who's that girl?

Minha Sol Bonita (my beautiful sun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

infront of a five stars hotel in Hong Kong.

"you can go first, where's your room? i'll be there soon." said that girl as soon as they reach the hotel.

"wow, you're a pro." Henry smirked.

"what do you mean?"

"uh.. nothing, my room number is 512, fifth floor." then he went inside via the lobby.

he reached his room and went straight to the bathroom, looking at his gaze in the mirror, "am i right? am i wrong?" the idea of bringing a girl back to his hotel excite him yet made him feel guilty. suddenly he heard somebody knocking. he walked to the door in hurry, afraid that if he took too long, somebody might see that a girl coming to his room at this hour.

"hi." she greeted shortly as she entered the room, "nice room." she looked around, there's a mini living room beside the bed.

"you wanna drink something?" Henry checked his mini bar.

"sure, anything with alcohol, the stronger the better."

He laughed. this girl is something. he thought. "are you nervous?"

"for what?" she asked back. "oh, for being here just with you? yeah a little" she smiled.

Henry brought two glasses of gin and tonic. "the strongest i could find." he sat beside the girl and put one of his hand on her thighs. she looked at his hand and smiled.

"it so quiet in here." she looked at the ipod player provided by the hotel and gave him code to turn it on. henry walked to the ipod player leaving his drink at the table.

"so, you haven't told me who's your favorite among Suju M." Henry asked again when he's back to the couch.

"it's you." she answered. Henry smiled and slowly lean on her, trying to kiss her. "wait." she said. "let's drink first."

"okay." they toast the glasses and drink it in one go.

it just take few minutes for Henry to finally dozed off after drinking the gin and tonic he made. one glass of gin and tonic never gets him passed out, what he didn't know that when he went to play some music, a sleeping pill went down his glass.

*

Henry woke up with a headache, he stretched up a bit and turn his body to the other side. he startled to see a girl lying next to him, still sleeping. he recall all his memories from last night, and one by one starts completing the puzzle, but the memory stopped at the point they drank gin and tonic. did we had ? how can i not remember what we did last night? He lay down sideway and studied her face. he looked at her eyebrow, her pretty eyelashes, her nose, and finally her lips. her lips is so y. he thought. did i kissed that lips last night? He was confuse beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter