Ch 3

STILL LOVING YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

“Omo! What time is it??” Haejin woke up in a sudden and she quickly grabbed the alarm to check the time. 6.08 am. “Oh my gosh… I think I’m late.” She drooped back her body on the bed. Today is the first day at her new office and she was supposed to work at 8.

 

Haejin closed her eyes feeling tired from last night party. That time she met a lot of new people. She knew no one except her best friend. Hana introduced her to the party holder, Kris and other friends of her. Haejin though that Kris wasn’t that bad. He was a gentleman but Hana found it annoying which Haejin pulled out a conclusion that Hana likes him. But Haejin didn’t say it out loud because she knew that Hana would refuse it right away.

 

She moved her head to the night stand and reached the frameless picture. She brought it closer and she stared at it. “Good morning…” She whispered as her finger caressed it. She felt a stab in her chest when she remembered how he hugged her every morning once she opened her eyes. “Luhan… Good morning…” She felt it. How hurt your feeling when you couldn’t see the one you love for the long period.

 

“Han… bogoshippeo…” She sobbed as she hugged her knees. She missed him so bad but she doubted that Luhan missed her too. That’s when she realized that she was the one who felt depressed in this situation. Luhan didn’t care about her anymore, that’s what she though.

 

Haejin brought her head up and wiped the tears on her cheeks as she opened the drawer and placed the picture in it. She had to start the new life here. She didn’t want to remember about her past. She had to move on. At least she tried even that’s truly hard for her.

 

She walked toward the kitchen and grabbed the water to drink. Haejin opened the kitchen drawer and took out the bread. She wanted a toast for breakfast and coffee. Coffee? Yeah, she like it just likes how he loved it.

 

She already stirred the coffee when her phone ringing. She placed thespoon in the sink and walked towards her bedroom to check out the phone and that’s a text message from Hana.

 

[ From : Hana ]

Jini… I’ll pick you and drives you for your first day.

I’ll be coming at 7.40 okay. So, get ready.

 

Haejin smiled seeing her text message. She glance to the wall clock and it already 6.55 and she needed less than an hour until Hana came. She quickly texted her back before went to the bathroom.

 

[ To : Hana ]

Ne, gomawo~.

I’ll make it quick.

 

“Hey, are you done? Open the door.” Hana talked on the phone with Haejin when she blow dried her hair. “Wait.” She answered and hung up the call.

 

“It 7.20 what are you doing here.” Haejin said in mocking tone but Hana ignored her. She walked in and flop her body on the couch. Haejin walked towards her bedroom and continued the blow dried. “What are you doing?” Hana asked and popped her head into her bedroom.

 

“Drying my hair. We still have time, let me finished my hair.” Haejin said and saw Hana sat on the edge of her bed.

 

“Where is the picture?” Hana asked. “What picture?” Haejin asked back as her eyes looked through the mirror.

 

“You and Luhan picture. Were you already put it in the frame?” Hana roamed her eyes in the room. “No. I didn’t.” Haejin said and she finished her hair. “It’s in the first drawer.” Haejin nudged her head to the night stand and walked to her study desk.

 

Haejin gathered her things she need in the office and placed them on her bag. She ignored how Hana praised Luhan and her being a cute couple. The picture where Haejin smiled cute while Luhan made a hard pout with an omelet on the table.

 

“Don’t you want to put it on the frame?” She asked when she found the picture in the drawer. “I don’t have any frame left.” Haejin said while packed her stationery.

 

“You should buy one and put it here so you can see him everyday.” Hana said but got ignored. “Come on, I’m ready.” Haejin stood beside her with shoulder bag in her hand.

 

Hana grinned when she saw her best friend looked so beautiful today. “I love your style. You looked smart on this suit.” Hana complimented her and Haejin smiled wider. “Thank you and you looked so lovely with those dress.” Haejin said to her. “Kris seems like cute girl.” She added which made Hana’s eyes widen.

 

“W-What?” Hana got flustered by her and Haejin just giggled like a kid. She grabbed her arm and pulled her up. “Come on~” She sang and pushed her lightly while Hana just pouted cutely.

 

“You know… you and him were look alike lately.” Hana said as she drove off her car to Haejin’s new office. Haejin just shrugged her shoulders as she clicked the seat belt and ready to face her new work.

 

They arrived at the tall and big building in the street and that is DS Corp where Haejin will work at. Hana waved and left her alone in front of the building. Haejin thanked her then walked into the building. She reached the receptionist and asking for information about her new Division. “It’s on the sixth floor.”

 

“Thank you.” Haejin said and bowed a little before reached the elevator. It’s crowded. The elevator was full but it fit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter