The First Meeting

NOT MARRIED YET!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This new fanfic is the reason why I hiatus for a few days (*What kind of hiatus is that?!) in my other fanfiction. Tbh, I had a writer’s block for my other Fanfic, so I wrote this new fanfic to fresh my mind, and I hope the story will also fresh your mind! I wrote this fanfic with motto “I’ll write what I want to write and read”. Because I read in a website, one of some ways to cure writer’s block is to write something that you want to read and write without taking other opinions too seriously. I know that kind of way is wrong, because we have to think about the readers too, but yeah, this is for my cure, so I have to take the risk. Hope this story will freshen and cure your day, too!

Oh and btw, this is the first time I wrote a fanfic about the idol is a female one, and my OC is the male one. I’m kind of excited! Even though the fangirls more love to read their biasxOC but well, I just want to do the opposite, lmao. So here, enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________

Kim Geunsook life was monochrome. He works every day. Goes to work early in the morning and comes home very late at night. 4 hours sleep, two cups of coffee, and then goes to work again. He just keeps repeating the same circle again and again. He grown to be a young, fine, handsome, and rich man but all he had was money and reputation as the best youngest doctor in Seoul, even though his age was still 25.

After all, his parents couldn’t take the fact that their only son was still single and all he spent at life were work, work, work, and work. It looked like his life is made for work. So they secretly took an agreement with their old relative, who has a fine young daughter. They made a plan to make these two engaged and married within the one month.

“What? Who’s Mr. Park? And why should I go with you? I have an operation at 5, I can’t!” Geunsook refused.

His parents suddenly asked him to go with them to the Park family’s resident. Geunsook doesn’t even know which Park Family that they talked about. But of course, Geunsook’s schedule was very tight. He had some operations at 3 hospitals in a row. No way he will abandons his patients.

“The doctor at that hospital isn’t you alone, Geunsook! So I don’t find the reason to refuse!” his mom replied.

Geunsook sighed, “Mom, listen here, okay. That’s right I’m not the only doctor there, but we take shifts in this, and later at 5, it’s my shift. All the doctors in my specialty will go home from the hospital around 5 and I’m the last doctor there at 5, so I HAVE TO come. I’m sorry but I can’t, alright?”

“What time is it when your work done?” his dad asked.

“It’s late at night. If there won’t be any sudden operation, I can come home at 11 p.m” Geunsook replied.

“You always come home very late, and then go to work very early at the morning. You never have a holiday, not even once. Even at weekends, you still go to work. You’re a doctor, but how can you so careless about your own health?” Geunsook’s mom complained.

“This is the work that I chose back then, so I’m going to give my all to this work”

His mom and dad sighed. “Do you have at least a little break from your work? Like half an hour or something” his dad asked.

Geunsook thought on it. He shook his head, “I don’t know. But I will try to make time. If I can I will come”

His mom crossed her hands, “No. I want you to come at *beep* Restaurant at 7 p.m”

“Mom, I-“

“No refuse, Kim Geunsook!” his mom insisted.

Geunsook sighed, “Don’t blame me if I don’t come”

His mom was about to say something but Geunsook hurriedly got out from house and went to the hospital.

“Aigoo, that kid!” His mom messaged her forehead.

“It must be hard for him too, honey. Let’s just take it slowly”

-At The Hospital around 4 p.m-

“Come early as usual, eh” A person in doctor’s suit greeted Geunsook from behind.

 Geunsook turned around and bowed to that person, “Nice to see you in this early time too, doctor Kang Jongshin”

Jongshin laughed, “You bow to a doctor who is less talented like me?”

“You’re older than me, and you’re a doctor for about 6 years. And I’m still in my fresh three years” Geunsook replied.

Jongshin rolled his eyes then giggled, “Yeah. Three years and enough to get the best and youngest doctor title at the entire Seoul”

“I don’t feel like I’m the best doctor here in Seoul”

“There you go again with your down-to-earth manner. That’s why everybody likes you! Including me!” Jongshin laughed again.

Geunsook and Jongshin walked inside the hospital together.

“What are you up to? Having other operations again?” Jongshin asked as they walked to the hospital canteen.

Geunsook nodded, “After this operation I have to go to other hospitals as well”

Jongshin shook his head in amaze, “Insane! All those operations in one day! I bet your hands must be always tired, grab this and that tool, cut and open someone’s body and head for almost full one day, gosh.”

Geunsook smiled slightly, “Yeah, not to mention all my panic times when the patient’s heartbeat goes low”

“So, what do you want to eat?” Jongshin asked as he picked his wallet.

“You want to pay for my food, too?” Geunsook giggled.

“Hell no, man! I just pick up my wallet and you think I’m going to pay your food? Gosh, no joke!” Jongshin laughed out loud.

Geunsook patted Jongshin’s shoulder, “Yeah, yeah, I know. Just to be sure, though”

“Oh yes, anyway. There’s this idol who has been very popular this time at the entertainment show” Jongshin said as he ordered his food.

“Who?” Geunsook asked as he paid for his food.

“Do you know a girl group called APink?” Jongshin asked.

Geunsook shook off his head. To be honest he never watches the entertainment now a-days of his own country. He’s been too busy with his job.

“They full of young girls and there’s a member who I think ve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter