December 14th

Mid Month Celebrations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a very long day of work, I tiredly trudged into my apartment, hoping to just sleep. But to my horror, I see someone had already made himself very comfortable on my bed.

 

“Baekhyun! Get off my bed!”

 

“Whyyy?” he whined. “It’s comfortable.”

 

“I know. Which is why I need you to get off so I can sleep there. Now get off,” I demanded.

 

“Can’t we share? We are boyfriend and girlfriend after all,” he said slyly, smirking the infamous smirk that made all the girls swoon.

 

But I hadn’t become his girlfriend by falling for his charms (Well, I sort of did in the end). Despite my slightly (only ever so slightly!) fluttering heart, I remained stoic and unamused. “Baekhyun,” I started sternly, “I am exhausted and hungry and sleepy. All I want is my bed.”

 

“And your boyfriend,” he added.

 

Sighing at his annoyingness, I decide to give up trying to push him off my bed and instead lifted the bed sheets to join him. “Scoot over,” I grumbled.

 

“Ah, I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist me for long,” he teased. I smacked him on the chest, and he yelped in pain. “Ow! What was that for?”

 

“You being annoying. Now let me sleep.”

 

I my side, my back facing Baekhyun, closed my eyes, and felt myself begin to doze off until my boyfriend opened his blasted mouth.

 

“Aren’t you supposed to cuddle with me? Today’s Hug Day, you know.”

 

“What the heck is Hug Day?”

 

“It’s a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter