Ch 1

STILL LOVING YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let me introduced my self here because most readers here didn’t really read the foreword and stuff. Me, included. Hahaha

 

So, I’m ochietofu but you can make it short to address me as ‘ochi’ or ‘chi’. Well, the second sounded cool, really cool. And I’m here as the writer in this story which is the sequel of “I’m not fine at all” starring by Luhan and Haejin (OC).

 

The story has a strong connection with the previous story so I suggest you to read the first one so you can move to this one. And I try to make it romantic, slight angst can not be forgotten and I assure you this story will be a ‘happy ending’ story.

 

I don’t know about the chapter but I don’t really like make much chapters on my story. I’ll try to make it in average, neither too long nor too short.

 

Hope you keep an eye of this story. Give a feed back about everything. The cast, plot, writing style etc. I’m glad to receive it from you. You can click the ‘subscribe’ if you found the story interesting. If the story didn’t click with your liking so you can freely close tab.

 

Don’t copy the story without permit.

 

So, it’s getting long and I have to go. Enjoy reading ^^

 

 

 

***

 

“Stop playing around!! This is an office, not a playground. Go back to your work, I will eat the food.”

 

His words echoed in my head every time I lost focused. Bad. This is really bad. I can’t hold the tears anymore. I cried hard that night. Alone in the silence room.

 

 

***

 

Haejin immediately rushed to her office and tell the officer that she won’t be came back to work today. She drove her car after grabbed the apartment key from the drawer. I have to go…

 

Haejin yanked open the door and rushed to the main bedroom only to pull out her luggage and gathered her clothes on it. She couldn’t take it any more. The pain he gave for the past months were too bad. Haejin couldn’t stand properly with her legs in her life right now.

 

She sobbed hard while packing her things. She was hurt inside and she just wanted to leave. She didn’t know how to face his boyfriend after this, after the painful shouting from him. The last zipped and she ready to leave. Everything about him and her love life.

 

 

***

 

2 months later…

 

“Oh my… I miss you, Haejini…” The pretty girl chimed as soon as she saw her best friend walked into the cake shop. They had been friends from middle high school. Even tough they didn’t meet that much, they still kept in touch by phone or email.

 

“Hana-ya… Miss you too…” Haejin spread her arms and they hugged each other, looked all happy and warm.

 

“I’m glad you call me first. I’ll help you everything here.” Hana said happily as Haejin sat in front of her. “Thank you very much.” Haejin said with smile. Then the waiter came to write down their orders.

 

They kept talking about the memories in their middle high era and their own senior high school era. The girls didn’t go to same senior high school but they still played all along. Haejin and Hana were like twins. They looked alike and people would guess wrong to acknowledge it.

 

“Excuse me, your orders.” The waiter from earlier came with tray which cake and drinks on it. “Thank you.” The girls said in unison then smiled to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter