Ch 6 - from here, guys

STILL LOVING YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The crying night turned into the warm morning. Hana apologized because she had to be a mean girl in front of her best friend. She did that because she had the sudden urge after the meeting with Luhan. Hana was curious because something went fishy on her best friend relationship and it’s seems that Kris didn’t know anything about it.

 

Hana decided to dig the problem by her self.

 

Flashback…

 

Hana was on her desk while picking up some papers and put it aside. Cleaning the table before going home was her habit and she enjoyed it. She was about to leave her table when someone tapped her shoulder. “Kris?”

 

“Go home already?” Kris asked as he looked to her clean desk. Hana nodded and already slung her bag over her shoulder. “Waeyo?” She asked.

 

“Euh…My friend from Seoul is here, in Ilsan, business matter. Maybe… you can accompany me to have dinner together with him?” Kris looked at her in hesitant and Hana frowned to hear his request. “Well, I’m ready for treat.” Hana grinned and gained a chuckle from the taller guy in front of him.

 

“Okay, okay. Let’s go. He waited outside.” Kris motioned his head to her. “Kajja.” Hana smiled sweetly and they walked side by side.

 

They reached the main door and that’s when Hana saw someone leaning his body on the edge of Kris’ car. “Is that your friend?” Hana pointed and Kris nodded his head. “Handsome, right?” Kris smirked to her and he got a slight push over his arm.

 

Kris knew that every girl or woman would be swoon up by his friend’s handsome face because he got it too. He got a confession at least 3 times a day and dinner invitation 7 times a week but he always rejected it all. He wanted to get his ideal woman and he already chose her, Hana. But Kris didn’t have a guts to confess even Hana sometime gave him a hint.

 

“He seems familiar.” Hana mumbled but Kris heard it.

 

“You have meet him? Where?” Kris asked and she abruptly looked at him and shook her head. “I don’t know but I think I ever met him but I’m not sure.” She responded. Her thought drifted away the gasped in realization. Luhan? Is he Luhan?

 

They walked closer and the man straighten his body and smiled while seeing Kris and Hana came closer. “Introduce my friend, Hana.” Kris said to him and Hana already glued her sight on his face and she just need one assurance.

 

“I’m Luhan.”

 

Hana gasped and covered to prevent a shriek from . “Luhan? From Seoul? I’m Hana. Finally I meet you in person! I wonder when I could meet you and fortunately you are Kris’ friend.”

 

“Hey, why are you sound too friendly? Your voice hurt my ears.” Kris scoffed while seeing the girl he loved buzzed in front of another man even he himself was there. Luhan smirked when he found out Kris getting jealous over the girl.

 

“Nice to meet you Hana-ssi. Yeah, I wonder, do you know me before? because this is my first time in Ilsan, maybe a have a bad memory.” Luhan said as he chuckled. “Please, get in first. I already booked a table.” Kris said and went to the driver seat.

 

The latter grinned and get into the car. Hana took the back seat while Luhan sat beside Kris. The drive was fast since the restaurant placed not too far from the office. They decided to continue the chat while eating as Kris stopped the car in the parking area.

 

The waiter greeted them as they entered the restaurant. Kris chose his favorite restaurant since Luhan didn’t know the best eating place in Ilsan and he left it to Kris to decide. “Great choice. This is one of my favorite.” Hana hummed in satisfaction.

 

“Oh? You chose this restaurant because Hana-ssi join us? Too fishy, ben-ben.” Luhan said in between his giggled as Kris widen his eyes. “No! It’s not! and don’t call me like that, we ‘re grown up, man.” Kris whined but Hana found it manly. How can whining act looked manly? She might need eye’s treatment. For sure.

 

The waiter showed the table and let them chose the meals. 20 minutes later the meals came. Luhan and Kris seemed hungry because they ate eagerly. Hana chuckled when Luhan fought Kris over a chicken.

 

“So, about the latter. Hana-ssi do you know me? Before? Because this is my first time seeing you.” Luhan opened the chat when Hana took a meat and placed it on her bowl. Hana shook her head. “No, I don’t know you before and this is also the first time I meet you.”

 

Luhan frowned hearing her answer. “So?” He asked further.

 

“Your girlfriend. I’m her best friend. She always told me about you and I recognize first because I already saw your picture with her. Finally I meet you! She sound so head over heels to you, mister.”

 

“Luhan’s girlfriend?” Kris asked her while chewing and Hana replied. “Uh-huh, Yong Haejin.”

 

Kris elbowed Luhan’s arm. “Man, I think you said you’re single.” Luhan looked to Kris, speechless. Hana found something strange with the atmosphere. “Single? He is not. Haejin is his girl friend right, Luhan-ssi?”

 

“N-ne??”

 

Hana stopped eating as she looked to Luhan that froze in his spot. “Let’s…let’s not talk about this today.” Luhan said.

 

“Yeah, Luhan and Haejin just met and I saw them introduced them self. They didn’t know each other. There’s no way that Haejin is in a relationship with Luhan.” Kris stated and Hana could see a longing sight in Luhan’s eyes. What happened here?

 

End of flashback.

 

“Hey” Hana walked to kitchen where Haejin stood behind the table. She made two cups of tea and a toast for her and Hana. It’s 6 in the morning and Hana had to leave at 7 for work.

 

“Hey. You wake up.” Haejin smiled to her best friend while spreading the jam on the toast. “How’s your sleep?” She asked. Hana sat on the stool in front of her and said. “Just fine. You?” Instead of answering, Haejin just nodded her head.

 

“Jinnie, I’m sorry. I’m so rude to you last night. I shouted to you.”

 

“No, it’s fine.”

 

“But still, I’m sorry.” Haejin looked to her and smiled sincerely telling her that all is fine. “You looked so pale. Do you want a rest for a day?” Hana wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter