chapter 12

What is love?

"so you are saying that bastard has finally admitted to liking donghae?"

"yes, if you are done, can you let me go back to my game"

"IF YOU WOULD STOP PLAYING YOUR GAMES FOR A WHILE MAYBE YOU WOULD ACTUALLY FALL IN LOVE YOU IDIOT. Anyway, you aren't focusing on the right thing. Now that eunhyuk has finally admitted to liking donghae it is time to make donghae realise that he likes eunhyuk too"

"and... how are we supposed to do that? Brainwash him?"

"DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF? AND THEY CALL YOU AN A STUDENT. JOKE"

"LEE FREAKING SUNGMIN THAT IS ENOUGH OK"

It hasn't even been 5 minutes since kyumin met and they have already started bickering. Sigh what's new.

"Ok how about this. Let's come out with this evil plan to force donghae to like eunhyuk"

"......"

"genuis plan. I know" kyuhyun replied, lifting his head up high.

"Hey donghae! wait up!" sungmin shouted across the school hall

"Hey minnie!"

"WOW it sure feels good to hear your voice again! It seems like forever since we last talked! You've been hanging out with siwon WAY too much recently you know. it's as if both of your are together or something HAHA"

"erm minnie.. what's love?"

That question shocked sungmin. He never expected donghae to think about love at all. Donghae seemed too innocent and gullible for love. He didn't even think donghae would know the word 'love'

"are you thinking about love?" sungmin cautiously replied.

"i'm thinking about falling in love. How do you know if you have fallen in love? How do you know if someone is worth it or not?"

Sungmin thought about donghae's question. While he is the older one, he too has never been in a relationship before. He had a few crushes here and there but he was never serious about any of them. He didn't quite know how to reply donghae.

"Erm.. i guess you have fallen in love with that person if you can't stop thinking about him day and night? And you always get the urge to talk to him and you get sad when he does not talk to you. Erm.. as for the worth it part.. i guess as long as you love him, he is gonna be worth it. At least worth a shot."

That was possibly the dumbest and most simpliest explanation one could give. It was a very obvious and given thing but it's donghae we are talking about here so there was no point in giving a very elaborate and detailed answer too.

"so if siwon loves me it means..." Donghae did not even get a chance to finish his sentence.

"WHAT SIWON WHAT SIWON SIWON WHO? SIWON LOVES YOU? NO NO NO NO NO NO" It was a little exaggerated but...

"Sungmin... based on what you said... i... i... think i like siwon.."

Sungmin was lost for words. He didn't know what to say. And there was one more thing that was bothering him.

Based on what i said.... i.. i.. think i like kyuhyun...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ok i am so sorry i made donghae THINK he like siwon. HAHAHAHAHAHA yes i am guilty. But on the bright side sungmin realises he likes kyuhyun! YAY!!!! So excited for their love story wohoo!