Ch 5

STILL LOVING YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
This morning Haejin went work with puffy eyes after crying all night remembering how Luhan loved her back then. Meeting him again was her bad because the memory about him showered her mind. The memory how Luhan gave the sweetest feeling to her was made her scary.     The scariest thing is when Haejin couldn't moving on. Her heart already nailed on him but she scared if his heart were already pulled away from hers. Even Luhan said he will fight and get her back, Haejin still insecure about it. She scared if Luhan just saying , not proving it.     Hana. She didn't know how would she react if Hana meet Luhan. She knew Luhan's face because she already found their picture together. When Kris said Hana didn't meet Luhan yet, she felt relieved but she couldn't do anything. In front of Kris, Haejin was no one for Luhan and she couldn't just begged him to prevent Hana meet Luhan. If Haejin did begged to him, Kris would be suspicious.     "Morning!" Jaegil walked beside her and she turned her head to meet Hyesoo's best friend.     "Good morning." Haejin replied in her weak tone. Jaegil looked at her and asked, "Haejin-ssi. What happened to you? You looked so tired. And those eye bags, were you crying?"   Haejin just smiled upon his questions. Jaegil gasped, "Omo! Did your first day make you like this?" The girl shook her head. "Aniya. I just miss my parents. I remembered them last night so I ended up crying all night long."     "Ohhナ They might as well miss you. Cheer up!" Jaegil grinned as we both reached her cubicle then he left to his own. Haejin sat there with big lump in her heart. She didn't know how to make her heart felt better than this morning. She sighed for the ninth time as her hand flipped the paper on her desk.   For her fortune, Mr. Park gave her some paper to work instead of another meeting with investors. She decided to use the work given to discard all though about him. No more thinking about him and focus to the work, she planned that. "Okay. I'm trying. Haejin fighting!" She mumbled to her self as she drowned on her papers.     She really likes to work like this. Squeezing out her brain to the work, not letting any else distract her. Until the lunch time, she didn't leave her cubicle for rest. Hyesoo walked to her and asked her to lunch. "Come now?"     "Not yet." Haejin moving her fingers on the keyboard without grazed her look to Hyesoo which now stood beside her. "Are you really skipping your lunch? Are you on a diet, Haejin?" Hyesoo asked with a frown.     Haejin chuckled as her eyes stuck to the monitor in front of her. "Of course not. I'm already thin Why would I do a diet? I just want to finish this soon." She answered and gained a shrug from Hyesoo.     "Okay, then. I'm going with Jaegil. Do you want to eat something?" Hyesoo offered and Haejin stopped typing. She move to look at her new friend with a big smile on her face. "Thank you. Hyesoo is a very concerned even I'm just be friend with you yesterday." Haejin complimented.     Hyesoo smiled shyly hearing her state. "Well, I like you to be my friend and we will have a long term friendship right? We have to care each other." They smiled to each other knowing that they could be a good friend afterwards.     "So coffee?" Hyesoo asked.   "Americano, please."   "Cool. Continue your work and wait for you Americano."   "Thanks!!"   Fifteen minutes later. Haejin's phone buzzed, a signal for a new message. 1 message from Hana. Haejin smiled as she tapped her phone to read the message.   [ From : Hana ] Dinner? I'll come to your apartment with groceries. We can cook together! Sounds great??"     Haejin beamed when she read her message. It's been a long time, a really long time, the last time she ate Hana's cook. It tastes so good and Haejin can't get enough of it. She typed the replied with happy feeling.   [ To : Hana ] Call! I'll buy drink. Come at 6 pm. I'll prepare the kitchen. See ya ^^   And she continued her work. Reading, typing, mumbling, a little bit cursing, sighing, and now she want eating. But no, eating will make her effort on her papers went down, a bit, but it still down. She had to finish this soon.   Hyesoo came after 40 minutes with Jaegil holding her coffee. "My treat." Haejin moved her head to saw the man in front of her. "Really?" She asked in hesitant. Jaegil nodded his head with smile in his face.   "Thank you.'' She took the cup and sipped a bit, regaining her focus with caffeine. Not bad. "Jaegil always treated us when he was happy." Hyesoo said as Jaegil widened his eyes and pushed Hyesoo's shoulders lightly.   "Wae..." Hyesoo looked at Jaegil with smirk. "Jaegil are you blushing?" Haejin asked after put the coffee on the table. Hyesoo giggled as Haejin joined in.   "Jaegil met his crush and she was freaking sat behind him, back facing him and she ate alone! I almost pushed him to sat with her but this boy was so shy." Hyesoo explained while Jaegil scratched the back of his neck.   "They know each other?" Haejin asked.   "Apparently they already contacted each other by phone but I don't get it why he was act such a shy high-school-boy."   "Hey, I'm nervous you know. Stop this conversation quickly. I have many work left." He bit his lips while wandering his eyes over the room and it just made the girl chuckled.   Haejin patted his arm lightly. "Don't worry. You might be nervous today but make sure you have to be brave the next time." Jaegil smiled upon her advice and nodded his head. "Thank for the coffee." Haejin said once more before the two best friend left her alone in her cubicle.   "Nice advice, Haejin." She mumbled to her self when her mind started to dart anywhere leaving her papers neglected.   She grabbed her coffee and sipped it once more. It tastes bitter. More bitter this time becauseナ she don't know, but she judged the coffee for being bitter. Why did I ordered this? Haejin asked to her self. Luhanナ   "Yeah, this is your favorite right?"    
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter