadness and walked away.

"Taehyun!" Hyorin screamed and fell on her knees.


 


 

"What have I done to deserve this?" Kibum groaned silently. He was bored to death.

He had to admit that Minho was a really good actor but this movie was so cliché.

He turned his head to the left as he heard someone sobbing next to him.

He rolled his eyes at Taemin and whispered "Why are you even crying about this? It's so obvious that there's a happy end later."

"S-Shut up, Hyung." Taemin said still sobbing without looking at him. Kibum only sighed.

He was so bored and the movie would still play at least an hour. He put his hands in his pocket and his eyes widened immediately.

"Oh no…please don't…" He whispered breathless.

He patted his other pockets nervous and went pale.

"I lost it…"

 


 


"Oh lord why? What have I done?"


Minho thought and groaned. Jonghyun was sitting next to him and cried. They just saw the scene where Taehyun had to leave Hyorin and suddenly Jonghyun started crying.

"I knew that this would happen."

"Hyung, please stop crying. It's embarassing." Minho whispered to his Hyung. Jonghyun just gave him a I-don't-care look and continued to watch the movie.

"You're such a crybaby." Minho mumbled. He wasn't interested in the movie because he already knew what will happen so he let his eyes wander over the room that was filled with people.

His thoughts drifted off to the boy who accidentally bumped into hom earlier. He smiled to himself as he remembered the others troubled look.

''He's really cute. I wonder what his name is." He thought and started to blush.

"Get a hold of yourself Minho! He's just a boy and you'll never see him again." He thought and felt sad suddenly.

He was about to look back at the screen as something or better SOMEONE caught his attention. "This can't be…" He whispered and looked at a blond boy who was walking past him to get out of the room.

 


 


 

"Damn it!" Kibum mumbled and made his way out of the cinema.

He told Taemin to stay there and watch the movie till the end and that they would meet at home.


 

~Flashback~

"Hyung? What's wrong?" Taemin asked as he saw the worried look in the olders eyes.

"I lost it Minnie." Kibum answered. "The Figure…I lost it." He said again and looked panicked at Taemin.

Taemin's eyes widened. "A-Are you sure Hyung?"

Kibum nodded.

"It's not in my pocket but I know that it was there!" Kibum bit his bottom lip and looked at his hands that were lying in his lap.

"D-Do you know where you could've lost it?" "No I-"

Kibum stopped suddenly and looked up.

"The street…" he whispered and got up.

"Hyung? Where are you going?" Taemin asked worried.

He knew that this figure meant a lot to Kibum. It was a present from his grandma. She gave it to him after THAT happend.

"I think I know where I could've lost it." Kibum said.

"Wait! I'll go with you." Taemin said and was about to go up but was stopped by his Hyung who shook his head.

"Stay here Minnie. I know how much you wanted to see this movie. I'll go. We meet at home." And with that Kibum quickly went to the door and left so the younger wouldn't follow him.

~end of flashback~


 

He was now running to the street where he bumped into Jonghyun the other day.

"I must have lost it here! It has to be here!"

After a few minutes he was now standing at the point where he had dropped his groceries.

"Please be here." He said and started his search.


 


 


 

"Oh god it's finally over." Minho said and yawned.

He was walking beside Jonghyun who was still slightly sobbing.

"Hyung, c'ome on it was just a movie. Why are you still crying?" He rolled his eyes.

"Yah! Don't say that! You know that I can get emotional really easy. And you're the one to talk! I saw you tearing up as well!" Jonghyun said and pouted.

Minho just chuckled but went silent after that.

"Should I tell him that I saw this Kibum guy?"

"Minho? Are you okay?" Jonghyun asked.

He noticed that the younger went silent all of a sudden.

"It's nothing. I'm fine." Minho answered and smiled.

"Why should I tell him that? He would just get angry again."

 


 


 

Kibum was sitting on the sidewalk. His head in his hands and sighed. An hour has passed since he started to search for the figure but he still couldn't find it.

"Maybe someone took it…" He thought.

He could feel the tears that started to appear in his eyes and quickly wiped them away with his sleeve.

"Now is not the time to cry Kibum! I have to search more!" He thought and stood up.

"Uhm…excuse me?"

Kibum turned around to see a guy standing smiling in front of him.

He had dark hair and round eyes.

"Yes?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.

"I know this sounds weird but I saw that you were looking for something. I'm not a creeper I swear! I just walked by and I thought that you maybe could need some help." The guy said with a nervous smile.

"I'm Nam Woohyun. Nice to meet you." He said and offered Kibum is hand.

Kibum shook it and smiled as well. "I'm Kim Kibum."

"So?…Do you need some help?" Woohyun asked.

"That would be great…but you don't have to! I don't want to bother you. I mean you don't know me at all." Kibum said.

"It's okay really. I have time." Woohyun said and smiled again.

"He's really cute. And handsome too." Kibum thought and immediately started to blush.

"So what are you searching?" Woohyun asked and started to look around the street.

"I-It's a little fox figure."

"Why am I stuttering?!"

"Okay." Woohyun said and so they began to search.

As they searched around the street they started to talk a bit to get to know each other better. Kibum found out that Woohyun was just the same old as he was and that he loved shopping. Kibum started to tell Woohyun why this figure meant so much to him.

They soon felt comfortable around each other and started to laugh at their jokes.

2 hours have passed since they started to search. The two were now sitting on the sidewalk.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't help you." Woohyun said and looked at Kibum.

"It's okay. Maybe I lost it somewhere else. Thanks for your help." Kibum said and smiled.

"You know…you're really cute." Woohyun said suddenly and Kibum started to blush a deep shade of red.

"C-Can I ask you someting?" Woohyun asked and looked a little bit nervous.

Kibum nodded and was still blushing.

"Can I get your number? Maybe we can meet sometimes and hang out." Kibum smiled and nodded.

"Sure. I like to talk with you Woohyun. It's comfortable." Woohyun smiled widely and also blushed slightly.

After they exchanged their numbers they said their goodbyes and walked home.

Kibum suddenly felt happier even though he coulnd't find the figure.

He blushed at the thought that the reason could be Woohyun.

"Stop thinking that! I just met him!"

 


 


 

"I'm home Taeminnie!" Kibum said and took of his shoes and jacket.

Taemin was running towards him and hugged him.

"And? Have you found it?" Taemin asked worried.

Kibum shook his head and went into the kitchen to get something to drink. Taemin followed him and sat down at a chair.

"But I met someone." Kibum said and looked happily at Taemin.

He told him about Woohyun, how nice, handsome and cute he was and that he offered his help.

"And he asked for my number! He wants to meet me again." Kibum said excited.

Taemin just stared at his Hyung with a knowing smirk.

"Tell me Hyung, you like him, don't you?" He said teasingly.

He started to laugh as he saw Kibum blushing.

"Y-Yah! I-I don't like him! Sure I like him but not the way that you think!" Kibum stuttered.

"Sure Hyung. That's also the reason why your blushing." Taemin smirked and pointed at Kibum's red cheeks.

Kibum was about to reply as his phone started to ring.

 

Loverholic, Robotronic
Loverholic, Robotronic


 

He looked at the caller ID and a smile immediatly appeard on his lips.

"Oh your prince charming is calling." Taemin continued to . Kibum just rolled his eyes and picked up.


"Hi grandma." Kibum said happily.

"Kibum. It's good to hear your voice again. How are you and Taeminnie?" She asked in a gentle voice.

"We're fine." He said and bit his bottom lip. He didn't want to bother her and tell her that he lost the figure.


"What about you? Are you alright? Did you took your medicine already? What has the doctor said and-"

"You worry too much Kibum. I'm fine." She said and after that there was an awkward silence.
Kibum frowned.


"Grandma? Is everything okay?" He asked now worried. It was unusual for her to be so silent.

"Well…" She began hesitantly.
"I had a reason because I called you."

Kibum listened carefully to what is grandma told him. His eyes widened and he his breath hitched.


"T-Thank you grandma. S-See you soon." He hung up and just stood there.

Taemin who was still sitting in his chair looked worried at Key.

"Hyung? What's wrong?"

Kibum turned around and Taemin looked even more worried. Kibum was complete pale and he had a terrifited look in his eyes.

"H-He…he called her…" Kibum said, his voice barely a whisper.

"A-And he a-asked for me." Kibum said and slowly fell on his knees. Tears started to appear in his eyes.

Taemin was quickly by his side and rubbed his back to calm him down.

"This is bad." Taemin thought.

He pulled Kibum in his arms as he saw that the older started to cry.

"Shh Hyung. Everything will be okay." Taemin whispered.

"You need to calm down." It was not the first time that something like this happened and that he saw Kibum collapse. "B-But w-what if h-he will come h-here?" Kibum asked between his sobbs.

"I-I'm s-scared."

"Don't think that Hyung. Your grandma told him nothing right? He won't find you." Taemin tried to comfort him. Kibum only started to cry harder.

They stayed like that for a while until Kibum's crying died down and he fell asleep because of exhaustion.

Taemin carried his Hyung to his bedroom and lied him down on his bed. He coverd him with a blanket and looked at him for a while.

"No one will hurt you Hyung. I promise."

 


 


 

A week had passed by since Kibum's grandma had called and since his breakdown.

The week was pure hell for him. Every night he would wake up drenched in sweat because he dreamed of HIM.

Sometimes he would scream in his sleep and Taemin had to run into his room to comfort him. He would stay with the older until he fell asleep.

Kibum felt weak. Really weak. He had gone through this before and he swore himself that he wouldn't let that happen again. But now there he was. Lying in his bed with imagies of HIM in his head.

He felt tears running down his cheeks.

"No! Don't cry Kibum!" He thought and quickly wiped them away.

He decided that he had wasted too much time in bed so he stood up and went into the kitchen. There was a note from Taemin on the tabel.


 

Hi Hyung^^
Since you're still in bed I'll go to the store to get some food and banana milk.
Remember that our new neighbours moved in yesterday and we need to welcome them:)
See you later>:D
Love you~


 

"This kid and his banana milk addiction." Kibum thought and smiled.

He made himself a little breakfast and went into the living room to watch some TV while he was eating. He went through the channels as he suddenly stopped at one.


 

She's making me crazy
I'm so into you


 

"Oh no, not again!" He thought and groaned.

He was about to change the channel as suddenly a shirtless Jonghyun appeared on the screen. Kibum immediately blushed as he saw the others abs.

"Yah! What's wrong with you Kim Kibum?! Stop blushing like a school girl!"

He quickly turned the TV off and continued to eat his breakfast.

 


 


 

"Thanks Hyung. Next time I'll give you a whole bucket of chicken! See you."

Taemin smiled and waved to Onew.

He met him in the store where he buyed food and his beloved banana milk. He was about to pay when he realized that he forgot his wallet. Fortunately Onew was there and paid for him.

"No problem Minnie. See you. And greet Kibum from me." Onew said and walked away.

Taemin started to made his way home. He had bought a lot more than he thought because he had some trouble to carry all the bags. He made it to the elevator and stopped.

"Now I have a problem×" He thought. Who would press the button for him?

He looked around to find someone but there was no one. He tried to press the button but failed and his bags fell on the floor.

"Fantastic." He mumbled and started to pick them up.

He didn't saw that a bottle banana milk rolled away and stopped in front of someones shoes.

"I think you lost something." The person said and bent down to pick it up.

Taemin looked up to lock eyes with a handsome boy. He had brown hair and round, brown eyes.

"He's really handsome. But kinda looks like a frog." He thought and started to blush.

"Here." The boy said with a smile and held the bottle in front of Taemin.

Taemin smiled shyly and took the bottle.

"Thank you."

"No problem. Do you need some help?" The guy asked and looked at the bags that were lying on the ground.

"Oh! No that's okay I-" He couldn't finish his sentence because the guy had already three bags in his hands and pressed the button.

"Are you coming?" The guy asked and motioned for Taemin to get in.

He quickly took the other two bags and went into the elevator.

"T-Thanks for your help. I'm Lee Taemin." He said with a shy smile and blushed.

"Why am I stuttering?''

"I'm.... Minho. Nice to meet you." Minho said and smiled as well.

"Have we met before? Your face looks familiar…" Taemin asked and looked at Minho.

"Oh ! What if he reconizes me?! I'm so stupid!" Minho thought and felt really nervous.

His manager told him that he should be careful when he meets fans. He hadn't thought about that. But then he remembered something.

"Wait a minute! Isn't this the cute boy from last week?…wait…CUTE?! What am I thinking?!"

"Ah y-yes. Y-You bumped into me in the cinema last week." He answered nervous.

Taemin just thought for a moment before his face lit up.

"Oh that's right! It's nice to meet you again." He said and smiled sweetly at Minho just nodded and blushed.

"God why is he so cute?"

The door of the elevator opened and they made their way to Taemin's Apartment. In front of his door they stopped.

"Thank you again for your help Minho."

"It was nothing really." Minho said.

He looked around and saw that his apartment was across from Taemin's.

"Hey I live in the apartment across from you."

"Really? You're our new neighbour? That's great!" Taemin said excited.

"Yeah I live there with my best friend. We moved in yesterday."

"I live with my best friend too. His name is Kim Kibum." Taemin exclaimed excited.

Minho's eyes widened as he heard this name.

"What? His name is Kim Kibum?" He asked just to be sure.

Taemin nodded and gave im a questioningly look.

"I-I have to go. See you later Taemin." Minho said and quickly walked away.

Taemin gave him a confused look before he just shrugged and went inside. As he closed the door he suddenly froze.

"That's impossible…" He mumbled. He quickly shook his head at this thought and went to the kitchen to put the groceries away.

"He's just a look-alike."


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

Hello everyone:D I'm finally back with a new chapter yay!

I'm really sorry that it took me so long to update and I don't really have an excuse so....yeah

but I updated and that's what matters right?^^


 

Informations about the main characters:

Kibum – 22 years old, college student and works at a cafe

Taemin – 20 years old, college student (You'll find out soon what his work is;))

Onew – 24 years old, college student (he's in his last year)

Jonghyun - 23 years old, singer

Minho – 22 years old, actor

(I just saw that I never mentioned their ages and jobs so here you go^^)


 

And now about this chapter:


 

-Wuhuu a new character!!! Nam Woohyun has appeared! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME WOOKEY?? *silence*.....well, me neither.

Just that you all know I DON'T ship WooKey. But in this fanfic...well we'll seeXD


 

- Taemin's fanboy feels are taking over again! Who would blame him? Minho is just the best!


 

- 2Min has met! YAAAAY!!!

- What's about this person that Kibum is so afraid of? Will he ever get his figure back?

And most important WHEN WILL JONGKEY MEET AGAIN????

A lots of questions I know but a few of them will be answered in the next chapter so please keep looking forward to it:)

Oh! And have you all seen my new poster?? This amazig poster was made by my lovely Chingu Jonghse^^ (thanks again I LOVE IT!)

And thank you all so much for subscribing and commenting:D


 

That's it for now^^

Bye bye

~Shawol365


 

( *WHISPERS* COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY)