Christmas Eve

The Reality of iKON

Donghyuk P.O.V
 I woke up and took my phone from my nightstand, I'm always the first one to wake up.(I swear if I find out he's not one of the first people to wake up but one of the last in real life, I'll let out dying whale sounds.)I turned it on to see it was Christmas Eve, feeling happy I skipped towards the living room.I wanted to let people know that is was close to being Christmas by taking a selfie by the tree.I went in the living room only to see nothing I blinked multiple times but nothing appeared.

I screamed.

Yunhyeong P.O.V
 I heard Donghyuk scream and someone say HOLY SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS.I bet that was Chanwoo.Anyways, I ran out of the room to see Donghyuk glaring at something in the living room.

OH WAS THERE A GHOST?IS DONGHYUK A ING MEDIUM!?

"Hyukkie, what's wrong?"Donghyuk turned around, crossed his arms and pouted.

"We don't have Christmas tree." I heard him say before the others started piling up.

"Man we're sad."Hongseok Hyung was shaking his head and tsking.

"Everyone has presents for each other right?"Everyone nodded at Jinhwan's words.

"Let's go to a nearby store!So hurry up and get dressed everyone!"Everyone went off to their rooms to get dressed.

"Hey Hyeongie."I turned around to see Donghyuk fiddling with his fingers.

"What is it?"

"You don't want lip balm for Christmas right?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'd want something else so get me something else okay."I dragged him into our room to get dressed because he might take long.

Third Person P.O.V
 As soon as the group entered the store, Hongseok and Hanbin ran in the store trying to find the items needed.Because it was Christmas Eve, the decorations could've ran out.Bobby and Jinhyeong were running too, they were trying to find their lovers that were probably on the other side of the store by now.Junhwan was looking for a tree, Yundong was looking for ornaments, Double B was looking for lights, Jinseok was looking for garland and ribbons to decorate the dorm, Chanwoo was playing on his phone.

 "Excuse me miss but I found this first."

"Uhm no I found the first, and why do you have Mickey Mouse on your shirt.You're an adult grow up."

Hanbin scoffed, "Excuse your damn mouth then, Kimbab help me please!"The lady frowned and snickered at such a childish nickname.Bobby came and the lady let go of the item and gasped.

Bobby was confused at why Hanbin was smirking and the lady was shocked.

"So, what happened?"

"Oh she wouldn't give me this when if found it first, thanks Kimbab."

"P-picture please."

"Sorry but no, you clearly were being y to my Hanbin."Bobby wrapped his arms around Hanbin's waist and walked away finding the others.

"What, that , I'm so pretty yet he's dating someone so childish.Men are so blind these days."Hanbin heard what she said and was laughing because the lady's face was literally caked with makeup.

(But at Chanwoo place, which was just a bench...)

 Chanwoo was playing Contract killer Zombies 2(My cousins play this soo ye)he was on the last mission of the game defeating all the bosses that came at him for more points.Jinhyeong was beside him watching him play while Hongseok, he was trying out Christmas headbands.

"OH MAN HORLY THERE'S TWO OF THOSE BLUE BOSSES, SON OF A !"Chanwoo whisper yelled he didn't want his mom and dad to hear plus they were in public.

 "Child, do you need me to teach you how to cuss."

"No Hyung I'm fine, HORLY I ALMOST DIED, WHEW PRAISE THE LORD FOR MY LUCK!"

"Yah yah YAH THERE'S ANOTHER ONE!"The maknae literally just somehow killed the last boss by just shooting across the screen.

"I LIVED IM ALIVE I DID IT I BEAT THIS GAME HAHAHA!"

"Kid you need to help with cussing."

"Well this the influence of my look alike Jungkook Hyung, who's girlfriend cusses a lot too."

"Wait, Jungkook of BTS has a girlfriend!?"Jinhyeong started to whisper because he didn't want anyone to hear.

"Yep, it's Yoongi Hyung, Suga Hyung."

"Seriously I thought he was dating an actual girl!"

"I thought he was dating V Hyung..."The two were close friends so Chanwoo thought they were a couple, nah he was wrong.He still questions why the two don't date each other despite how close the two are.

"Hyeongie which one looks better, the santa hat or the antlers."

"Umm, the antlers, I'll have the Santa hat."

Hours later at the dorm

"Wait what are we going to eat?"

"Pizza."

"Oh that's so helpful Jun."

"I know Hwan."

"Let's have pasta."Donghyuk popped out from the kitchen holding a Popsicle.

"Ooh let's have an Alfredo one."Hongseok agreed while eating a bowl filled of sweet potatoes.He was on his so called beauty diet.

"Do we even have ingredients for that?Plus please don't have my dad and the others helping out anymore, I don't wanna see you guys eating each other's faces while the kitchen's burning and smelling like we just came from the country side burning wood."

"So HALOOOOO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIIIDE!!!"

"KIMBAB SHUT UP YOU'RE NOT ADELE BUT KIMBAB THE RAPPER NOT SINGER!"

"IS IT TOOO LATE NOW TO SOWWWEEEEE!?"

"Please prepare my funeral."
 
A/N:The next chapter will be put up in an hour, it's a 6 chap update so stay on AFF.