chapter 13

What is love?

It was back to normal school lessons just like any regular school day but something about it felt different to eunhyuk but he didn't manage to put a finger on what exactly was the difference until he saw donghae and siwon getting intimate (not really intimate actually) just beside the gym room.

His heart stopped. Donghae and siwon... Eunhyuk always knew that donghae liked siwon but he never expected donghae to love him. Donghae was pure, he was innocent and he definitely liked everyone but how could he have fallen for siwon? And when was it...

Dragging his heavy feet, eunhyuk decided to walk back to class.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey hyuk.. you ok? You seem kinda... lost?" kyuhyun asked, if eunhyuk didn't really look like he lost his soul, kyuhyun would not have even bothered to ask.

"Yea... actually... no... i don't know.."

"Ok this is NOT the hyukjae i know. what's wrong? You looked like you got hit by a truck or you saw a ghost or something, Did you see yourself in the mirror gosh"

"kyu... donghae and siwon..."

"Oh.. you found out?.. Donghae told sungmin yesterday and sugmin literally just told me 5 seconds ago"

"I told you love is stupid and useless. I was wrong to have believed in it again." Eunhyuk said before taking his bag and heading for the door, when a pair of hands stopped him.

"Hyukkie.. where are you going? Lessons haven't even...." It was donghae.

Eunhyuk could not stand seeing donghae, at least not now.

"Stay away from me.. please. Don't make things harder.."

Donghae felt a stinging pain in his heart when he heard eunhyuk's words.

"hyukkie.. i..."

"I know you are dumb but not THAT dumb so if i ask you to stay away. You better stay away." eunhyuk replied before walking out of the classroom. Not forgetting to hit donghae on the shoulder on his way out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"YA LEE HYUKJAE! STOP RIGHT THERE! WASN'T WHAT YOU DID A LITTLE TOO HARSH? IT HAS BEEN LIKE 4 HOURS NOW! HAVE YOU APOLOGISED TO DONGHAE?"

"kyu i am NOT apologising!"

"WHY ARE YOU SO FREAKING STUBBORN IF YOU LOVE DONGHAE WHY CAN'T YOU LET HIM KNOW?!"

"Because love isn't fair kyu. It's not as if donghae will love me back just because i confessed."

Kyuhyun no longer knew what to do with eunhyuk. He didn't know what to say to make him feel better or bring him back to his original self. Only one person can do that. Lee donghae.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : AWWWWWWWWWW poor eunhyuk and donghae. Sigh don't know why i am sad even though i was the one who wrote it LOL but i am just sad ok! honestly this story didn't go according to my plans because my intial plan for the story was to make siwon come in to the picture to make eunhyuk jealous so that it would speed up the relationship between eunhae but as i am writing i decided to change things a little so i am still in the midst of planning and seeing how things would go HAHA so i am really open to suggestions on what your want to see.

Sigh i need to write for eunhae interactions. The first few chapters were all largely eunhae but eunhae is dying down now. but you gotta understand, right now it is sihae and not eunhae so... (i feel sad that it isn't eunhae haha)