a groupie

Minha Sol Bonita (my beautiful sun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Super Junior M showcase in Hongkong was a success, and that's why the member and crews will have an after party tonight. As the party got deeper, all the member was already drunk, including Henry, he was roaming around the club and having fun with everyone there. Many groupies trying to get in the VIP area just to have a party with their idol. Henry's eyes was set on a petite girl who just enter the VIP area. she's cute. he thought. That girl catches his gaze. Henry nodded and give a slight flirty smirk. That girl looking at her right and left first and looking at Henry again then smiled back. ah this groupie is really cute, make sure that i smiled at her first. Henry walked towards that girl.

"hey, i'm Henry."

"of course i know who you are." said that girl.

"yeah, of course." Henry's confidence is doubled when his drunk. "so, you watched our showcase before?"

she nodded. "who do you like most? who is your bias?" Henry asked again.

"bias?" suddenly that girl laughed, "from the way you talk to me, i guess either you're really drunk or you don't who i am, do you?"

"should i?" He's confused. "sorry, yes, i'm tipsy but even if i'm drunk i usually won't forget somebody i knew, and i don't recognize you, do we met somewhere?"

she laughed again, and her phone rang, "sorry i need to get this."

(speaks formally) "hello" she answered the call, "no, i'm fine, i'm having fun here right now. no, please let me stay here. no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter