let's be friend

Minha Sol Bonita (my beautiful sun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early morning the next day in Super Junior dorm. Everybody was busy preparing an evaluation meeting after the Hong Kong showcase.

“Arrgh.. I’m exhausted!” Zhoumi who just finished bath shook himself to the couch.

“Ya! Put your clothes on!” Khyuhyun shout at Zhoumi who only wear towel. “we all exhausted but we can’t be late, Lee Soo Man sasaengnim will be in this meeting.”

“Really?” Zhoumi dragged himself to his room.

Henry was more than exhausted, he couldn’t sleep even a blink, his mind was busy thinking how he can be so stupid not knowing who is the girl he brought back to his room, half of him said it’s okay because they didn’t do anything, but the other half said its not okay since probably Henry was act a bit flirty and obviously pointed her as a groupie. Why didn’t she say anything?? Ah! That girl is really something. He thought.

*

SM building

The evaluation meeting with the CEO was tense, all the members are very serious, their agenda was to talk about the showcase in Hong Kong and the upcoming showcase in Japan and Singapore.

“I am a businessman” Lee Soo Man said, “I’m not a person from entertainment, so that’s why I will only see everything from a businessman point of view, but thanks to everyone who work harder here to make SM better and better.  For me, personally, the showcase was a big success, either from the business side and also from entertainment side I guess?”

Everybody nods in agreement.

“Nope! From the entertainment side, I guess it wasn’t a success.” A voice came from a door behind all the members. Everyone turned their heads.

There’s the girl, Sunny, leaning on a side of the door with her arms folded in front.

“How long you’ve been there, dear? Come here” mr. CEO called her.

“Uhmm.. just came around 3 minutes ago.” She walks to the front. “hi everyone, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt your meeting.”

Henry feels his heart jumped out to his throat.

“Well, since you here, please tell us what you’re thinking about the showcase. You watched it right?” Mr. CEO asked her. She nodded. “but you seems unsatisfied.”

“You know, the showcase was… not bad. And yes, the ticket sold and everything. But from the entertainment side, it wasn’t entertaining at all, they just came to stage, singing, dancing with ce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter