Relationships

The Reality of iKON

Hanbin P.O.V

Wearing heels for the first time, I know I'll eventually end up falling.Which is what happened when I was trying them on.
 
"I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE I CAN'T!"
 
"HANBIN HYUNG BE STRONG BE STRONG YOU'RE OUR LEADER!"
 
"HANBIN DON'T DO THIS VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER!"
 
"HANBIN WHO WILL I TALK TO IF JINHYEONG IS TALKING TO SOMEONE THAT ISN'T ME!"
 
"If I trip and fall tell our boss that I enjoyed being in the company and tell everyone that I love.....
I LOVE THEM!"
 
"HANBIN HYUNG DON'T DO THIS!"
 
"HANBIN GET YOURSELF TOGETHER!"
 
"HANBIN I'LL HOLD YOUR HAND WHILE WE'RE WALKING IN HEELS OKAY!"I held on to Hongseok hyung's hand and started walking baby steps.Just baby steps so that I wont get hurt.
 
Eventually Hongseok and I started to walk across the dance room.
 
"I can do it I can do it I can do it I KNEW I COULD DO IT!"=_=
 
Donghyuk P.O.V
We eventually started dancing after Hanbin hyung calmed down, but as soon as we started dancing it resulted in us falling.After awhile we started to become stable and eventually no one got hurt.Thank shisus.
 
"BOBBY AND THE BOYS ARE HERE!"I spotted Yunhyeong and waved at him he didn't wave back instead he just hugged me and kissed me on the head.
 
"Don't do that I'm sweating."I then pouted and crossed my arms, then he hugs me.
 
"Ay you know that it doesn't matter right?"He then looked at me in the eye and kissed me.
 
"I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE CAME HERE THERE'S TOO MUCH PDA!"Chanwoo was about to get out of the studio before Hanbin hyung caught him by the back of his shirt.
 
"You aren't going anywhere because whenever you're all by yourself you create trouble and we have no time for trouble.So just do something for right now and have earbuds on."It's so obvious that he's a leader.
 
Jinhwan P.O.V
I want to take a bath but my favorite drama is on right now.Hmm oh I know wut to do.
 
"Junnie can you prepare my bubble bath for me please~"I said it with aegyo he looked kinda surprised but meh who cares.
 
Now back to me drama, oh it's a sad part.I feel tears welling up in my eyes dammit this drama is just straight to ma feels.
 
"WHY DOES THIS DRAMA HAVE TO BE SO ING SAD THERE'S NO HAPPINESS!"
 
"Jinnie is everything alright?"I hear Junhoe yell from the bathroom.
 
"No *sniff* because this drama I'm watching *sniff* IS STRAIGHT TO MY DAMN FEELS!"
 
"Oh ok"
 
A few minutes later Junhoe blocks the T.V. and tells me that my bath is ready.
 
"Thanks Junnie."I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.As I walked to the bathroom I saw his face which was beet red.Hehehe
 
Hongseok P.O.V
I was just watching some of my past performances and some of Jinhyeong's too.Jinhyeong was just buying some snacks for me he's so nice.*giggle*
 
"Wow I look CUTE here."I said as I saw my beautiful face.
 
"You always look cute."I see Hyeongie looking at me, I hugged him and made him watch some of our past performances while I was eating coke gummy bears in his lap.
 
"Seokkie when I first saw you I hated you."I was surprised to hear that from him but at least we're together now.
 
"Why did you hate me?"I said as I turned around to face him.
 
"Because I was becoming gay for you and I thought being gay in YG is bad turns out boss doesn't care."
 
I cupped his cheeks,"Well at least we're together now."I smiled at him and he smiled back.
 
Bobby P.O.V
"Kimbab."I just hummed back to him.
 
"When do you think Chanwoo will get a partner?"Binnie started to play with my fingers.
 
"I don't know but I think it'll take a few years, why?"I looked at him in the dark seeing only part of his face.
 
"Because he just seems so lonely you know?"
 
"He does but you should go to sleep now ok?"He just nodded and smiled at me as he started to bury his face in my chest while I buried my face in his neck.
 
Chanwoo P.O.V
"Dangit I lost again."I was playing tekken and I only had to beat this one guy to be a tekken God but he keeps on beating me.
 
"I need coke."I'm such a gamer, I once again lost and stood close to the screen.
 
"I will beat you and you will bow down to me if you beat me again I will find you and break your game console."