butterflies (part 1)

Minha Sol Bonita (my beautiful sun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Henry drove to the dorm, half smiling like an idiot. He didn’t say much after the kissed simply because their brain numb for a moment. He sighed, didn’t know what would happen when they met later.

Sunny didn’t refuse the kissed, even though it wasn’t a long kiss, but still its something he never thought he’d do at their first date. Can I call it a date?  He asked himself. Was it a date?

His phone rang, he peeks on the name on the screen, it was Donghae. He didn’t bother to pick up. They probably drinking in a club, Henry just want to go back to the dorm and daydreaming about what just happen.

Sunny was sitting at her bedroom, thinking about what just happened. What the heck was that?? She scratched her nose. Her heart beat faster and faster everytime she recall the moment.

“Stop beating so fast, silly, you could explode!” she scolded her own heart.

They trying to sleep but everytime they close their eyes, the picture of them kissing always appear and that makes them feel like thousands butterflies growling in their stomach.

 

The next day Super Junior had an all day meeting and preparation for the showcases. They finished near midnight.

“Henry, you can continue tomorrow.” Zhoumi stood in front of the door, waiting for Henry who still busy with his violin.

“You can go first, this might take sometimes.”

“Okay, I’ll go first.”

“Anyeooong.” Then he drown in his business again.

After about an hour had a private practice session Henry decided to go home, he ride the elevator to get to the basement parking lot. Suddenly the elevator opened and he saw Sunny standing in front of the door, looking as surprise as him.

She stepped into the elevator in silence. They didn’t say hi to each other.

Henry decided he has to be a man and initiate aconversation. “Hey,” he said, Sunny turn her head to him.

“Hi,” she replied.

“Uh.. look, I uhm I wanna… you know, I’m sorry.”

“Sorry for…?”

Henry hides his anxiety by putting his hands in the pocket, “For… you know… for what happened last night,” he clears his throat, “I wasn’t planning it, it was happened just like that, I don’t want you to think that I’m that kind of guy, it was purely because I had my interest, a very deep intere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter