table for two (part 1)

Minha Sol Bonita (my beautiful sun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Super Junior Dorm.

Henry was ready at 5pm sharp, he took the car keys at the coffee table near the kitchen. Mostly the Suju members are not living there anymore, just the new members like him and Zhoumi, Other members are already live at their own apartment and just drop by sometimes. Like today, Donghae, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook came just to play game all day.

“Are you going somewhere?” Kyuhyun asked him, Kyuhyun is closest to Henry.

“Yup, hyung, just hang out with friends.” He answered, he’s not good at lying, so everytime he lied, he wouldn’t see his opponent’s eye. Now, he’s pretending to be busy wearing shoes.

“We’re going to hang out tonight, wanna join?” Donghae invited him.

“Just let me know where you go, maybe I will join later.” He stood up and walked to the door, “I’m going, hyungs!”

He gets in to the car, they agreed to have dinner at Sunny’s place since people will recognize them if they have dinner just two of them. Henry said he’s gonna cook because he’s good at cooking so he wants to show it off.

 

*

 

Henry arrived at one of the most luxury apartment building in Seoul. Sunny’s apartment is one of the most expensive unit in that building, he even got to parked his car in a private spot where people could not see. He took a deep breath once before he pushed the doorbell, I’m here to meet a friend yet I feel like I’m going on a date, silly. He mentally laughs at himself.

“wait a second.” a voice coming from a small speaker near the doorbell, and suddenly the door unlocked.

Henry walked inside, he looked around the big apartment, with a large living room, a fancy kitchen and a balcony. “nice place.” He mumbled.

“Thank you,” Sunny is behind him, he turned. She looks casual, wearing a long sleeves mini dress, with a light make up and she put her hair on a messy bun.

“Oh, hi!” he greets sunny.

“Hi.”

Somehow the atmosphere is a bit awkward. They didn’t prepare for this, they were never alone in a room just the two of them for more than 5 minutes. Except for their first meeting which has a completely different feeling than now.

“So,” they both said it at the same time.

“You go fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter