Strawberry for a sweetie

Sharing is Caring

 

Autor's note: Hey guys, it's been a while since my last update, more like two whole months... Actually i'd like to apologize for the  sooo late update. Well, I already had this chapter written since I posted the last one, but I wasn't sure about the way this story was turning into. Basically it was getting too stressfull and dramatic for kids, so I decided to rewrite the whole chapter. Again, I'm sorry guys /: enjoy the chap. 

The boys finished  their project's notes and started to pack stuff back on their backpacks. Jimin's mom came back in the kitchen to check on the boys. "Finished already?", she asked while tying an apron on her waist. The three boys still sat on the table nodded  their heads. "Oh, araseo. It's already early. I'm going to start doing dinner now, do you wanna go to the playground? I can call your moms to ask for permition". "Ne, eomma", Jimin said. Jungkook just nodded his head with a smile, and Taehyung released an shout of "Yes!" with his fists raised. The other three laughed at the boy's excitement, this kid was really something.  

The walk to the playground really was short. They walked on the sidewalk for less than two minutes and were already inside. There were a lot of kids, some parents, and also babysitters. The boys went for the swings first. Taehyung was soon swinging high, and Jimin was positioned in front of Jungkook's still unmoving swing. "Kookie-ah, do you want me to push you?", Jimin offered his friend with a warm smile. Jungkook wasn't sure what to say, after all he was a grown boy, he knew how to swing. "I-I... don't worry, hyung, I cand do it", the little boy said shyly, trying not to be rude to his hyung. "It's no problem, Kookie, I want to", Jimin said still smiling, and went behind Jungkook's back on the swing and started pushing him. The younger boy nodded slightly, and could already feel his cheeks getting warm. Jimin hyungs was so nice to him, he thought.

 

The three boys were having a great time. Jimin as the older offered to buy some ice cream for them with the money his mother gave him. Strawberry for a sweet Jungkook, the boy had once told him his favorite flavour and Jimin could remember by heart, lemon for a peculiar Taehyung, and chocolate for himself. "Kookie, TaeTae, you stay here and I'll be right back", Jimin said and left his friends on the swings. 
The boys weren't left for half a minute when a two aparently older and taller boys appeared in front of them. One of them had sharp black eyes and hair, and had an intimidating aura, and the other taller one were glasses and looked uneasy. The first boy stood in front of Jungkook's swing and pointed a slim finger at him. "Ya, kid, this place is our, move out". Jungkook's eyes widened, and the boy looked at Taehyung by his side, internally asking for advice on what to do. The boy with glasses poked his friend's arm saying, "Hyung, let's just take other place. Eomma said I can't get in more trouble". Said boy ignored his friend and turned back to Jungkook, "Aish, ain't you moving?". Jungkook nodded his head rapidly and was ready to get up off the swing when he heard the familiar voice.

"Yoongi-ah, Namjoon hyun? What's wrong?", Jimin was behind the boy's back, holding the three ice creams. Yoongi's eyes were as big as a cartoon like. So did Jimin knew those boy, Jungkook thought. Jimin gave each ice cream to their respective owner and stood beside the older of the group, Yoongi. "Hyung, haven't grandma already told you not to pick on kids anymore? You would be so getting grounded again if she knew", Jimin shook his head, almost dissapointed.  "Jiminnie, I swear I did nothing, please don't tell eomma?", the boy with glasses, Namjoon, begged pulling Jimin's hand in his. "Aigoo, we were doing nothing much, Jiminnie, and I also didn't knew these kids were your friends. Don't tell grandma, please? I'll let you play my videogames anytime", Yoongi said and made a pouting face, trying to melt his cousing's heart.

"Kookie, Taetae, are you okay? Do you think I should help them or not?", Jimin said now looking at both his friends. Taehyung put his right hand on his chin pretending to think deeply, and suddenly pointed his finger at Yoongi's direction, "Definitely not, Jiminnie! Send them to the dungeon!", the boy said laughing at their bullies situation. Yoongi looked at him with a weird expression, as if wondering what was the boy talking about. Jungkook just  shook his head negatively, "It's okay, hyung. Let's not cause trouble to them." Yoongi took two steps in front, putting his arm around Jungkook's shoulders and pointing the other hand at his head, "Yes! This is a smart kid, I'm already starting to like him. Listen to him, Jimin, not this... what even is this kid?", he  finished pointing at Taehyung, who showed him his tongue.

Jimin agreed on not telling on his cousin and friend, and the relieved older boys spent their time on thanking the younger ones, and getting to know them a little more. That day some ties were created, not all good ones, but the boys would manage them later.

It was almost time for Jungkook's mom to pick him at Jimin's house. The other boys, including Taehyung, who lived not far from there,had already went home on their own. The last boys were sat side by side on the livingroom's couch watching cartoons on the television while waiting. "Kookie...", Jimin poked his best friend's side. The boy turned his head from the tv and looked at him, questioningly. "next week is my birthday", Jungkook was surpised, he had no idea Jimin's birthday was coming, the boy had never bothered to ask when it was since they met, "appa said we won't have a big party, but I could call my close friends. I would really like you to come". The chubby boy said, fixing his glasses up his nose, and smiling softly at his friend. Jungkook also smiled and nodded his head excitedly, and raised his arms making a circular motion with them "Hyung, I'll tell eomma to take me to buy you the coolest gift in the entire world!". Jimin laughed at his best friend's cuteness and petted his hair. Jungkook was really the sweetest kid.

~-------------~

 

Another Autor's note: So yes guys, here's cute Jungkook, sassy Taehyung, bossy Yoongi, dork Namjoon, and well, our Jiminnie hahah. I hope you like the new appearences. Well, this chapter is kinda important to explain things that'll happen in the next part of the story, as for example how Yoongi and Taehyung will not get so well along in their teenage versions on next "fase". I plan on making just one more chapter on this storyline, which means later on I'll continue on the new fase in the "new" fanfic, but I'll maybe also post new shots of young kid Jikook when I feel like it in the future, because so much cuteness. So, next chapter it's Jimin's birthday... what should Jungkook give him as a gift? We'll see... Byeee