it's emergency!

Minha Sol Bonita (my beautiful sun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the CEO’s birthday, he made a party at SM building ballroom and it was crowded, many celebrities came. Henry also came with his Suju fellows. They looked around in awe, it was heaven for them to see unlimited foods and drinks. While everybody busy eating and enjoying the party, Henry looked around incisively looking for Sunny. They haven’t met since the dinner at Sunny’s place last week. He really want to ask Sunny about what Zhoumi told him, he wants to hear an explanation but he didn’t know where to start. This week has been a busy week for him and Sunny also said that her schedule was tight. Besides, he thought it would be better if they talked about it face to face.

He saw Sunny near the drink counter. Their eyes met. She smiled, she was talking to Yuri and Yoona. She was very beautiful in skinny jeans, an oversized white shirt and pair of colored stiletto. Henry came to her, he formally greeted everyone and nobody notice, he went near to Sunny.

“I need to talk to you.” He said.

Sunny looked around first, “you seem weird in this past few days, what happened?”

“I can’t talk here.” He pretend to laugh so people will think that they just talked about something general.

Suddenly Yoona interrupted them, “Sunny-ya, Dong Hae oppa just told me that—uh sorry, did I just cut an important conversation?” she look at Henry and Sunny.

“No, no, we were just—“ Henry was speechless.

“We were just talking about nothing, just general. About the party.”Sunny helped him.

“Yeah, she’s right, um, so, I’m gonna go finish all the food here. I’ll get going, ladies.” Henry bowed and left.

 

Henry was talking to a producer who will help him with the album when Sunny walk passed him.

Their eyes met again and when the producer busy talking to another person, Henry gave her a signal to met him outside via the emergency door, he look at Sunny and then pointed out the emergency door with his chin, Sunny didn’t respond, Henry still look at her waiting a clearer response but Sunny looked away. She didn’t get my signal. Henry thought. He couldn’t text her because its too risky if somebody reads it.

At the other hand, actually Sunny got the signal, but she looked away because somebody might see they’re odd interaction. She tried to peek at Henry again but Henry looked at another direction, then she walked to the emergency exit, she passes Henry again in purpose so he would notice. She went out from the emergency exit and waiting for Henry there, she thinks of texting him from there. She opened the door and was surprise to see Sungmin there, alone, and what surprised her more wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter