Sharing is Caring

Sharing is Caring

- "Hyung, aren't you hungry?"


The 8 years old boy asks his best friend. They sit at the bottom of the stairs, in the empty classroom's hallway. He looks at his hyung with big curious eyes.
Jimin was pouting with a sad expression, his arms on his knees and hands holding his face, the glasses hanging low on his nose. -" I am, but I forgot my lunchbox at home today." - he sighed.


Jungkook nodded comprehending the situation and scrunched his nose in thought.The little boy opened his lunchbox and took his sandwich in his hands, looking at the also short boy beside him. -"Here, hyung" - he extended his arms towards his friend - "you can have mine".


Jimin looked up at his friend with sparkling eyes. "Jinjja?" - he opened his mouth in an "o" shape, astonished. Jungkook just nodded,giving his friend the sandwich. Jimin shyly took the snack in his hands and inclined at his side, giving a peck at his younger friend's cheek. - "Kookie, you're definitely the best!" - the boy said with a huge grin on his face.


Jungkook was out of air for a moment and slowly touched his cheek with his small hand. He felt his face get warm and his chest a little weird. "Here Kookie,have half of it" - the little boy recovered conciousness and gladly took the sandwich's half, smiling at Jimin. - "Thank you, hyung".


The chubby boy by his side smiled almost closing his eyes, and Jungkook felt that weird thing at his chest again. Could it be he was getting sick? But he wasn't feeling bad, but the other way around.


That day when the lunch break ended, Jungkook promised himself he would ask his mommy when he got home what was that thing he was feeling ,and also promised he would always share his lunch with Jimin.

~.............~

Hyung (형) = That's the way a boy call his older brother, or a boy who's really  close to him. (that's only for boys)

Jinjja? (진짜?) = really? / for real?