Some [Part 1]

NOT MARRIED YET!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Writer’s POV*

After they made up about their problems, nothing much changed from their old love life. In the next morning Chorong had to go early for the fan sign event and Geunsook did his morning routines. He was thinking about how his life felt better after what happened last night. He never knew that apologies could ease so much burdens. While he was eating his breakfast, his phone rang. None others than the hospital call. He kind confused whether Park Chorong is his girlfriend or the hospital.

“Hello? Yes? I can come at noon. How about the patient condition? Alright this noon I will take charge of the operation. Yes, yes. Thank you for the info”. The call wasn’t a big different from the other calls from the hospital. Always the same problems with the same answers. Geunsook never rejected any sudden operation. If he needed, then he will take charge. Even though at the same day he could have like 1-2 operations to do. He didn’t get why other doctors sometimes threw their operations to Geunsook. Like, he wasn’t the only doctor there but he was too good so everybody believed in him and leaned many operations to him. Not that he complained, though because he could get a lot of extra money from it.

A few minutes after he ended the call, a message notification popped on his phone screen. He smiled afterward and opened it quickly. A message with a short video on it.

“Good luck today❤”

“That girl, really”, he sighed and he shook his head with a smile.

After that he quickly took a shower and put his clothes on. This is going to be a long day, he thought.

 

-At the Hospital-

“Doctor, the next patient is still on way should we continue to the next queue or we wait for her?”, the nurse asked.

Geunsook opened up some files and scrolled through it. “We can skip her and tell her to wait when she arrives and yes please call the next patient”.

Geunsook had some consultations until noon and right after that he has to take care an operation that might take 6 hours or so. So he made sure he is quite fit to do the operation.

“I will end the session about half an hour before noon so please tell the queue. I will go and have lunch before the operation at noon.”, Geunsook said answered with a nod from his nurse.

“Kim Geunsook”.

Geunsook tilted his head from the familiar voice. He quickly stood up as he realized who it was.

“President Kang”, Geunsook greeted with a welcome body gesture.

President Kang is the owner of the hospital. He is quiet the old man but he is still full of charismas. He laughed it off as he patted Geunsook’s shoulder, “Omo, my best asset.”.

“Ah, don’t say it like that, please”, Geunsook replied.

“No, no. I meant it. I’m happy that I have such a competent and skillful doctor like you.”, he complimented.

Geunsook only could smile and nod shyly. “Pardon but what brings you here today, sir?”

“Ah, nothing. I’m just doing some checks on every floors and accidentally wanted to meet you”, he laughed again. “Okay, later, Doctor Kim. Great job today”, he said as he went out of the room.

Geunsook exhaled a breath. “You must be so special to a lot of people, Doctor Kim. A lot of people really look up to you”, his assistant doctor smiled.

“Thank you very much. Anyway, next patient please”.

*Park Chorong’s POV*

The fan signing was a blast. The rundowns ran smoothly. There was a session where the fans could ask APink members about anything.

“I want to ask question for Chorong unnie”, a fan raised her hand and lucky enough to be pointed by the APink members.

Chorong smiled, “Go on, please”.

“What is your ideal type for a man?”, the fan asked.

Chorong thought about it for a second. “Um…”, then a picture of Geunsook flashed on her memory.

She laughed right away, “Someone who’s manly, have a nice body, and…”. She couldn’t help but to smile widely, “And has a beautiful smile. But besides all of that, my ideal type is someone who knows what I meant for him”. The fans clapped loudly and the other members could only smile as they know who was the person that Chorong talked about.

The fansigning event lasted for about 4 hours and after that they said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter