Author's Acknowledgments and Other Works

Mid Month Celebrations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Author's Acknowledgments

I've already said thank you to my tiny circle of silent subscribers who probably didn't read this story, so I don't really have anyone else to acknowledge but I like doing this anyways because I've done this with my other stories. But I do have to thank God for my brain and my computer! Otherwise, this would not have been a thing. Okay, now I'm done.

 

Author's Other Works

Four Seasons of Love

Had Joy known beforehand that pulling a prank on mortals would trn her human, she wouldn't have done it. But because she didn't know, she now has to right her wrongs as well as experience the four types of love in order to become a cupid again. Shouldn't be too difficult, right?

She was never more wrong in her life. And this Sehun guy? He's the reason why her mission became difficult. Because he's difficult.

Read it here!

Third Time's The Charm

After failed confessions and broken relationships, Krystal was done. She refused to date anymore. That is, until someone comes along and changes her mind- and touches her heart. Featuring f(x)'s Krystal and CNBlue's Minhyuk.

Read it here!

I Think I Want to Marry You

After news about Joy joining WGM breaks out, Sehun is not pleased, Joy is distressed, and their trust is broken. Will they be able to mend their relationship? A oneshot featuring EXO's Sehun and Red Velvet's Joy.

Read it here!

Song Scenarios

Have you e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter