chapter 14

What is love?

Eunhyuk's POV:

I just don't know what i am doing.. how can i let a dumb boy control all my emotions. Is this how mum and dad felt when they were in love? I didn't know since when i started to walk back and forth in the hallway. Despite everyone's judging eyes, i kept walking. I was so immersed in my own thoughts until i heard a voice.. that familiar voice

"Ok so i will see you tomorrow?" Donghae said before flashing that cute smile. The smile i wished was mine.

"Yeap sure!" Siwon replied before casually patting donghae's head.

URGHHHHHHHH. That sure was mushy. And annoying. "Oh i'll see you tomorrow! I'll see you..." i started mimicking donghae's voice.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae's POV:

"I am having the best thing i could ever ask for right? A man who loves me so much. I'm happy with him right? Then why does it feel so wrong? Why doesn't this stinging pain in my heart leave? OMG IS THAT A SYMPTOM FOR A HEART ATTACK!? OMG HAE DON'T WANT TO DIE EARLY!!!!!!"

"Did you just... talk to yourself?" It was sungmin.

"MINNIEEEEEE I MISSED YOU! I MISS YOU, HYUKKIE AND KYU!"

"Then come and join us instead of hanging around siwon!" sungmin replied

"I know but.. IS THAT A FISH?! MINNIE ARE YOU GONNA EAT THAT FISH!!!!!!!! YOU CANNOT! NEMO WILL DIE MINNIE!!!"

"Donghae. Not all fish are nemo!"

"BUT THEY ARE NEMO FRIENDS!!!! I WILL NOT BE YOUR FRIEND IF YOU EAT THAT FISH"

"BUT THAT FISH IS ALREADY DEAD?!?!?!?!?! THE AUNTIE COOKED IT! IT'S DEAD WHETHER I EAT IT OR NOT?!"

"The auntie... killed the fish?" my eyes were starting to water now

"OMG donghae get a grip please. She kills chicken too! That's where your damn fried chicken comes from!"

"I'm leaving."

"WHAT?! TO WHERE?! "

"Minnie... murderers must be punished." I said before walking off, leaving sungmin on the table alone.

Sungmin rolled his eyes, he could not believed he spent such a long time talking about this with donghae. It was just absurd.

"HEY BUNNY" Sungmin didn't need to turn around to know who it was. "WOW HUGE APPETITE TODAY HUH?! FISH AND CHIPS AND FRIED CHICKEN?! YOU ARE GONNA GET FAT"

"shut up! The chicken ain't mine! You can have it if you want"

"GROSS?!"

"What now?!!?! It's literally free food you idiot"

"no. GOOD BYE" And.... kyuhyun left as well

"maybe i'll just eat.. oh it's eunhyuk! EUNHYUKKKKK!!!"

"screw this " eunhyuk said before walking right past sungmin. He did not even hear sungmin call him at all.

"Well.. i guess that works too." Sungmin thought before eating alone.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"OK so i want you to know that this project consists of 20% of your final grades! Do not think 20% is very little ok! Choose your group wisely! GROUPS OF 3 NOW HURRY HURRY!" Ms kim shouted across the class.

Apparently there was this science project that was really important and donghae didn't know who to choose. If sungmin was actually of the same age as him he could have worked with him but too bad he just had to be one year older. He knew kyuhyun and eunhyuk would definitely be in the same team. That means they needed one more person right?

"Hey donghae! Wanna join us?" kyuhyun asked

"You sure?"

"Yea why not? HAHA"

"Cause i'm dumb?...."

"LOL PLEASE THERE'S ME IN THE GROUP"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: OK i know this chapter seems a bit stupid and like wth is this chapter doing inside the story but i needed a couple of filler chapters? And i noticed that donghae was starting to lose his innocent and dumb character!! In the first few chapters donghae was like cute and dumb and he always said weird stuff but not anymore so i needed to bring that side of donghae back so yea! This chapter was to bring the old donghae back because i guess donghae seemed to have matured recently and i don't want that so pardon this chapter! Comment and let me know if this chapter was particularly boring or useless or something like that.