Memories [Part 1]

NOT MARRIED YET!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Park felt her jaw was about to drop when she saw her only daughter was on the bed and covered with a blanket with her fiancé.

“Omona!” Geunsook’s mom screamed.

She quickly closed the door. “Put your clothes on! We need to talk!” she screamed after she closed the door.

Chorong sat up and looked at Geunsook. “Do you think we can solve this one?” she grabbed her clothes, “I think I can’t walk”

Geunsook giggled, “You can’t? Then it means I gave you a perfect ”

She hit his arm, “Shut up!” she pouted

Geunsook walked and grabbed his clothes and put it on, “Need my help to put your clothes on?”

-At the living room, 8 p.m.-

The atmosphere felt so intense. The living room felt so small and the air conditioner felt like it didn’t work properly.

“Can you please explain to me about what I just saw?” Geunsook’s mom looked at her son intensely.

Geunsook grabbed his mug and drank his coffee, “” he simply replied.

Geunsook’s mom crossed her arms, “How can you do that to your fiancé and to such a nice girl?! You put on a shame on our family name!”

Geunsook put his mug down, “Mom, there’s no rule to ‘don’t have before your married’ in this country nor our family, so why mad?”

Mr. Park cleaned his throat, “Is this the first time both of you did such a thing?” he asked

Chorong was about to open up but Geunsook answered faster, “Twice” he answered bluntly.

Both Mr. Park and Mrs. Park got silent for a while. “Well, okay then” suddenly Mr. Park said.

Geunsook’s parents turned around to Park Family with confusions. “Excuse me? Both of you aren’t feel ashamed by this? How come?” Geunsook’s mom asked.

Mr. Park chuckled, “Well, well. They’re already at their own life Mrs. Kim, they’re already know what they do and what will happen next if they do something. They’re having their own life, we shouldn’t bother it. Right, honey?” Mr. Park looked at his wife.

Mrs. Park nodded in agreement and looked at her daughter, “Honey, just make sure to take the pills” she winked at Chorong and made Chorong blushed. And then both Mr. Park and Mrs. Park giggled together.

Mrs. Kim who was still in confusion finally decided to look cool, “Okay, Geunsook, so, don’t do it again” she said with a fierce voice.

Geunsook chuckled then he pulled Chorong closer into his arm, “Sorry mom, but I think I can’t resist this beautiful lady”

Chorong hit Geunsook, “Stop with your stupid pick-up lines”

“I’m not saying any pick-up lines. It’s true that you’re beautiful, that’s a fact, is that something to do with pick-up lines?”

Chorong blushed as she pulled herself away, “Stupid” she mumbled and then she smiled out of her shyness.

Geunsook smirked and pulled Chorong into a hug as he kissed her head.

“Yah, both of you, stop being such a cute couple, I’m starting to miss my young days when I started dating your father” Mrs. Park smiled brightly.

“Oh, I have an idea!” Mr. Park suddenly spoke, “Why don’t both of you go to my old date place? It’s a really lovely place to have a date. Maybe both of you can get the same feeling as when I dated your mom back then”

“Do you mean that park with a café called Un?” Chorong asked.

“Yes! That’s a beautiful place, you know” her dad smiled.

“Un?” Geunsook asked. Then he cleaned his throat, “Well why we don’t take another place to go?”

“Why?” Chorong asked. “That’s a really nice place, you should take a look”

Geunsook bit his lip hard. He didn’t want to go there. It wasn’t the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter