The bug

The Reality of iKON
Chanwoo P.O.V

Aish I have a free day and I wake up at 6 in the fudging morning.Hmm I wonder what would happen if there was a bug in the dorm..............

I NEED TO GO BUG HUNTING.
Hanbin P.O.V
 Hmm I wonder what my child is doing.Before going to check up on my baby I went to the bathroom that I shared with Bobby to do my morning routine.After brushing my teeth I had my hair tied up and put on a few creams on my face.While putting my creams on my face I looked at myself in the mirror and said to myself out loud,"I love my face,oh my god I can't look at myself anymore because I'm too PERFEKT!"
 
I then giggled to myself with my hair still tied up.I went out of the bathroom and walked to Chanwoo's room.
"Channie I'm going to come in so you BETTER be dressed up."I opened Channie's room looked to see his back turned to me.Since he heard the sound of the door he turned around.
"Oh hi mom."
I screamed.
 
Bobby P.O.V
 I was just watching a recorded weekly idol episode of winner sunbaenims and I heard a scream.
"Hmm I wonder why Hanbin hyung screamed."Donghyuk said.
 
 I then ran up the stairs to see Hanbin with wide eyes looking at Chanwoo's room.IS OUR KID LOOKING AT !!!Walking to Hanbin I just saw Chanwoo with an alive cockroach in his hand.I wonder why Hanbin screamed then I mean he's just looking at Chanwoo.
 
"Hey cutie."I said to Binnie's ear and back hugged him.He turned around and suddenly hugged me.With his face buried in my chest he said,"Kimbab."
 
"Yeah."I said with my arms wrapped around his waist.I swear I could tell that Chan rolled his eyes at us,he groaned looking at our lovey doveyness.Hmph kids they don't know love.
 
"Chanwoo has a cockroach in his hand and it's alive."Binnie's said and looked at me with cute scared eyes.Girls these days scared of bugs.
 
"Ok lets go to the living room then."We then walked down stairs to go to the living room.Hanbin with his hair tied up is so cute.I heard someone yell and Hanbin got scared so he hugged me and buried his head in the crook of my neck.
 
Donghyuk P.O.V
"AAAAAHHHHHH IT'S A COCKROACH!!!"I yelled and stood on a chair.
 
"Really hyung my other cockroach has a playmate now."Chanwoo said with a camera in his hand.
 
"YAH HANBIN CONTROL YOUR CHILD!!!"Jinhwan hyung yelled and stood on the countertop.
 
"I CAN'T CAUSE HE'S JUST LIKE HIS FATHER!!!"Hanbin hyung yelled back holding onto Bobby hyung for his dear life.When Bobby hyung let him down Hanbin hyung ran and stood on the table with Hongseok hyung.Junhoe,Jinhyeong,Bobby hyung and Yunnie stood in front of the dining and kitchen room.Chanwoo sat infront of the four and let his two cockroaches loose in here.The four of us screamed when they were released.I'm pretty sure Chanwoo was recording us tho the others were just laughing at us.I swear I'm not going to talk to Yunnie for a week.
 
Jinhwan P.O.V
"JUNHOE SAVE ME THE IN' COCKROACH IS GOING TO KILLE ME ANYTIME SOON."I yelled while looking at the cockroach with scared eyes.I hate it when Im scared because I just automatically curse.
 
"Sorry Jinnie but this is too funny to watch."I then grew furious.
 
"NO FOR A MONTH THEN."I yelled and glared.Junhoe then scurried to me and took me off the countertop and held me bridal style.
 
"No for three weeks."I whispered to his ear and smirked,Junhoe groaned in frustration.
 
"KIM(it's because he's double b's son)CHANWOO STOP RECORDING AND THROW THOSE COCKROACHES AWAY NOW!!!AND KIMBAB HELP ME OUT HERE!!!"Hanbin yelled and Bobby was laughing his off.
 
"WAIT MOM LET ME RECORD FOR A FEW MORE MOMENTS!"Chanwoo shouted laughing.
 
"YAH CHANWOO I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIND REMEMBER THE KINDNESS TEST I DID DURING MIX AND MATCH WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU!!!"Hanbin yelled I actually wonder about that too.
 
"THAT'S BECAUSE WE WERE ON CAMERA!!!"Chanwoo yelled back kids,Man I'm so glad he picked double b instead of me and Junhoe.
Flashback
"Chanwoo since your young and lonely you can pick one of us as your parents."
 We were in the practice room after practicing Hanbin felt that Chanwoo was lonely,since the six of us were all dating.Hanbin decided that one of us couples would be parents to Chanwoo,because chan might miss his parents and all too.Chanwoo just nodded.I could feel all the "guys" glaring at him since they all attention would be taken away from them.
 
 "I'll be with Hanbin umma and Bobby appa since I'm close to them."Chanwoo said and all the guys were celebrating and Bobby just kneeled down and fake cried.While Hanbin was just hugging Chanwoo.What a reunion I thought and rolled my eyes.
Hongseok P.O.V
"HYEONGIE HELP ME!"I whimpered I was on the verge of crying cause this is a cockroach we're talking about. Jinhyeongie just walked to me while chuckling and faced his back to me.I hopped on his back and buried my head in his neck.He piggy backed me to the sofa he sat down and I just sat on his lap just in case.He then put his arms on my waist and put his chin on my shoulder.I just my hands on his and relaxed we both then watched the scene.
 
"Ok that's enough for now bye cockroaches."Chanwoo said turning off his camera and picking up the two cockroaches and throwing them out the window.
 
"Have a happy life guys."Chanwoo said and started to tear up,but it was fake.
 
"Kim Chanwoo I swear that was the best thing you ever did."Bobby said and patted Chanwoo's shoulder.Hyeongie,Junhoe and Yunhyeong just threw a thumbs up at him.
 
"Kim Chanwoo face the wall for an hour right now."Hanbin said exhausted from what had happened.Chanwoo just walked to the nearest wall and with his camera in his hand.After his hour was up.We 'girls' were just watching School 2013 while he and the boys were just watching the recording and laughing their asses off.
Author P.O.V 
I am truly just tired like the only things I see in this chapter are a bunch of random words and letters jumbled up with spaces.Until next time bye~