MBC Entertaiment Award

Minha Sol Bonita (my beautiful sun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SM ent. is a company that active in sending their idols to join variety shows, and tonight is the award night for variety and other entertainment program, and it held by one of the big three TV station in South Korea, MBC.

Idols from SM ent. are already passing the red carpet and now they are waiting at a transit room where they could have some refreshment before the award show started.

Henry sat near the TV monitor that show the live events. He watched the TV and he saw Sunny entering the red carpet with her hand linked in the arm of a young handsome man.

“Who’s that?” he unconsciously asking.

“still don’t know? That’s Sunny, silly.” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

“No, I mean the guy” he explained, “of course I know Sunny, silly.”

“That’s Lee teuk, Sunny’s brother.” Sungmin answered.

“He’s handsome, right?” suddenly SNSD Taeyeon joined the conversation.

Henry shook his shoulder, “well, yeah, his quite good looking.”

“Every girl here is the fangirl of him, you know, its because he’s young, handsome, smart… and rich, of course. In fact, I’m way more handsome than him.” Eunhyuk put a boring face.

“You’re just jealous.” Taeyeon stick her tounge out, mocking Eunhyuk.

"All idols, please prepare to enter the hall." a staff gave them cue to go.

 

As they entered the hall, many audience are cheering loudly, they were guided to sit on two big round table. Henry looked around, smiling and waving to the audience. Somehow he saw Sunny sitting in another round table with her brother and some producers.

It was a feast for SM because they won many awards, Exo, Kyuhyun, Super Junior won a various categories and Henry won a rookie award. This was the first time ever he received an award.

At the end of the award ceremony, all celebrities stand up and congratulate or simply greeted each other. Sunny came to SM table and greet them.

"I'm so happy today." she giggled cutely. "congratulation for everyone, especially for the winners" she high fived every award winner but she couldn't find Henry. "where's Henry?"

"He's at the other table, meeting Yoo Jae Suk because he appeared at one of Yoo Jae Suk-ssi variety show recently." Kyuhyun answered.

"Ah, i need  to greet Yoo Jae Suk-ssi too. after this, we're going to have a party, ok?" she said before leaving the table.

On the way to Yoo Jae Suk's table, Sunny met Henry.

"Hello." Henry bowed formally to tease Sunny and then laughed. Sunny gave him a light punch. "where are you going?"

"i want to greet Yoo Jae Suk-ssi." she answered.

"you're not going to congratulate me?"

"of course i will. congratulation Henry-ssi, you haven't even debut for one year yet you already have a big recognition. congratulation again." she smiled and offer him a handshake.

he took her hand, but instead a handshake, he suddenly twirls Sunny twice, as if they are doing a ballroom dancing. Sunny laughed.

"what was that?" she asked while laughing.

"handshake is boring." he smiled, his face expression was so childish.

"well, anyway, i said to everyone in our table that i owe them a party or at least a dinner after this, you should come."

"you're not only owe me a dinner, you owe an explanation about many things, actually." Henry shook his shoulders.

"that's true, but there would be many people at the dinner, and no one should know about whatever question you had in your mind, so, i dont think i could explain anything to you now." she said.

He bent down a bit and slightly whispered to Sunny, "well, make another dinner party next time, and invite only me.".

 

*

 

They have a big party that night with u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter