November 14th

Mid Month Celebrations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What movie do you want to watch?” my boyfriend asked as he picked a few selections from the vast collection he owned.

 

“A Disney movie!” I chirped happily. It was a silly question since he is already well aware of my love for all things Disney.

 

“Don’t you want to watch something else for once?” he tried, half amused, half exasperated.

 

I shook my head quickly, smiling. “Nope, I want to watch Wreck-It Ralph today!”

 

“Why? You always end up crying,” he sighed although he did pull out the DVD case from the Disney shelf. Yixing was always so organized.

 

“It’s a beautiful movie, okay?” I said defensively. “And just so sweet.”

 

Yixing inserted the disc into the DVD player before he joined me on the couch. I snuggled closer to him, throwing my blanket over his legs and placing the popcorn bowl between us. He pressed play on the remote, and the movie began to play, the iconic castle appearing on the screen.

 

Thirty minutes in, I turned to my boyfriend to comment about the movie, but I wasn’t surprised to see him dozing off like how he always did whenever he watched a movie. I smiled gently as I watched his head bob up and down as he fought the temptation to sleep.

 

Eventually, his head stayed down when he finally fell asleep. I smirked mischievously at the sight of his open mouth. Fully ignoring the movie now, I grabbed a handful of popcorn and dropped them one by one into his mouth.

 

I giggled when popcorn filled up to the brim- that is, lips. Muffling my laughter so as to not wake him up, I pulled out my phone and snapped a couple pictures from various angles. A snort escaped his mouth which sent the popcorn exploding like lava from a volcano. This action caused him to abruptly wake up with a jolt.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter