Late Dinner

NOT MARRIED YET!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I want to do it”

 

“What?!”

Chorong sniffed, “I won’t repeat myself”

Geunsook pushed Chorong centimeters away from him and then he sat up, “I didn’t ask you about what you just said, but I asked you about your intention”

Chorong confused for a while then finally she understood what kind of misunderstand between her sentence and Geunsook’s mind. She slapped his arm right away, “That’s not what I meant!”

Geunsook rubbed his red arm, and to be honest what he thought was that. “So?”

“It’s about the marriage”

“Huh?”

“I think I want to do it. The marriage.” She finally explained.

Geunsook coughed really hard, “Huh? It doesn’t make sense? You told me in the first place to not serious about this marriage, and suddenly you said that! What about that boyfriend of yours?”

Chorong kept in silent for a while, she didn’t say anything for sure. But then she sighed deeply, “That was a question that I avoid the most”

Geunsook puzzled his brain and finally he just understood what was this all about. Geunsook shut his mouth for a while. His brain was working on two questions when his heart was saying he needs to shut up.

The moment of silence lingered between them again.

3

Do I really need to ask her this?

2

But girls usually need a moment of silence in this kind of situation

1

Well ……….. YOLO

“Did you break up with him?”

Geunsook gulped. This question will lead him to get a slap. Geunsook couldn’t see Chorong’s reaction after she heard his question due to the darkness of the room. Geunsook was smart enough to understand that he just did a stupid thing.

1 minute. 2 minutes. 3 minutes. 4 minutes. 5 minutes.

5 minutes felt like forever. Chorong still didn’t give any answer yet. In Geunsook theory, if a girl didn’t answer a face-to-face question more than 5 minutes, then the answer is a yes.

“I see” Geunsook ended the question by himself.

“Just lay in the bed already” Chorong finally spoke up.

Geunsook easily did what Chorong said. This moment was like when a girl in her period. You as a guy, just need to shut up and do whatever she tells you and gladly you will alive. He also decided not to face her. He was blocking her with his back. Geunsook understood why suddenly a while ago Chorong became so sweet with him. Like messaged him, fed him, and suddenly wanted to sleep together.

Chorong stared blankly at Geunsook’s manly shoulders and back. His masculine scent still lingered within his body. He usually used spike hairstyle for work but at home he let his hair messy like this. Chorong sighed, she remembered her ex out of the blue. She wanted to cry, but if she cries this silence will last longer. But her heart wasn’t a stone, as she couldn’t hold it, she remembered some sad songs and that made her emotional got higher and more sensitive.

Geunsook could hear a sob sound. He still shut his mouth up. But then he shocked when two hands hugged him from behind. Her hands were trembling. Chorong buried her face on Geunsook’s neck. Geunsook could feel tears fell down at his neck. He never thought his relationship with Chorong could get at this dramatic state. He thought that one day Chorong will finally said to her and his parents that she already had a boyrfriend and doesn’t want to marry Geunsook. But suddenly world turned up-side down. She broke up with her boyfriend and maybe they will really marry in the future.

The room’s AC felt really useless. It was so hot in the room. Either it was the atmosphere or the weather. Chorong didn’t stop cry for about 10 minutes and when she finally did, she slept already. Geunsook turned Chorong body and pulled the blanket for her. Finally, Geunsook could breathe normally. He was about to run out of his breath when Chorong hugged him tightly.

Geunsook sighed,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter