Chapter 5

A fateful encounter [discontinued]

Please read the A/N at the end of this chapter

 


 


 

~Flashback ~


"Minho? Are you-" Jonghyun started to say but got interrupted by a knock on their door. "Have you invited someone over Hyung?" Minho asked confused.
As far as he knew there was no one who wanted to come over today. He stood up and went to the door.
"Maybe it's just Joon Hyung. You know that he likes to show up unannounced." Jonghyun said and stood up as well to get the door. Minho just shrugged and opened the door.
His eyes widened as he saw who stood there.
"Well...."

*~*


 

"Oh my god what should I do??? What if Minho thinks that I'm a stalker or something because we saw each other earlier?!?!" Taemin started to panic. He didn't want to emberass himself. Especially not in front of Minho.
Before he could decide if he should run away or not Minho's door opened.
''“

~End of Flashback ~


 

" " was the only thought that crossed Taemins mind as Minho's door opened. He had his eyes closed and prayed to every almighty being out there that this wouldn't become awkward. The seconds of silence that followed after the door opened were more than awkward. He opened his eyes to see what was wrong.

His gaze met a pair of chocolate brown eyes that were wide opened and looked slightly shocked. "I knew it was a bad idea to come here!" Taemin thought to himself and chewed on his bottom lip. He suddenly turned to his right as he heard a shocked gasp from Kibum.

"Hyung what's wrong?" Taemin asked, not understanding why his Hyung was so shocked. Just as he turned back to Minho he noticed another person next to him. It was a guy maybe just a few years older than him. He had dark hair and big eyes that resembled a pair of puppy eyes. Compared to Minho he was maybe a head shorter. His body looked well built.

"Wait a minute......" Taemin took a closer look at the guy next to Minho and his eyes widened. "No way" Before he even could say a word Kibum was already pointing a finger at him.

"It's you!!" He screamed angry at the same time at the guy, who also was pointing a finger at Kibum.
"You have to be kidding me!!" He exclaimed angry. "Jonghyun please calm down. Don't make a scene." Minho said and tried to calm his friend down. At the sound of the guys name Taemins eyes widened now in realization.

He made his way past Minho and stood in front of Minho's friend. "You REALLY are Kim Jonghyun..." he mutterd and looked at Jonghyun with a burning gaze. "Yes I am. Are you a fan? You know-" Jonghyun started with a smile but couldn't finish his sentence because suddenly a fist collided with his face. He stumbled backwards and fell on the ground. "What the ?!"

"THAT WAS FOR BEING SUCH AN TO KIBUM!!" Taemin screamed and was about to punch Jonghyun again but he was stopped by two arms that circled around his waist. "Taemin please stop! Violence is not the solution." Minho said and tried to hold him back . He was surprised that Taemin was this strong. Kibum, on the other hand was still standing on the doorway of Minhos and Jonghyuns apartment, speechless. He couldn't belive that Taemin would be this violent. It was rare for Taemin to explode like this. The last time he had an outburst like this and punched someone was a few years ago when some old ert tried to get his hands on Nicole. Even though Kibum was still surprised he knew that Taemin would do anything for his friends.

Getting out of his shocked state Kibum made his way into the apartment. He almost let out a gleeful chuckle as he saw Jonghyun who was still sitting on the floor and held his left cheek. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! YOU COULD HAVE DAMAGED MY NOSE!!" Jonghyun yelled angry to a still pissed Taemin. "Jonghyun just shut up!"

"But-"

"I said shut up! Jeez what is going on with you?" Minho said and tightened his grip around Taemins waist because he could feel that the letter tensed again upon hearing Jonghyuns comment. "Please calm down Taemin. We don't want more problems right?" He whispered and Taemin shivered as Minhos breath hit the back of his neck and a slight shade of pink colored his cheeks . He nodded as a sign for Minho that he wouldn't attack Jonghyun again and that he could let him go. He turned to look at Minho and suddenly it hit him. Those chocolate brown eyes, his smooth and deep voice that would cause him shivers to run up and down his spine, his well built body. He suddenly felt dizziness take over him. He wavered to the side and placed a hand against the wall to keep his balance.

"Taemin? Are you okay?" Minho asked worried and quickly stood by his side. Taemin just shook his head and said "I knew it. I knew it straight from the first time I saw you but I just thought that I was wrong. It's really you. YOU'RE Choi Minho." Minho was about to say something as Taemins legs suddenly gave in. He was quick to catch the younger in his arms before he could hit the ground.

*~*


 

"COULD YOU TWO PLEASE SHUT THE UP FOR A MINUTE?!?!" Taemin heard a familiar voice yell.
"Stop being so loud." he thought.


"HOW COULD I?!?! JUST BECAUSE OF HIM MY POOR TAEBABY FAINTED!!"


"BECAUSE OF ME?!?! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!! JUST LIKE THE INCIDENT A FEW WEEKS AGO!!"


"Urgh please don't be so loud." They all went silent as they heard Taemin who groaned in pain. "TAEMINNIE!!" Kibum yelled and was quickly by his side after he shoved Minho away. "Oh my god Tae I was so worried. Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked worried and inspected Taemin to see if he was okay. Taemin started to blush at the motherly actions of his Hyung and shoved his hands away.

"Everything's okay Hyung. I'm alright. My head just hurts a little bit."

"I'll get you some painkillers." Minho said and disappeared in the bathroom. Taemin blushed and mumbled a thanks to Minho after he returned with some painkillers and a glass of water. Minho just smiled and sat beside Taemin on the couch. They all went silent after a while. Kibum sat next to Taemin while he glared at Jonghyun the whole time who just glared back.

"Sooo..." Taemin said to break the awkward silence. "Sooo.." Minho said with an awkward chuckle. "It was quite a shock right? To find out that we live next to you and Kibum" Minho said as he saw Taemin's confused look. At the mention of that Taemin began to blush a deep shade of red. "Yeah it was." He couldn't belive it. His favourite actor, the man he adored for such a long time was now his neighbour! And don't forget that he's friends with one of the top idols out there!

"I'm sorry that I haven't told you earlier about this but-" Minho began and scratched the back of his head.

"This has to be some sick joke." They heard Kibum mumble. "There's no way in hell that I will live next to this !" He suddenly yelled angry. "Oh no not again." Minho sighed and leaned his head back against the couch, his eyes closed. Jonghyun, who was standing now as well yelled back "DO YOU THINK THAT I WANT THAT?! EVERYTHING WOULD BE JUST FINE IF YOU HAD APOLOGISED THAT DAY!" Kibum just huffed at that and placed one hand on his waist. "I SHOULD APOLOGISE?! OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIVE THAT SOMEONE CAN BE THIS ING STUPID!!! IT WAS JUST A FREAKING SHIRT!! DON'T BE SUCH A PRINCESS AND GET OVER IT! AND IF SOMEONE NEEDS AN APOLOGY THAN IT'S ME!" Jonghyun clenched his fist in anger. This was the first time in years that someone yelled at him like that. He could feel the anger to build up even more.

Minho and Taemin just watched the fight between their Hyungs. "How..how long are they fighting?" Taemin asked Minho in a whisper. "Since you passed out. I can't belive that they have to fight over something so stupid. They should just forget about it." Taemin just nodded at that. "And they're really the older ones here?"


Jonghyun decided to leave before he was about to do something stupid, so he just walked to his room, slammed the door shut and left a dumbfounded and still angry Kibum behind. "Wow very grown up from you!" Kibum yelled after him. How can someone be childish?! He had enough of this. He turned to Taemin and took his hand. "We're leaving. It was nice meeting you Minho but I can't handly any more of this." Kibum said without even looking at Minho. Minho nodded understanding. "Yeah, I think it would be better for you to take a rest. Especially for Taemin. I'm sorry that everything went this way." He said with an apologetic smile at Taemin. "It's not your fault that you're living with such a jerk." Kibum said and dragged Taemin behind him. Taemin looked at Minho and blushed. "Thanks for the painkillers Minho." He said and bowed his head.

"It's okay Taemin."

"Oh and can you tell Jonghyun Hyung that I'm sorry that I punched him? I'm still mad at him though." Even though Jonghyun deserved it Taemin couldn't help it. He hated to punch people and always felt bad after he did it. But Jonghyun was still on his black list. "Taemin are you coming?" Kibum yelled from the hallway. "Coming!" Taemin answered and quickly left the apartment.

 

Minho shut the door and leaned against it while he let out a sigh. That he was exhausted was an understatement. "And now to you Hyung." he thought and made his way to Jonghyuns room. He knocked on the door and waited for an answer for him to enter. But there was just silence. He groaned frustrated. "Hyung come on. Open the door." He said and knocked again. A few seconds later the door was opened by a still pissed looking Jonghyun. "What?" He asked and turned around to go back to lie down on his bed. Minho walked in and closed the door behind him. "I think we need to talk Hyung."

 

*~*


"Hyuuuung~~~" Taemin whined and knocked on Kibums door again. Soon after they got into their apartment the older went straight to his room and locked himself in. "Please open the door." "Taemin please just leave me alone for a bit. I'm tired." Kibum mumbled tired. This day was just too much for him to handle. "But Hyung don't you think that you overreacted a bit?" Taemin said and almost got a heart attack as Kibum suddenly opened the door and stood in front of him. The glare in the olders eyes told him that it was the wrong thing he had said. But he had to do this. He had to make Kibum understand that it was stupid to argue about something so stupid and that he should up his pride for once and apologies so that they all could have a peaceful life here.

"I OVERREACTED?!"

Taemin gulped. "Hyung please calm down. Just hear me out." Taemin said and held is hands up in defeat. Kibum thought for a minute and just sighed. He stepped aside so that Taemin could come in. Taemin went to Kibums bed and gestured for him to sit down next to him.

 


 

*~*


 

"Do you understand what I'm trying to say?" Taemin asked after he finished his lecture.

"But I don't understand why I should apologise first?! For gods sake it wasn't my fault!! Every other person would have apologized right away. If he would have done that right away everything would be fine!" Taemin groaned frustrated. It seems that his Hyung didn't even listen to him. "I'm tired of this." he thought and stood up. "You know what Hyung? Just think about what I've said okay? I'm tired and I need some sleep." With that Taemin left Kibums room. Kibum just groaned angry and burried his face in his pillow to muffle a scream. Suddenly his phone vibrated. He took it out of his pocket and saw that he got a new message. From Woohyun.
His mood immediately lifted and a small smile spread on his face.


 

From: Wooyhun
To: Kibum
Hi Kibum^-^
How are you?


 

From: Kibum
To: Woohyun
Hi^^
I could feel better to be honest. But let's not talk about it. How are you? How was your day?


 

Kibum smiled at the reply he got and chuckled.


 

From: Woohyun
To: Kibum
Terrible
.
I think my boss hates me.
Today he gave me so much paperwork that I could swim in it. But on the other side one of my co workes got us an amazing lunch so it was okay^-^


 

Since the day he met Woohyun the two texted each other almost everyday. The little messages that Woohyun would send him throughout the day made Kibum smile to himself. He would be lying if he said that he wouldn't blush sometimes at some messages that were quite cheesy.
The next message he got made his heart slighty sped up.


 

From: Woohyun
To: Kibum
I wanted to aks you something Kibum. Are you free on Friday? I got the day off and I was wondering if you want to go to lunch with me. We also can go shopping if you want.


 

Kibum could feel himself blush even more. He quickly typed his reply.


 

From: Kibum
To: Woohyun
I'd really like that^^
I don't have any classes that day so text me the time and where we should meet.


 

An hour later Kibum was lying under his blankets and starred at the ceiling. He couldn't help the stupid grin that spread on his face. Woohyun texted him back and said that he would pick him up at 2pm.
"I think I start to like him."
Kibum thought and went to sleep with a blush on his face.


 

*~*


 

In the room next to Kibums were still the lights on. Taemin was lying on his bed, deep in his thoughts. "Wow....I still can't believe it." He whispered to himself. Suddenly he started to blush and burried his head in his pillow. "Oh my god." He muttered. "OH MY GOD!" He groaned louder. "Why does I have to be such a fool?" He said and remembered the awkaward moments at Minho's apartment. "He surely thinks that I'm a freak for passing out in fron of him." He sighed. He his stomach and yawned. "I shouldn't think about that now." He mumbled sleepy. He reached on his nightstand and turned off the lamp.

 

*~*


 

A/N

I'm back! And this time earlier as the last time *happy dance*

Much happened in this chapter right?? (Okay not really)
I'm sorry if this chapter was a little bit boring:/ but that you all know I wrote this whole chapter in one night so I was a little bit sleepy and that's why there may be some grammar mistakes. I'm sorry about that>.<

So now let's sum up what happened in this chapter shall we^^

1. JONGKEY FINALLY MET AGAIN!!
And now you can see how they feel about living next to each other.......I should hide all sharp Items from them xD (we won't want them to kill each other.....for now(don't worry I'm just kidding xD)

2. Taemin fainted! *gasps* but Minho catched him *throws confetti*
and for the ones of you who don't understand why he fainted: he got really much to take in. I mean what would you do if you found out that your favourite actor (who you have a "little" crush on) suddenly lives next to you? And you all know that TaeTae is a REAL fanboy of Minho so...yeah xD but don't worry he's alright ^-^

3. Jjong is still pissed....
Well I don't know why I made him this y for the first chapters xD I'm sorry xD but thinks will turn another way in the next chapters;D

4. Taemin kicked Jjong's xD So that you all won't be confused as to why Tae did that:

He already said in Chapter 2 that he'll kick Jjongs as because he was so rude to Bummie. You have to know that Taemin in this fic can be very protective over his friends because they're his family. So yeah....that was the reason why he punched Jjong^^" (but like it was said in this chapter he always feels bad for people that he punches (NOTE! not for eveyone!)

5. WOOKEY ACTION ON THE WAY!!! *hides under a rock*
Please don't kill me>.<
I don't even ship WooKey like that I swear xD but like we all could see in this chapter Bummie is starting to like Woohyun in some way (Hurry up Jjong and get your man!) And things will continue in the next chapter

So I think that was all that happened in this chapter.
But wait!!!
Where was Onew or Joon(who never made a appearance expect for his name)
What about Taeminnies job that I mentioned in the last A/N??
Don't worry guys all these questions will be answered soon (maybe in the next chapter? Who knows xD)

That's it for now:)
Thanks to all who subscribed and upvoted "A fateful encounter" <3
And the ones who commented.
You all have no idea how happy your support makes me^-^
(All the support makes me want to update even faster xD)
So thank you all soooo much and I hope that you'll be by side till the end of this fic<3 (there are still so many things about to happen;))

I'm still on my summer break so I hope that I can update soon^^

See you all:D

- Shawol365

PS: Please tell me if you think that this whole plot is too slow for you. I'm trying my best to make it...kind of...right??
And please tell me what I can do to write better^-^
Oh and there sadly won't be a double update:/ I'm sorry but if I would do one then you all have to wait longer and I don't want that. I hope it's okay and that you all enjoyed this chapter :)