Ch 4

STILL LOVING YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

“Finally~” Hyesoo sang as she walked out from the meeting room. Hyesoo and Haejin were the last one to come out after the meeting. The meeting went well and DS corps won the tender which now they had a contract with SS corps from Seoul, which Luhan worked for.

 

Haejin tried her best to focus during the meeting. She tried to do what Hyesoo told her and Mr. Park always made her wrote some notes. She made it well but sometimes she couldn’t miss how Luhan took a glance to her. Ottoke… She unconsciously said it whenever Luhan had an eye to her. Fortunately, they had such a distance so Haejin sometimes hide her head behind Hyesoo’s back to avoid glances him.

 

“Wow. It’s a long meeting.” She heard Hyesoo talked as she looked at her watch. Yeah, it’s near lunch. No wonder that she felt her stomach grumbled. “Yeah. It’s almost lunch.” Haejin responded to Hyesoo as put the paper on the desk.

 

“Let’s get lunch together.” Hyesoo offered while smiling. Haejin’s stomach was grumble but she didn’t feel like hungry and she didn’t want to eat but she didn’t have the guts to decline her offer. Hyesoo was the first friend of her in this new company though. “Great.” Haejin smiled her back as she took her purse and the phone.

 

They walked together to the nearest café from the office. Hyesoo said that the café was their favorite. Mr. Park, Jaegil and the other workers were mostly spent their lunch time there, she said. Haejin nodded excitedly as Hyesoo told her about that. She could tell that Hyesoo is a good partner. She could make people near her happy and smile a lot, like Haejin did right now.

 

“Here we are.” She sang happily as she opened the door and let Haejin walked in first. The café was comfortable and she likes it. “Hyesoo-ya!” They heard a voice called Hyesoo and the called girl moved her head to her right side and she found her best fried, Jaegil.

 

“Jaegil. You come alone?” Hyesoo asked as she grabbed Haejin’s arm and dragged her to reach Jaegil’s table. “Yeah, Mr. Kim gave me free meals here and he said I can get lunch early.” Hyesoo took a seat in front of him and she pulled down Haejin to sit beside her. Jaegil looked at Haejin for seconds until Hyesoo introduced her to Jaegil.

 

“She is a new worker in our Division.” Jaegil made an ‘O’ then smiled to her. Haejin mirrored his smile and reached to shake hands. Jaegil gladly took it as he mentioned his name, “Han Jaegil imnida. We are in the same division but I helped Mr. Kim for 5 days and it starts today.” He informed.

 

“Yong Haejin imnida. Today is my first day works here. Nice to meet you, Han Jaegil-ssi.” Haejin parted their hands and smile. Hyesoo clapped her hands which made the two looked at her. She made a grin and pointed to the menu which hung on the wall. “Let’s order. Since we already introduced each other, let’s make a good friend.” She said looking to Haejin. Haejin nodded her head and stood up following Hyesoo to the cashier.

 

“What do you want to eat?” Hyesoo asked.

 

Haejin tapped her cheeks, “Euh… I’m not that hungry. I’ll get sandwich and coffee latte.”

 

“Same for me but I drink vanilla latte.” Hyesoo said to the waiters as the waiters wrote down the order. They wait for some minutes until she gave them the bill to pay. The girls agreed to split the bill and paid for they own.

 

The waiters said that the orders would be send to their table once it’s done s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter