New Year's

The Reality of iKON

"MM MEMY MIM MEEN!"Bobby soon had the x taken off after that though.

"ITS TIME TO EAT!"Chanwoo ran to the dining room and already took some food and put it on his plate.They already ate tteokguk earlier but after ate Hanbin reapplied tape on Jiwon's mouth.

"Yah you're not even adult yet but you're close to being one."

"If you you forgot Hyukkie we, iKON, is crazy already."

"Kimbab don't even start."

"Okay..."

"I wonder when we'll be able to have our own social media accounts."Jinhwan said as he was searching for a perfect piece of songpyeon.

"I hope it's this year cause I want to share a lot of stuff."Everyone looked at Junhwe because he thought he was also going to share their relationships.

"I'm gonna have a funny Instagram not like a really really open one."

"If you were to open one you should have a profile pic that says, I'm sassy."Junhwe glared at Jinhyeong while the others laughed.

"I want to have a y concept."Chanwoo said.

"What you want us to do body rolls, have us sweat, and show our abs while our fans nosebleed?"Yunhyeong questioned calmly like it was something he expected.

"Yep."

"No can't do that I'm too skinny plus the others would get possessive."Jinhwan was now looking for a perfect piece of Jeon.

"True plus I don't want blood everywhere like there was some type of creepy ritual."Bobby said while shivering at the thought.

"I want to get a car."

"Hongseok Hyung and Hwan know how to drive though so we're all good."

"For me you sassy brat."

"Meh just stating what needs to be known though."Junhwe ate a piece of Samgyupsal after that.

"Remember that time Yang PD fell down the stairs in YG."Jinhyeong pointed out and everyone.

Flashback 

"Today's a good day work was easy and today's a weekend which means rest with Yoojin too."The CEO was going down the stairs a bit quick and iKON just got out of the car and was about to head to the recording studios to record a few songs for Mix and Match.They saw the CEO and quickly bowed.

"ANNYEONGHASAEYO TEAM B IMNIDA!"The 9 of them bowed and when they lifted their heads up they saw the CEO slip and fall on his on one of the stairs.

"OWWWW!DANGIT I JINXED MYSELF I THIUGHT TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY!"Their managers were helping out while they turned their backs and laughed at their CEO.

End of Flashback 

A/N(More like Chanwoo's note)

 Hey it's me Chanwoo, if you didn't know the 15th chapter will be an ask iKON chapter.I'll be the host but I'll still be answering questions, you can ask as many questions as you'd like but this ends about next week.The reason why the author is rushing and updating a lot is so that she can also update her other story.She was dumb enough to have two ongoing fanfic at the same to soo ye.But thank you for reading and please place your questions now!