Live Together

NOT MARRIED YET!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-FLASHBACK-

Around 12 a.m., APink’s dorm

Geunsook pushed the bell’s button. Since he didn’t have Chorong phone number, he had to come to her dorm instead of call her and then wait at the basement. After wait for a while, someone finally opened the door for him. He didn’t have idea who is she, maybe she’s one of the members. He never gives a damn about her group.

“Who are you?” she asked

Geunsook didn’t want to waste his time, “I want to pick Chorong up. Can you call her to meet me?”

She frowned, “But who are you?” she asked once again

Geunsook really doesn’t like this kind of people. People who’s ask too much.

“Who is that, Hayoungie?” A voice called the girl named Hayoung.

“It’s me” Geunsook replied as he could realize that the voice was Chorong.

Not quite long, then Chorong appeared, her face turned really flat when she saw Geunsook. But who gives a damn, anyway? Geunsook also doesn’t like her.

“Wait” she said, then she went inside the dorm.

Geunsook put his back against the walls beside the dorm’s door. Hayoung just kept on watching every single move that Geunsook made.

“Stop looking at me!” Geunsook complained as he felt uncomfortable

Right away, Hayoung frowned. Geunsook swear he saw a little pink color within her cheeks.

“I’m not!” she said

Geunsook could tell that she embarrassed. Hayoung hurriedly went inside the dorm.

.

.

“Unnie” Hayoung approached Chorong who was packing her things.

“What?”

“Who is that guy?”

“Why? Are you interested in him?” Chorong guessed

Hayoung hurriedly frowned with a little blush on her cheeks, “No!”

“What is this fuss about?” suddenly Naeun appeared.

“My hu-, I mean, my friend is here to get me. I’m going to move to a new apartment” Chorong said

Naeun frowned, “What? He? Your boyfriend is going to be jealous, I swear!”

“He’s handsome ..” Hayoung said with a very very small voice. But sadly Naeun heard it.

“Jinjayo? I better take a look at him, then!” Naeun spread a smile then hurriedly went outside.

“Yah! Unnie! Wait!” Hayoung ran to catch up with Naeun.

Geunsook still waited outside and he was freezing. Damn, the weather was very cold. Suddenly he saw someone popped out from the door, he saw a girl. She’s pretty, but just like usual, Geunsook didn’t give any reaction of interest.

“So you’re Chorong friend?” she asked

Geunsook could see her eyes were examining him from head to toe.

“And you are?” Geunsook asked without any reply of her question.

“Naeun. Son Naeun.” She replied

Geunsook could tell that she’s one of the members since her face really showed it, “Kim Geunsook”

Naeun gave a sweet smile to Geunsook, then she went back to the dorm.

“So? How is your reset?” Chorong asked as she saw Naeun cameback with a wide smile.

“HE’S SUPER COOL AND HANDSOME! Manly! Exactly my ideal type~” Naeun hummed happily.

Hayoung gave a playful smirk to Chorong, “I know right~”

Chorong finally finished her packing and she ready to go. She hugged Hayoung and Naeun, “Tell the rest I’m going, okay? Bye~”

“Wait for you feels like forever” Geunsook complained as soon as he saw Chorong (finally) walked out from the dorm.

Chorong rolled her eyes. But then he saw Geunsook’s pale blue hand. She hurriedly grabbed his hand, “Did you wait outside?! I thought you waited in the basement!”

Geunsook pulled his hand and rolled his eyes, “Thank you very much for letting me wait outside”

Chorong hurriedly took out her gloves and gave it to Geunsook, “Wear it, stupid.”

“Is this one of your act?” Geunsook spoke

Chorong frowned, “Why don’t you say ‘thank you’ instead of suspicious at me?”

“Fine. Thanks”

They walked together to Geunsook’s car. He helped her to put all her luggage to the car’s trunk. Later on, they went inside the car and Geunsook started to drove. Since Geunsook is a doctor with incredible amount of moneys, he lived in an elite apartment. Some top celebrities also lived there. Once they were in, Chorong couldn’t take her eyes off. The apartment was insane for her. She couldn’t imagine how expensive the payment every year is.

“You’re crazy! This apartment must be very expensive!” she shouted in amaze.

“Just shut up, will you?”

Geunsook and Chorong went to the 27th floor, and Geunsook headed to a door with number 1077. He took out a card and pressed it against the automatic door knob until a click sound heard. He opened the door and once again, Chorong couldn’t help but gasped soon as she saw the living room. She bet her dorm only half of this living room. Geunsook’s room was enormous! Geunsook decorated it with simple modern yet classic theme. Most o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter