Chapter 4

A fateful encounter [discontinued]


 


 

Minho stood silent in the hallway after he closed the door. He couldn't believe it. This Kibum guy, who caused all of Jonghyuns problems was living across from them! And most important Taemin was his best friend!!

"I can't belive it." he thought with a slight smile on his face. His smile grew even wider as he remembered Taemins surprised face when he saw him.

"Why are you grinning like that frog face? That's creepy."

Minho jumped slightly when he got startled by Jonghyun, who was leaning against the door frame of their kitchen, his arms crossed .

"Y-Yah! Don't scare me like that." Minho said emberassed. Jonghyun just shrugged and went into the living room and plopped down on the couch. "What are you even doing here so early? Don't you have to be in the studio or something?" Minho asked and sat down beside Jonghyun after he took of his Jacket and shoes.

He wasn't ready to tell Jonghyun about his little...."my little what? I just met Taemin twice and that's it. And how do I even tell him that Kibum lives across of us?!" he thought and sighed frustrated.

"The company gave me the next 3 days off. Manager-nim said it's because the CEO thinks that I need some time to think about my "behaviour"" Jonghyun said annoyed and grabbed the remote and the TV. He couldn't understand why the company was doing this to him. It wasn't his fault after all!  If they would just let him finish recording the last song of his album.


"It's just because of this boy." he mumbled angry under his breath. Minho just hummed as a response, his mind somewhere else.

"If Jonghyun finds out that he lives here..., what should I do?"

"Minho? Are you-" Jonghyun started to say but got interrupted by a knock on their door. "Have you invited someone over Hyung?" Minho asked confused.

As far as he knew there was no one who wanted to come over today. He stood up and went to the door.

"Maybe it's just Joon Hyung. You know that he likes to show up unannounced." Jonghyun said and stood up as well to get the door. Minho just shrugged and opened the door.
His eyes widened as he saw who stood there.
"Well...."


 


 

"It has to be a look- alike. There's no way that he's the real one."
"Oh Tae you're back. Have you-
Why are you standing in the hallway?"

Kibum asked as he walked closer to Taemin.

Taemin, who was still in his thoughts didn't realise that he was still standing in the hallway and quickly brushed past Kibum and went to the kitchen.

"It's nothing Hyung. And yes I got everything. Oh I also met Onew Hyung at the store. He said I should greet you from him. I was lucky that he was there otherwise I couldn't have paid for everything." Taemin said to change the topic. He took a few bottles of banana milk and placed them into the fridge.

Kibum raised an eyebrow and jumped at the kitchen counter. "Taemin is acting weird. Something else must have happened." He always knew when Taemin kept something from him. He had this habit of rambling about nothing in particular and fiddling with his fingers. And that was exactly what Taemin was doing right now.

"Tae?"
"Y-Yes Hyung?"

". He couldn't find out already right? Damm it!" He knew that if Kibum knows about his little "crush" that he was going to get teased so bad. And not to mention that Kibum also can turn into an overprotective Umma when it came to this kind of things.

"Wait crush?! I only met Minho twice!"

"Something else happened right? There's something that you didn't tell me." Kibum said with a playful look in his eyes. "I-I don't know what you're talking about Hyung." Taemin said innocent and went back to putting the groceries in the fridge.

"Oh come on Tae! You're my best friend. I've known you half of my life and I know when you're lying. Come on tell me." Kibum said now curious.

There was definitely something going on with Taemin and he was determined to find out what it was!


Taemin sighed frustrated. His back facing Kibum. "He'll find out sooner or later."

He took a deep breath before he started to speak. "I have met s-someone." His voice low while a deep shade of red tainted his cheeks.

It was now silent in the kitchen. Taemin slowly turned around to see if Kibum even had heard him. Kibum had a shocked expression on his face. His eyes were wide open and his mouth opened and closed as if he wanted to say something.

"Please don't let the overprotective Umma out, please don't." Taemin prayed silent and closed his eyes to prepare himself for Kibums outburst that was about to happen.

But there was none.

He heard muffled noises and opened one eye  to see what it was. He couldn't believe it.

Kibum was lying on the floor, one hand pressed on his mouth and the other was hitting the ground.

"*WHAT IS SO FUNNY?!*"

"HYUNG!" Taemin yelled emberassed and started to blush even more. "I-I'm sorry Tae. I just couldn't help it. You should have seen you face!." Kibum said as he looked at Taemin and started to laugh even more.

"You looked so scared like I was going to kill you." At this moment Taemin only pouted and crossed his arms.

"What am I supposed to do?!?! Do you remember the last time when I told you that I met someone?!? You almost killed me and grounded me for 2 weeks! " Taemin said, still pouting.

Kibum who had calmed down by now ruffled Taemins hair. "That was in high school Minnie. I was just trying to protect you from those guys. But now we're both in college. And don't blame only me for this! Onew Hyung was also there."

He went back to the living room where he sat down on the floor in front of the coffe table where sheets were spread on it. Taemin rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch where he grabbed a randome magazine to read.

"So?"

"So what?" He asked and flipped to the next page of his magazine.

"Don't play dumb Taemin. Who's the mysterious person that you've met? Tell me about them!" Kibum asked excited. Taemin started to feel the heat go up to his cheeks again as he started to think about Minho.

"Well....his name is Minho and we first met in the cinema the day when we watched the new movie of Choi Minho. I bumped into him after we paid for our snacks."

"Oh so you mean he was the tall men with the hat and sunglasses?"

"Yeah. And I also met him today. I was on my way back home. I had bought so much that I had struggle to click the button for the elevator. And of course I dropped the bags and some groceries landed in front of him. He was so nice and helped me to carry them. We talked a bit in the elevator and so I found out that his name was Minho and that he also lives here." Taemin had now a deep blush on his face. Just the memories of Minhos smile made his heart beat faster.

"Aww look who's blushing~" Kibum teased and poked Taemins cheek. "Yah Hyung! Don't do that." He said and blushed even more.

"Why am I even blushing?? I don't know him." 

"Someone has a crush~~" Kibum sang and laughed. Taemins face got redder if that was even possible.

"Why did I tell him?! Now he'll tease me for the rest of my life!" Taemin thought and groaned as he hid his face with a pillow.

"But wait- you said that he lives here. Do you know which floor?" Kibum asked now more serious. Taemin looked up from his pillow and said "Yes. But why do you want to know?"

"Isn't it obvious? I want to meet him!" Kibum said with a hand on his hip and in hiS typical diva attitude. Taemin knew better than any other that he had no other chance as to tell Kibum where Minho lived. When Kibum was in his diva mood there was no way out if he wanted something. Not even Taemins aegyo could help him.

Taemin sighed. "He lives right across form us with his best friend. They're our new neighbours." 


"What?! That's amazing!" Kibum exclaimed excited and took Taemins hand and led him to the front door.

"Where are we going?" Taemin asked confused. "To Minho of course! I want to meet our new neighbours." Kibum said. "And I also want to see you blushing around your prince charming." He smirked.

"B-But Hyung! I- just saw him and-" Taemin tried to protest and blushed.
"No buts! And weren't you the one who suggested that we should greet our new neighbours earlier?" Kibum said and with that they left the apartment.

Not even 10 seconds later they stood in front of Minho's door.

"Oh my god what should I do??? What if Minho thinks that I'm a stalker or something because we saw each other earlier?!?!" Taemin started to panic. He didn't want to emberass himself. Especially not in front of Minho.
Before he could decided if he should run away or not Minho's door opened.

''''

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

HI GUYS!!! :D

I'M FINALLY BACK *STARTS SINGING TO SHERLOCK* XD

 

I'M SOOOOO SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER TOOK SO LONG><

BUT IT'S UP NOW AND I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY IT^^

 

I'M ALSO SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES THAT I STILL MAKE BUT I'LL TRY TO WRITE BETTER IN THE FUTURE.

 

THERE ISN'T MUCH HAPPENING IN THIS CHAPTER I KNOW:/

BUT I JUST NEEDED TO MAKE IT LIKE THIS BECAUSE THE STORY WILL START IN THE NEXT CHAPTER (IT ALREADY STARTED BUT YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I MEAN XD)

 

I ALREADY KIND OF STARTED TO WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER SO I HOPE THAT I'LL BE ABLE TO UPATE AGAIN SOON^^

OH AND I ALSO WANTED TO SAY THANKS TO ALL WHO SUBSCRIBED AND UPVOTED AFE:D

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME^-^

 

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS FIC AND MAYBE WHAT YOU THINK WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN NEXT^^

 

SEE YOU ALL SOON~

 

-Shawol365