Ch 7 - End

STILL LOVING YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Its already passed midnight when Haejin stirred her fingers weakly. She just woke up and tried to opened her eyes, adapting hers with the light in the room. She managed to open her eyes and blinked it several times before wandered to look around the room. Everything is white and it smelled clean. “Am I in the hospital?” She asked her self so softly and sounded like whisper.

 

Haejin tried to sit when she felt something in her hand. She looked to her hand and found something. A hand. Another hand. She traced her eyes to see Luhan sleeping soundly while holding her hand. Luhan…?

 

She tried to removed her hand from his grip but then she decided to let it like that because she didn’t want to wake him up. She need to think. Why Luhan here? How did he know that she stay in this hospital? Moreover, didn’t he go back to Seoul yesterday? She stared at his sleeping face for awhile and to be honest, she wanted to cry.

 

Having him beside her after months made her realize that Luhan still there, deep inside her heart. The love he gave in the past still lingering inside which made her shiver every time she think about him. His scent came back, hitting her sensory to recall their story once more in her mind. She always loved his scent. She would snuggled once Luhan brought her into his embrace and she buried her face on his chest. She also will always loves when Luhan had finished his shower and she hugged him tight from the back enjoying his scent once more.

 

Everyday was good but someday people wouldn’t know the bad thing will happen in their life.

 

Haejin moved her head to the night stand beside her bed. She thirsty and she found a glass of water placed on it. She tried to reach it carefully since Luhan still hold her hand and she didn’t want him to wake up. “Haejin? You wake up?”

 

She stopped her hand’s movement upon hearing the voice she loves. Luhan opened his eyes when he felt something moved in is grip and he found Haejin tried to reach the water on the night stand on the other side of the bed. “I’ll get that.” Luhan released his grip to walk towards the night stand and gave the water to Haejin. She received it in hesitant at first but due to her thristy, she grabbed it. “Slowly or you will choke.” Luhan said so softly.

 

Haejin unconsciously fisted her hand once Luhan let her hand go. She wanted it last long. She wanted to hold his hand. She want to feel his warm. She want to feel all protected around him but she didn’t get it because Luhan already picked the water and give it to her.

 

“How’s your condition? Dizzy? “

 

She shook her head.

 

“Feel nauseous?”

 

She shook her head. Again.

 

“Do you want something to eat?” Luhan looked worried. “Drink some more?” He offered the water and she received it weakly. Luhan sighed while looking at her current state. She looked thinner than before. Her face didn’t as bright as before but she still managed to look beautiful in his eyes. “I’ll call the nurse.” He said to her.

 

Luhan started to walk out to call a nurse but his track stopped when he felt his shirt tugged. He found her finger on it, tugging the hem of his shirt, didn’t let him go. “Don’t… go.”

 

Luhan smiled after hearing her voice. “Okay.” He walked back to his latter position and sat there. Haejin leaned her back on the bed again and fiddled her fingers. They stay silent for a beautiful five minutes with only the sound of the air con and their own breath. “How are you?” Luhan initiated first. He wanted to make up with her and he have to kill the silence.

 

“I’m…fine… I guess.” Luhan smiling hearing her answer. “What about you?” This time Haejin asked in her weak voice. Luhan didn’t miss her loving tone on it and he just wanted to pulled her closer and hugged her tight.

 

“Me? I’m lying if I say I’m okay.”

 

Haejin slowly looked at him with furrowing eye brows. “Well, I’m not okay. Even after you left me, it turned worse.” Luhan slowly but sure fishing his hand to reach hers and gripped it as well. He tightened his grip but still managed to not hurt her. “The fact that you left me, it’s bad for me. I’m not okay…” He whispered while his thumb made a circle on her hand.

 

Haejin gazed him with her tensed face. “You didn’t want me.” She looked away while she tried to remove her hand but Luhan quickly held hers tighter. “No! I need you! What made you think I didn’t want you? Haejin, I need you…”

 

“But you feel me annoyed you. You yelled at me and you didn’t want me in your office and-“

 

“Baby…shhh…you’re wrong.” Luhan stopped her as he gripped her hand tighter and kissed it softly. Haejin did stop her rant and now she felt her eyes heavy and teary and hot. Her heart might jump hearing Luhan called her ‘baby’. Her nickname from him which used when they’re fought.

 

“Baby, I’m sorry… That time… I didn’t mean it. I have an issues on my work so I felt a bit stress but then you walked to my room all happy. I’m glad you came to me and brought a lunch since we didn’t have time to eat together lately but I couldn’t control my emotion and I ended up yelling at you. But it’s true that I’m happy to spent a lunch with you but the yelling… I don’t know… it just came out fr-- Baby, please… don’t cry…” Luhan cupped her face and made her looked at him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter