Problem & Tears [Part 1]

NOT MARRIED YET!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is Nicoise Salad from France. The special thing about this is this salad has grilled-tuna meats in it mixed with raw vegetables. You should try.”

Geunsook put his palm on his chin and watched every single movement that her facial did. Since last night, Chorong came up with more aegyo towards Geunsook. Her expressions showed a lot and it was like a kaleidoscope. “Hmm”

Chorong met Geunsook’s eyes and she quickly covered up and hit Geunsook’s arms. “Don’t stare at me like that!”

Geunsook smiled slightly and then took the salad from her hands and ate it right away. “You become more sensitive…. With my eyes.”

“What do you mean?”

Geusnook smiled slightly once again and lifted his shoulders which means, ‘Go find the answer by yourself’.

Chorong pouted but she couldn’t take off her eyes from Geunsook even though all he did was eating. Chorong’s gaze went from his messy morning hair, his perfect shaped eyebrows, his beautiful eyelashes, his medium sized eyes with monolids, his sharp nose, and his lips, and then his jaw-line, but then Chorong’s gaze went back to his lips. She couldn’t help but to stare at it.

“Aren’t you being too erted?”

Chorong lifted up her head and she saw Geunsook playfully smirked at her when he caught Chorong looked at him so intense.

She hit his arms and messed his hair. She glared at him but at the end the glare became a cute-glare rather than a deadly-glare.

Geunsook chuckled and flicked Chorong’s nose. “You can’t glare, stupid”

She quickly rubbed her nose, “Yah!”

“Isn’t it funny how you can still ‘walk’ around and even made breakfast?” Geunsook smirked and Chorong knew exactly he .

Chorong put on her fist in front of Geunsook’s face, “Stop it already!”

“Go and try to punch me” he teased again.

Chorong pouted and in the end she only could pinched his cheeks with all of her anger. “You know exactly that I can’t punch you” she hissed.

Geunsook laughed and then he looked deeply into Chorong, “And you know exactly that I can’t stop to tease you.” he smirked.

“Oppa!” Chorong hit his arms and finally stood up.

“Yah, don’t be angry”

Chorong turned her head and still pout. “No. I’m going to work now.” And then she grabbed her bag and walked towards the door and gone.

Geunsook sighed and smiled at the same time. Well, he knew that she couldn’t get angry to him. Anyway, she was being cute when she got angry. So it wasn’t a disaster at all to saw her angry like that. Geunsook put the plate inside the automatic dish washer and he grabbed his car key. He was about to lock his apartment door when suddenly his phone rang. He looked at the screen and saw Yoon Bomi name appeared. He answered the call while locking the door.

“Yes?” he answered.

“Can you just say hello first?” she hissed.

Geunsook rolled his eyes and walked down to the basement. “What do you need?” he asked as he went inside his car. “Hurry because I wanted to drive. You don’t want me to get into an accident, right.”

“Use earphone or loud speaker your phone, then!”

“For heaven’s sake, Yoon Bomi, what is your intention?” he lost his patience.

Geunsook could hear she cleaned . “So, do you have any free time today? How about a …. Lunch together?” she sounded a bit hesitant to ask this.

Geunsook started his car. He thought about it. Lunch? Not a big deal. “Fine. Just call me when you found the right restaurant to go” and then he ended the call and started to drive.

-SNUH (Seoul National University Hospital), around 12 p.m.-

 

“Kim Geunsook, how are you?” a lady approached Geunsook.

He gave a glance and smiled slightly, “Long time no see. It’s nice to see you again, Hara. I’m doing fine, how are you?”

Who doesn’t know her? Gu Hara from a well-known group—KARA. Actually, Geunsook knew some celebrities because some of them were his patients. One of them was Hara. She became Geunsook regular patient since 2 years ago, Hara said she already believes and trusts Geunsook more than any other doctors she ever met.

She smiled and gave Geunsook a plastic bag. “I’m fine. I come here just to visit you and give you this.”

Geunsook took the plastig bag and looked confused. Hara pat his shoulder, “It’s a meal. I know you always work hard, so I bet you always have an empty stomach”

Geunsook smiled and lifted his shoulders which means, ‘Thanks’.

“What are you doing lately? Still busy with your work? Yah, Kim Geunsook, you will die as a single old geezer if you never look for a relationship.” She said with a serious tone.

Geunsook giggled, “Why do you bother to remind me that? Or maybe you want to be the one who I’m looking for?”

Hara pinched Geunsook’s waist, “Stop being cheesy!”

Geunsook knew Gu Hara well and we could say that they have that special relationship like ‘relationship with no status’. Nobody knew they just a close friend or a couple. They sometimes flirted to each other but they took it as jokes to each other.

Geunsook only chuckled, “Anyway, do you have free time or something?”

“My group is still in process of making a new song. We still practice the dances so I have a lot of free times.” She explained.

Geunsook nodded and opened up the plastic bag. He saw a lunch box and a spoon. “Homemade or buy?” he asked.

“You know that I cook well” she winked.

Geunsook chuckled and they went to the cafeteria. Geunsook opened up the lunch box and saw sashimi inside it. There was also the dipping sauce inside of a smaller plastic. “You can cook sashimi? Since when?”

“I learnt it just a few days ago. It’s easy to make sashimi. You better taste it, it’s so delicious, I swear.”

“And you make me eat sashimi with a spoon? God, are you a Korean or a foreigner?” Geunsook chuckled and teased Hara.

She pouted, “It’s not like that! I ran out of chopsticks so I brought a spoon. You still can eat with a spoon or even with your bare hand”

Geunsook grabbed a salmon meat and put it in the dipping sauce and then ate it right away. He munched it for a while and then he nodded his head. “Not bad.”

She hissed. “You never claim any food as ‘delicious’. You always say ‘not bad’ or more badly ‘it doesn’t have any taste’. Tsk.”

Geunsook lifted his shoulders, “Well, that’s because I never eat any foods that can make me say it’s delicious. It tastes the same.”

“How if one day your wife cook for you and all you say is only ‘not bad’?”

Geunsook thought about it. He said the same to any foods that Chorong made. Not bad. It was all he could say. He never tastes that kind of food. Everything tastes the same for Geunsook.

“Well, I’m honest.” Geunsook answered simply.

“You’re not honest! But, too straight forward!” Hara claimed firmly.

Geunsook chuckled and shook his head, “Whatever you say. Anyway, after this I have to go somewhere. I recommend you to go before I leave you first.”

“Are kicking me out?” she glared.

“I’m not. I only say I’m going to go somewhere after this. You want me to leave you alone in this hospital?” he warned.

Hara pouted and shook her head. She grabbed her bag and stood up. “Okay then, I will go. Take care of your health.” She said and messed Geunsook’s hair before she left.

Geunsook fixed his hair and he just realized some peop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter