chapter 8

What is love?

"Hey wait up!" Sungmin yelled across the whole cafeteria.
Kyuhyun immediately stopped walking as he knew who it was. Suddenly kyuhyun felt a pair of hands holding his arm and pulling him out of the cafeteria. Kyuhyun could feel himself burning up upon feeling the older's touch.
"You've known eunhyuk for so long, I'm sure you can see it better than me. Don't you feel that eunhyuk has changed?" Sungmin asked
"What? Changed? I don't think so."
"Were you even listening to what eunhyuk said in the nurse room yesterday? GOSH"
"Nope, i was focusing on my game"
"WOW SCREW YOU AND YOUR GAME"
"Don't you dare insult my game you bunny!"
"BUNNY?!"
"GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?"
It was one of kyumin's usual fights. They literally fight every single time they meet, it wasn't even surprising anymore. How is it possible that they have only met for a couple of days but yet fight as if they have known each other for years?
"Ok. That's not the main point. Well, yesterday eunhyuk allowed donghae to call him hyukjae. Or hyukkie. It was up to donghae. "
Kyuhyun squinted his eyes upon hearing what sungmin said.
"You heard hyuk allowing donghae to call him hyukjae?"
"MUST I REPEAT MYSELF?!"
"Nope, just confirming" kyuhyun replied before laughing. It sounded more like mocking though, "now this is interesting... hyuk doesn't allow just anyone to call him hyukjae, much less hyukkie. It took me 4 years before he allowed me to call him hyukjae. It took him 4 freaking years to completely trust me."
"I told you eunhyuk has changed!"
"Hmm... i need to do more observations first" kyuhyun said before walking away.
"THAT BOY IS OF NO FREAKING USE!" sungmin screamed before walking in the opposite direction.
"Hey, can you walk properly now? I'll let you walk by yourself ok?" Eunhyuk said while carefully holding donghae's hand, talking small steps so that it would not be too hard for donghae.
"Ok hyukkie, but stay by my side!"
Donghae started walking by himself, though there was still a little bit of pain, it was pretty much ok already.
"Thanks a lot for these few days hyukkie. You really are a nice guy, i don't get why kyuhyun is your only friend... But you have me now!!!"
Donghae's words made eunhyuk smile, for real. "Only you can make me smile like that..." eunhyuk thought, before quickly shaking the thoughts away. What was he even thinking? There was no way he could love a guy, much less a guy like donghae.
Soon, donghae was running around again as if he was never injured before and eunhyuk was glad to see the boy act like himself again. "He must have been so bored for the past few days" eunhyuk mumbled. Unfortunately, kyuhyun heard it and started mocking him.
"OH? IS THAT A CONCERN I'M HEARING? WHEN DID THE MIGHTY LEE HYUKJAE HAVE A HEART?"
"SHUT UP."
"hyukkie, I'm tired" donghae said before sitting down. Eunhyuk himself also did not know when he started to become friends with donghae and sungmin. The 4 of them were literally a clique now, always sitting together during lunch time.
"If you're tired, then rest. Stop talking, it will just waste your energy." Eunhyuk replied coldly.
"I DON'T LIKE HYUKKIE!"
"Whatever."
No one had noticed a tall, handsome man stand beside their table because of kyumin's constant USUAL fights. And the first one to notice was donghae.
"OMG! HANDSOME MAN! HAE LIKES HANDSOME MAN!!"
Eunhyuk felt a little angry hearing donghae call another man handsome, but he did managed to attract the attention of kyumin and eunhyuk.
"Hey, I'm siwon. Nice to meet you guys."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________HAHAHAHA i think siwon appears in every eunhae fanfiction. I have a rough idea, but i'm still thinking of how to fully incoperate siwon into the story. We need a little drama don't we? Hehe, actually maybe you guys would enjoy having siwon in the story, it will speed up a CERTAIN process.

Anyway, a huge thank you to all my subscribers and to the people who voted and left a comment! It means a lot to me!